Bye Bye

Are We Stars Or Satellites?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the school bell rang, signalling the end of the day at Shinhwa, Jin Ae was the first out of her seat.

'Have you got training again?' Jae Sun asked. Jin Ae nodded.

'Yeah, later.' She said running out of the room before another word could be uttered. Min Ki frowned, and pouted. He looked rather like an abandoned puppy.

'She's always busy.' He grumbled under his breath.

'The Olympics are next month, of course she's busy.' Jae Sun pointed out.

'Yeah, but we've only got a week left of school. Shouldn't we be making memories or something?' Min Ki folded his arms. Soo Jin and Jae Hwa looked at each other and laughed.

'You didn't make any memories in the last fifteen years of school?' Sang Min asked. He laughed too. 'Hey, since it's Friday, should we go somewhere over the weekend? Like an end of school trip, since me and Jae Sun will be leaving next weekend, we wont get to have one.' Sang Min continued.

'Awesome, then I'll rub it in Jin Ae's face that she missed a great trip.' Min Ki said darkly.

'Oh, I'm busy, I was going to help out dad at the clinic. But you guys should go.' Soo Jin said. She glanced to Jae Hwa.

'Yeah. I was going to help too.' Jae Hwa looked some what uncomfortable. Min Ki, Jae Sun, and Sang Min looked at each other. They didn't seem to pick up on Jae Hwa's odd expression.

'Boys trip?' Min Ki asked.

'Yeah, cool.' Jae Sun replied.

'Where to?' Sang Min asked.

'Lets go to Vegas.' Min Ki said. Sang Min rolled his eyes.

'You want to go all the way for Vegas, just for a weekend?' He asked. Min Ki nodded.

'Yeah, so lets go now. Jae Sun, phone your dad's jet.' Min Ki said. He grabbed his two friends and pulled them quickly out the room.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter