Plan

Childhood Sweetheart

 

 

             "So Yongguk, are you going to go to the carnival this weekend?" Your dad suddenly asked, across the dining table.

             "Err yes. Are you going, Hana?" Yongguk called out. You stopped eating and nodded.

             Somehow listening to your name being called out by Yongguk just made your heart flutter. The way he rolled his tongue to call you was just mesmerizing.

             "I'll get that." Your dad stood up and went to invite the person on the door.

             "Noona!" Zelo suddenly barged in and slung his long arms into your neck.

             "Eo Junhong ah!" You exclaimed, dropping your utensils on the plate. Yongguk just sat still, looking at the two of you being all comfortable with each other. "Why did you come?" You asked.

             "His parents are out of town so he's coming by." Your dad invited Zelo to take a seat.

             "So, you're sleeping over?" Your eyes widened. Zelo was your closest baby cousin and he was like your own little brother.

             Zelo nodded as you pinched his chubby cheeks. "Ahem." A low voice interrupt as it came from Yongguk.

             Zelo's eyes widened with fear as he saw the bully in front of him. He looked at you and signalled something with his eyes. "He's my childhood friend." You mouthed.

             "Junhong, this is Yongguk. He is Hana's chilhood friend. He also goes to the same school as you." Your dad introduced to each other. Zelo fidgeted, thinking if he should shake hands with Yongguk or not.

             "Nice to meet you." Yongguk faked a smile and shook his hands with Zelo. The poor boy just nodded in fear. You raised a brow at Yongguk while he just pretend on ignoring it. "Dad insisted on bringing him for dinner." You mumbled to Zelo while he digged in.


             Soon, everyone was done with dinner as you volunteered to wash the dishes. "Need some help?" Yongguk cut in and stood beside you.

             "I'm fine. Go take a seat." You answered. "Let me help." Before you could protest, Yongguk positioned himself beside you and started washing the dishes too.

             "You're a guest. Let me do this." You pushed his hand away. Yongguk still insisted and continued on doing so. You pushed it away again, hoping that this time he would probably stoo what he was doing.

             But then, Yongguk grabbed your wrist and said, "I want to help. Now clean this with me." His low and husky voice filled your ears. You couldn't protest again, knowing that he would be pissed anytime. There it goes again, the tingling feeling you have inside of you. Zelo examined as he saw the two of you huddled closely against each other, washing the dishes like a new couple would do.

             "Thanks." You mumbled as all the dishes were washed. You took a seat on the couch, taking a quick rest.

             "Thank you for inviting me for dinner Mr Kim." Yongguk thanked politely.

             "No, thank you for joining us. Now Hana, help me take out the trash and you could bid Yongguk goodbye from there." You groaned.

             This was definitely one of your dad's plans. You walked past him, brushing you shoulders and shot him a glare. Yongguk bowed again one more time and left your apartment with you. Both of you walked down the hallway as the silence took over.

             "Are you still mad?" Yongguk broke the silence.

             You furrowed your eyebrows and sighed, "I don't know." Those three simple words came out from your mouth. You weren't that angry anymore but when he brought it up, you became hard headed again. You trashed the bag into the dumpster as you got close to it.

             "Err where was your mom just now? I didn't see her." Yongguk cleared his throat.

              You froze.

             You didn't want to hear this question. Somehow, you knew the question would come by. "I-It's getting late, you should probably go home now. Give Yongnam my regards." You backed away, entering the door. "And thanks for stopping by." You let out a small smile.

             Yongguk's mouth twitched into a smile too as he nodded and left. He knew something was up. By the way your face froze and you stuttered, he knew that you didn't want it to be brought up. He respected that too. Nonetheless, he liked how he ended the day. A day full of smiles and teasing, like the old good times. A part of him liked it but a part of him doesn't. As always, there was one thing on his mind, the plan must still go on.


             He looked back to your house and let out a heavy sigh before trudging his way back home. "Noona, do you like the Yongguk guy?" Zelo suddenly chirped in as you made your way to the couch.

             "I don't really know, Junhong." It was true. You couldn't define what you were feeling now. It was like a love-hate thing. As much as you hated Yongguk, you love him too and it made you frustrated since you really don't know what the heck are you feeling towards him. "But he's a bad guy." Zelo said.

             "How do you know?" You questioned.

             "He looks down on people, even me." Zelo lowered his voice a little. Was this true? It can't be. Yongguk was nice to you just then. But well, you can be deceived easily by such people.

             "Don't trust him too much." Zelo adviced. You tilted your head to the side, forming a line on your eyebrows. Why should you not trust him? What Zelo said was definitely ridiculous and absurd. A part of you wanted to listen to him but it bothered you though. However, you knew it was better to put it aside. You leaned back onto the couch, sighing.

             If only Yongguk knows how much you missed him, this awkwardness may not be as bad. Meanwhile, Zelo was still in a daze. The moment he step into the kitchen having to look at Yongguk, he had a bad feeling about him. Fear after the bullying was another thing but he just felt that something was definitely wrong. Zelo took you as his own sister and he wanted to protect you for as long as he can.

             Right after your mother's passing, he was the one who would comfort you and shower you with love. For once, he doesn't want to see his cousin in danger and he knew he had a bad feeling about it. "Junhong ah, why do you not like Yongguk?" You questioned.

             Zelo blinked his eyes, always been a habit of his while tilting his head. "Let's just say he's the kind of person you don't want to mess with."


             Well then, what kind of person is he? You honestly don't know much about this Bang Yongguk but he has this mystique personality which really intruiges you. Behind that cold and mysterious personality of his, there is still that innocent Bang Yongguk 10 years ago which you want to make him open up.

             "C'mon, let's watch some movies. You've been too tensed lately." Zelo chimed in.

             You smiled and nodded. This little fella really knows how to cheer you up and you were grateful enough to have him by your side. For the whole night, you spent your time with Zelo watching ridiculously funny movies. It actually helped alot, disturbing you from thinking more about Yongguk.

             The elder let out a low grunt as he plopped himself on the bed. Yongguk ed his upper shirt and placed a palm on his face. Yongnam heard the shuffling noise in the hallway as he crept his way into Yongguk's room. He peeped inside his room, only to see Yongguk in a exhausted state.

             Yongnam shook his head, thinking that Yongguk might be up to his late night plans again. But something was off today. There were no certain smell that Yongguk would always have when he comes home. This was weird, at least for today. Yongguk would never fail to come home looking drunk or had make out with some random girls. Yongguk's mind was more relaxed at that point, which was obviously unusual for him too.

             For today, he actually felt happy and he believed that he enjoyed what happened earlier on. He ruffled his hair in annoyance, he shouldn't be feeling this way. He had vowed to himself to stick onto the plan. If only he could kill his own feelings, he wouldn't be so confused as he is right now. Yongguk had never felt confused and light-hearted before.

             Unlike any other days, he had never enjoyed the entire night without having to deal with . The way he looks into your genuine and innocent little eyes, his heart will speed up rapidly. Unlike any other girls, your feisty side was a new opening to him. Yongguk liked your new attitude and he wanted to know more about it, opening up more to you.

             Yongguk's mind was frazzled. He just couldn't go on with the plan. But if he gives up on the plan, he can't save you and it will be a danger to you. He simply couldn't control himself.

             For now, he had to do what he's suppose to do : Break your heart to make you hate him and forget about him.

             Yongguk thought this would be easy. Neither did he realised that what he's doing now or in the future, will only determine his full passion of love for you.

 

lol, i'm starting to have stupid title headers day by day

is this too confusing to any of you? hope not.

anybody watched Taeyang's Ringa Linga alrd? Damn, my feels are killing me!

And if you relised and look closely, Team A's Taehyun and Minho plus Team B's B.I and Bobby are in the MV too!

There's also this female YG trainee in the MV!

I just can't take this omgggg!!

                                     image