Sanggie Part 2

Are We Stars Or Satellites?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Well this is awkward.' Jin Ae said. Then, in a flash Min Ki had pinned Sang Min to the wall by his throat. A split second later and Jae Sun was there with him. They started punching. Every where.

'Stop!' Screamed Jin Ae she tried to push her way between them. Sang Min wasn't fighting back, which only made things worse. 'Stop!' Jin Ae screamed again. Ga Eul and Yi Jung rushed in, wondering what all the shouting way about.

'What's happening?' Ga Eul yelled. Yi Jung ran forwards and pushed the boys away from each other. Both boys tried to push their way back, but Jae Hwa and Yi Jung pushed them apart. Sang Min sat down on his bed looking defeated. Jae Sun and Min Ki both stood in a corner of the room, where they had been forced to stand.

'What is going on? You're best friends!' Yi Jung shouted. He didn't know who to be mad at. Then he noticed Jin Ae. His voice turned unexpectedly soft. 'Where's your top Jin Ae?' He asked.

'I spilt a drink on it, Sang Min was going to lend me one of his, and then every one came in and misunderstood.' Jin Ae explained. Sang Min wasn't moving. Jin Ae walked over to Sang Min's draws and took the first top that came to hand and put it on quickly.

'Misunderstood? Your hands where around his neck and his were all over you.' Min Ki shouted. Yi Jung turned to Sang Min, and Ga Eul stood there not knowing what to do.

'Is this true?' Yi Jung said. He closed his eyes, trying to remain true.

'It's true.' Sang Min said. He still didn't move.

'We where just playing!' Jin Ae yelled. Yi Jung turned to Ga Eul.

'Make sure no one touches each other or leaves this room.' Yi Jung told his wife. 'I'm going to ring every one's parents.' He said.

'Wait!' Sang Min stood up suddenly. 'I'll explain... I'll explain.' He said.

'How are you going to explain?' Min Ki shouted.

'Sanggie, you don't have to, I'll just take the blame.' Jin Ae whispered to Sang Min.

'What are you doing?' Min Ki yelled. 'Get away from each other.'

'He's like my brother, you're over reacting!' Jin Ae shouted.

'I'm over reacting?' Min Ki screamed.

'So you just go and strip anywhere?' Jae Sun shouted.

'What's happening?' Jae Hwa shouted.

'Explain!' Soo Jin yelled.

'Every one just calm down!' Said Ga Eul.

'I'm gay!' Sang Min shouted. Every thing went quiet. 'Jin Ae's known for a long time, and that's why she was so calm about changing in front of me.' Sang Min turned to his parents.

'I'm sorry, I should of told you sooner. But I was scared.'

Ga Eul and Yi Jung looked at each other, and started laughing.

'What, you thought we didn't know?' Yi Jung asked Sang Min. 'Of course we know.'

'When you and Jin Ae used to play weddings you'd make her dress up as a groom.' Ga Eul said.

'When we went on holiday when you where fourteen and the swimming pool you where in was full of beautiful girls, but you kept looking away from them and watching the all male football practice.' Yi Jung laughed.

'We're actually pretty observant.' Ga Eul commented.

'Wait... so Ae really did spill a drink on her shirt?' Min Ki asked.

'Yes!' Jin Ae shouted.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter