Shocking

Are We Stars Or Satellites?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Damn it!' Jin Ae shouted giving her car a violent kick. 'Song Min Ki!' She shouted. 'You broke my car!'

'In what way did Min Ki break your car?' Her uncle Ji Hoo asked walking down the stairs in to the garage. He had been around their house a lot recently, since Soo Jin had left for Taiwan two weeks ago.

'He said he'd change the oil for me, but I think he messed something up.' Jin Ae frowned. Ji Hoo laughed.

'You thought pampered prince Song Min Ki would be a good person to change your oil? I think you may be partly to blame if your car is broken.' Ji Hoo laughed. 'But I'm not working today if you want me to drive you some where?'

Jin Ae suddenly looked hopeful.

'Can you drive me to the old people's home I've been volunteering in?'

'You're not exactly volunteering. You've been having fun visiting a middle aged woman.' Ji Hoo laughed softly at his niece. Jin Ae stuck her tongue out at him.

'If my dad asks, it's character building volunteering.' Jin Ae laughed. Ji Hoo shook his head. He started walking back up the stairs from the garage, and Jin Ae followed him.

'Did you see that picture of Soo Jin and Jae Hwa on the internet? They looked like they're having too much fun.' Jin Ae said. She had been online stalking her best friend and younger oppa since they had left.

'I did see. It's not bad they're having fun. They should be allowed to go to the arcade every once and a while.' Ji Hoo smiled. He looked slightly sad.

'Are you missing her?' Jin Ae asked. They walked out the house, and climbed in to Ji Hoo's white car. The two of them fastened their seatbelts and set off.

'Of course I do. But I accept it's a part of her growing up.' Ji Hoo told her. Jin Ae stuck out her tongue.

'You don't sound very accepting.' Jin Ae remarked. Ji Hoo laughed.

'You'll understand when you have your own kids, Jin Ae. I also miss your Oppa.' Ji Hoo said. Jin Ae sat in silence for a minute.

'Uncle Ji Hoo?' She said turning around in her seat to face her uncle as he was driving.

'Yes?' Ji Hoo glanced back at her.

'You should go on some blind dates.' Jin Ae said. Ji Hoo started coughing uncomfortably. 'Soo Jin worries about leaving you alone! You need a "special" lady.'

'I need a less nosy niece.' Ji Hoo joked to lesson the atmosphere in the car. Jin Ae glanced at the speedometer.

'Can't you go a bit faster? We're going to be late for Na Mi.'

'Jin Ae, I'm not sure how fast you drive, but I'm already speeding, and don't wish to kill you.'

'Well that's boring.' Jin Ae replied.

As Jin Ae and Ji Hoo where driving towards the old people's home, Soo Jin and Jae Hwa had hit yet another dead end in Taiwan. No one had any information about Soo Jin's family, and while they where trying to stay light hearted, things seemed like they where getting dark.

'I don't know if I can keep looking like this.' Soo Jin said, sitting down on a bench in the middle of a busy city centre. She looked, and felt overwhelmed. Jae Hwa sat down next to her, and put a comporting hand on her back.

'If you don't want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter