Confusion

Are We Stars Or Satellites?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three hours after the return from the Jin Ae/Min Ki date.

They waited until they knew the guys would be asleep. During this time they filled hundreds of balloons full of water, placing them in an empty waste paper bin. Together they crept in to Jae Hwa's room. Where Min Ki was also sleeping. Jin Ae held up three fingers, and placed them down one at a time, She then mouthed "go". Throwing the first balloon at Min Ki, before chucking another at her brother. Jin Ae did the same, before ducking in to the wardrobe before the guys could fully awake and see them.

'Goo Jin Ae!' The guys shouted at the same time. Their footsteps could be heard running out of the room.

'Why did they blame me? It was you too.' Jin Ae scoffed. Soo Jin laughed. The foot steps got louder again and the guy's voices could be heard.

'I bet she's got Soo Jin in on this too, else she would have been asleep in there. They must be close too because they only had about ten seconds.'

'Yeah they must be in the room.' Jae Hwa's voice rung out. Jin Ae and Soo Jin slowed their breathing, they where completely silent. But all of a sudden the door the flung open, temporally blinding them with the sudden light. When her vision refocused she found Min Ki stood in front of her, shirtless.

'Well if it isn't my darling, Jin Ae.' Min Ki said. Soo Jin and Jae Hwa looked confused.

'Jagiya!' Jin Ae threw her arms opened and laughed. Min Ki stepped forward and put his hands on the sides of Jin Ae's face. He squished her face and leaned forward and kissed her. She kept her eyes open, shocked of what he had done in front of her brother and best friend.

'What a nice gesture of friendship, I'm just going to go to bed now!' Jin Ae announced running out of the room.

'Are you two going out?' Soo Jin asked.

'No, we where just messing about, night!' Min Ki said, returning to his bed, stifling a laugh. Soo Jin and Jae Hwa looked at each other and shrugged. Their friends often messed about, this was one of those times...right?

A few weeks later, at midnight, Jae Hwa was awake, and all alone. It was a clear night, not a cloud in sight. Just as he'd hoped for tonight. Because, nights like this where perfect for stargazing. His love of stargazing had come from his father. He remembered every single time they had been out to see the stars together. Jae Sun, and Jin Ae loved stars too, but their love for stars was because of their father's love for them. Where as Jae Hwa, loved both stars themselves, and the time with his father and siblings. The corridors of the Goo mansion where silent, even the maids where asleep. He slowly walked down the stairs, carrying his gigantic telescope with him, he tripped on the last step, and nearly fell straight over, bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter