London

Are We Stars Or Satellites?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning her mum let her sleep in. It was the weekend anyway. When she woke up Min Ki was already showered and getting dressed in the same set on Jae Sun's clothes he was wearing the day before. Jin Ae quickly showered and pulled on a light blue dungaree skirt and a white blouse. With it she wore matching shoes to the top and picked up a bag that also matched the top. (Her signature look, that it seemed only she could pull off.) After breakfast Min Ki and Jin Ae announced they where going shopping. Joon Pyo told them to watch out, but also told Jin Ae to buy herself something nice. They nodded and walked over to the garage before one of her brothers tried to come with them, not that it would seem likely they would want to, they where both fixated on a game of pool in the basement lounge as they left. They got in to Min Ki's dark blue car and sped off towards the luxury shopping centre. They went from shop to shop completely re-building his wardrobe, and buying other silly little things like new picture frames (luckily he had the pictures backed up online) a new computer, new soap, shampoo cologne. He even had to get a new phone. On the way back the stopped off at Jin Ae's seamstress who made her all of her dungaree skirts. She ordered twenty more in different colours and textures before being satisfied and leaving the shop. They where nearly home when Min Ki drove in the wrong way and out to the middle of no where.

'Are you lost? You really should know the way after eighteen years of coming to my house.' Jin Ae said. Min Ki stared at her.

'No. I just was dying to kiss you and couldn't do so at home.' He said leaning over smoothly and pashionatly kissing Jin Ae. Jin Ae pulled back.

'You do this with all the girls don't you?' She looked hurt. Min Ki frowned.

'No I don't, and don't you go thinking you're like one of those girls in my past. Listen I'm not going to make another move on you until we go on that date and I can prove somethings. Lets go home.' He said driving back on to the road and in the direction of Jin Ae's house. Once they got back it was very awkard, very. Jin Ae walked away from him and went to play pool with her brother for a while before driving over to the school and going swimming to relax her mind. A few laps later it was clear and she went over climb out. Min Ki was here again.

'Are you still mad at me?'

'Yes.' Jin Ae said, going back to swimming and splashing Min Ki in the face with water. She kept swimming but he didn't leave.

'Well leave!' She screamed at the top of her lungs.

'No.' He said. She glared and un gracefully clambered out the pool by herself, pushing past him and going in to the changing rooms. She decided to have a shower and took her time doing it. After getting re-dressed she decided to blow dry her hair, to take even longer and after that she slowly did her makeup. Walking out the changing rooms he was still waiting, she made a mad dash away, knowing her ran much faster than her. He easily caught up with her, but she jumped in to her car and drove off with him still trying to open the door. She wasn't going to go back home right now, so she decided to go over to Soo Jin's. As she drove up to Soo Jin's she saw all of her Uncle Ji Hoo's cars in front of the house, plus Soo Jin's white sports car. Knowing they where in she opened the door with out ringing.

'Uncle? Soo Jin?' She called.

'In here!' Soo Jin called from the kitchen where she was helping prepare a dinner of some sort with her dad.

'Jin Ae, you look so much better today.' Her uncle Ji Hoo smiled brightly.

'I feel better, thank you.' Jin Ae smiled sitting down on a stool in front of where they where cooking.

'Are you staying for dinner?' Soo Jin asked.

'Yes, you really should stay. I'm on the night shift anyway so you could just drive Soo Jin over to your house for me afterwards.' Ji Hoo smiled at his niece. She nodded and watched them prepare the rest of the meal. They ate it quickly it looked really good and tasted good too as they ate. After dinner Soo Jin grabbed her bags and said by to her dad who gave her a hug. Soo Jin and Jin Ae then slid back in to Jin Ae's car, singing along with the radio as they drove along the busy road to the Goo Mansion. Once back at home Jin Ae was told her mum had left to work the night shift too. Also her dad and uncle Woo Bin had gone out, leaving the five kids with Jae Kyung who was dancing around in the living room to some loudly playing music, making her son very embarressed.

'Girls! Join me!' She yelled as Jae Sun finished telling them where every one else had gone. They looked at each other and shrugged before running over and dancing wildly with Jae Kyung. Before long they started singing along too. Jae Hwa joined in, being the normal ball of energy he was, however Jae Sun and Min Ki looked at each other, both trying to look cool and not join in with the crazy dancing. Before long Sang Min turned up as well, pretending to be offend they hadn't invited him to this mini party. After a while the mini party moved in to the basement from the living room so the guys could play pool, and because the speakers where better in the basement.

'Min Ki, dance with your umma!' Jae Kyung demanded to a mortified looking Min Ki. It was one of F6's best guarded secrets- that the new casanova Min Ki is a total mummy's boy. No one else knew out side of F6 and their families. No one. Min Ki didn't dare so no to his mum, and went and started dancing with her. They looked very odd for a mother and son.

'Min Ki, how was your English test the other day?' Jae Kyung asked as they where dancing.

'Got over half.' He replied, Jae Kyung seemed very please with this.

'Good boy!' She ruffled his hair. F6 held back laughter. 'We should go to America to celebrate!'

'No, umma. We always go there and if we go there you're just going to make me talk to grandma and grandad who are always trying to get me married off.' Min Ki pulled a face. Jin Ae couldn't help but laugh, even if she was mad at him.

'England then! We haven't been there in a long time.' Jae Kyung said.

'Okay, but only if F6 can come.' Min Ki demanded.

'Of course! They all had that test too. Go pack your bags, I want to leave in ten minutes.' She said leaving them in shock. She had done things like this a couple of times, taking them randomly on trips around Korea completely out of the blue, but going to a different country was new. Sang Min was the first to move as he had to travel all the way back to his house to pack. Then every one else scuttled off.

'How long are we going for?' Soo Jin asked.

'Um...' Jae Kyung thought 'two weeks!' She decided. Soo Jin nodded and ran upstairs. Jin Ae threw a couple outfits in to her suitcase. She kept her clothes organised in outfits for reasons like this. Soo Jin just calmly packed toiletries. She kept a suitcase of clothes in the back of car just in case she needed to sl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter