The Family

Are We Stars Or Satellites?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a brief run away from the Korean Bonnie and Claude duo of Song Min Ki and Goo Jin Ae, they pair found themselves returning to the Goo house, where, of course, every one was waiting for them.

Goo Jin Ae walked in through the door boldly, and Min Ki followed with the same courage.

'Woah. So cool.' Woo Bin impersonated a voice of a teenage girl, only very badly. Most of the people in the room laughed.

'Which person?' Soo Jin said, in her ever calm tone.

'I'm not going to say, I don't think either of them needs a bigger ego boost.' Woo Bin laughed.

'You're too close together, stand further apart!' Goo Jun Pyo snapped from where he was sulking in a corner of the room.

'No.' Jin Ae told him.

'I really don't want to see a fight between those two.' Sang Min whispered loudly to Jae Sun who was still sulking.

'It would never end.' Yi Jung whispered loudly back to his son.

'Yah, I'm still not happy about this either!' Jae Kyung yelled. Every one looked to her.

'Auntie, what's wrong with me seriously? I'm rich, pretty-' Jin Ae started.

'Modest.' Min Ki cut in. Jin Ae shot him a playful "I'm going to kill you" look. He grinned.

'He's my precious baby, and you're not good wife material!' Jae Kyung burst out yelling angrily.

'Are you saying something about my mermaid is wrong?' Jun Pyo shouted angrily.

'Yes! She can't cook, clean, she's got a bad temper-' Jae Kyung yelled.

'Kyung-ah. Let me remind you that although I love you dearly, you can't cook, clean, and you've got a bad temper.' Woo Bin said laughing. Jae Kyung ignored him. She threw her hand over her shoulder.

'Well you can divorce me then!' She shouted.

'You know Jin Ae can actually cook well.' Jan Di spoke out. She had been sitting with her sulking husband on one side of her, and Ji Hoo on the other, they had been debating a medical patient's condition.

'You can?' Min Ki shot her a surprised look.

'The great Gu Jin Ae has no need to cook!' Jin Ae shouted loudly. It almost seemed she was blushing, but of course she was trying to hide this.

'The birthday cake we ate at school on my birthday was made by her, but she made me promise not to tell any one.' Sang Min said calmly. Jin Ae folded her arms and glared. Despite her heels, she seemed very small.

'Do you want to die?' She said making her eyes bulge in a scary way.

'She made the chocolate eclaires we ate on my birthday.' Soo Jin said.

'She made the Easter macaroons we had.' Jae Hwa said.

'And the Christmas cake.' Jan Di added.

'She made me cupcakes.' Yi Jung said.

'She made me cheese cake.' Ga Eul said.

'Aish! All lies.' Jin Ae yelled.

'Why am I the only one not to rece

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter