The Worst Hangover

Are We Stars Or Satellites?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In Sang Min's room the next morning, all was not well. Jin Ae, who was the worst hungover, was lying on the floor. Her head rested on her boyfriend's chest. He didn't want to disturb her, so wasn't moving. But every one else was slowly and groggily sitting up.

'If I remember correctly, we're in a lot of trouble.' Jae Sun mumbled, running his blood shot eyes. Sang Min rubbed at his pounding head.

'Noona, what did you do to those drinks?' He moaned.

'I spiked them with stronger alcohol. I didn't expect we where going to have a family meal.' She groaned. She lift her head off of Min Ki. She looked awful.

'Soo, do you remember what you said last night?' Jae Hwa asked Soo Jin. The girl in question brought her knees up to her chest.

'Unfortunately, I do.' She said quietly. She then whimpered. 'I mocked Uncle Jun Pyo's hair. He's going to kill me.'

'He wont... but maybe you should apologise to your dad.' Jae Hwa said. He put his arm around Soo Jin softly. She nodded and continued to whimper.

'Sanggie, I'm borrowing some of your clothes.' Jin Ae said. She was the first to stand up as she blearily reached in to her friend's wardrobe and pulled out the first things she laid her hands on. She then left the room, and went in to the bathroom to change.

When she came back she was wearing an over sized t shirt, and a pair of shorts that just peeked out the bottom of the shirt. Her hair which she hardly ever tied up, was tied in two buns on either side of her head.

'What are you wearing?'Jae Sun asked his younger sister in a disgusted tone.

'I'm trying to get us all out of this. You know dad thinks it's cute when my hair's tied up. He gets all nostalgic about when I was a toddler and stuff.' Jin Ae said.

'You look nice.' Min Ki groaned as he tried to stand up. He clutched at his head tightly.

'Don't lie.' Jin Ae replied. She placed her hands on her hips. 'Right lets just go downstairs like nothing happened. Min, you just try and distance yourself from your mum before she beats you to death. Oppas, you just be super polite when you're talking. Sanggie, you just act casual. I'm just going to turn up the cute.' She normally looked far scarier when she gave orders like this, but today, she just looked so innocent. None the less, they followed her orders, and started moving towards the door. Jin Ae stopped. 'Oh, and if I say the word "cinnamon", we're all just going to run, and get in to my car.' She added.

They all filled downstairs, and just as they hadn't wanted, their parents where all sat at the table.

'Appa!' Jin Ae called in a baby voice. She ran up to her father to hug him, but he didn't even turn around in his seat. He never did this. A massive sense of fear set in Jin Ae's stomach. Her father crossed his arms.

'Goo Jin Ae, go stand over there.' He told her. Every one around the room gasped. Even the adults. He had never talked to her like this before. Jin Ae, not used to being treated like that just walked back over to her friends like a lost puppy.

Woo Bin leaned forwards over the table and leaned on his elbows. 'Kids. Is there anything you want to apologise for before we go any further?' Woo Bin asked softly. The F6 shot their eyes before Jin Ae, who seemed like she might just be at breaking point.

'We're nearly adults.' Jin Ae said shakily.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter