Mr. Nice Guy

Childhood Sweetheart

 

                 

             "Appa guess what, I'll be having a one-day job as a photographer this weekend!" You exclaimed. Your not-so overwhelmed dad suddenly looked up and held out a thumbs up.

             "Jinja? That's good then! How much?"

             "I don't know but Ms Jung said it's a high salary." Your dad stood up and gave you a warm hug.

             "It's a good start for you then." You nodded, if only you can share this overwhelming happiness with your mom.

             You've always wanted to be a photographer and you can still remember vividly, your mom supporting among your dreams to pursue on. She was a source of light in your life, always supporting you no matter what you do. But now, it was harder surviving in life because she's no longer here.

             "C'mon, get ready." Your dad suddenly called out.

             "To where?" "Grocery shopping!" You smiled at his excitement. It's been a while seeing your dad beaming in excitement and going out for grocery shopping. Honestly right after your mom's departure, your dad hadn't went out to get some fresh air aside from going to work.

             It always bothered you the fact that he was like a homeless and a living dead, always sitting at home busy with his own paperworks. But now, you can see that there is still a hint of hope inside of him that he's finally breaking away from his old shell 2 years ago.

             "Let's get one of this. I want to make some spaghetti tonight." Your dad chimed in as he pushed the trolley cart to the dairy section. You crossed your arms, shooking your head as you smiled at your dad's joyfulness state. It was like a dad-daughter day out for the both of you. There was nothing better you could ask for today.

             "There it is." You tip toed, trying to reach the chocolate fudge cake, one of your dad's favourite cakes of all time. You went back to where your dad was and realised there was another person there.

             "Hana, guess who I met!" You tilted your chin and to your surprise, Yongguk was standing right in front of you. You weren't that happy to see him as before.

             "It's Yongguk, Hana! Yongguk!" The two of them slammed into a friendly hug while your dad was still impressed upon seeing his god son after a long time.

             "Hey." Yongguk greeted you. You raised a brow, oh so he's being nice to you now just because your dad is here. You just nodded and bowed your head a little.

             "I guess he is the Bang Yongguk you've been talking about!" Your dad punched Yongguk lightly while he flashed his gummy smile. You melted a little as his gummy smile was seen in front of you. You showed a small smile to your dad.

             "You guys must have missed each other for so long, right?" Your dad continued again, obviously not realising the tight tension between the two of you.

             "Very." You placed the chocolate fudge inside the cart, not making eye contact. Yongguk groaned, out of all the people in this place, he had to fond himself bumping onto your dad.

             "C'mon dad, we still have lots of things to buy." You pushed the cart when suddenly your dad budge in.

             "Why don't we invite him to dinner later? It'll be like a small reunion then!" Your eyes widened. As much as you want to open up to Yongguk, you felt a little uncomfortable after what had happened earlier on.

             "I don't think he's free, right Yongguk?" You crossed your arms, stared into his eyes. Unfortunately, Yongguk didn't got the message and agreed on.

             "That's great! How about you join us for grocery shopping?" Your dad said while Yongguk nodded.

             You groaned, "Then you can take the cart. Let's go dad." You yanked your dad's wrists pulling him with you, while Yongguk pushed the cart.

             Yongguk smirked, he was pretty impressed with your feisty side. You were different from the other girls. Instead of feeling a little burdened, he actually felt welcome and was quite happy to bump onto your dad. It's been a while meeting him and he was looking forward to it.

             A part of you felt quite fascinated and happy that Yongguk was joining for dinner. Honestly, you felt a little fascinated by him since he suddenly has this bad boy image and it really intruiges you. You've always thought that bad boys are somewhat really cool but scary. Therefore, Yongguk has the perfect personality for it.

             One moment Yongguk was mad at you but on the other moment, he was being all Mr. Nice Guy. Somehow, you felt betrayed by your own emotions. You don't really know what was going on with your mixed feelings inside of you.

             You have this really tingling feeling whenever you would lay your eyes on Yongguk and stupid butterflies would be forming in your stomach. But then, you will somehow hate him because of his arrogant and bad boy side. You honestly don't know why your feelings are playing with you like this. It was almost like a hate-love relationship.

             All you wanted was just for Yongguk to accept you as his friend like before, that's all. You wouldn't be bothered that much if he doesn't return the same feeling you have for him, even a part of you does. You have always been waiting for this guy ever since and all you wanted was to be his friend again. It's not that hard so you didn't see why Yongguk would not admit it himself before.

             Yongguk was a hard and picky person for you to see through his real feelings from. Like any other guy, it can be quite easy to know if he has an admirer or not but Yongguk was a hell of different guy. He tends to keep things by himself and sometimes, you can't really understand his outer expressions.

             This was what intruiges you to open up more to him. You thought that if you were able to make him open up more to you, you'll be able to know about this Bang Yongguk more than before.

             On the other hand, this Bang Yongguk was rather interested in you like any other guy would. You can be really feisty, fussy and really adorable at times which made Yongguk feel more attracted to you, knowing that his childhood sweetheart had never changed.

             Yongguk can rather call himself a playboy. Likewise, he felt that he needed to make you open up more. Yongguk can be really flirty if he wants to but he didn't want you to be his victim because he just felt wronged doing it. Somehow, he doesn't realise about his own twisted feelings towards you.

              He was partly confused if he liked you or not. No matter what, he would deny of liking you because he just doesn't feel like he does. But there was a little tingling feeling deep inside of him whenever he would look at you into your warm eyes.

             Yongguk knew there was something rather interesting about you and he wanted to know more about it. Even if it takes you to hate him as long as you can.

 

lol okay, writing this was kinda weird idky.

i've been smiling like a freaking idiot whenever i'm reading all of your comments... and i have to stop 

bobby and B.I have been ruining my bias list ever since (from Team B of WIN)

tumblr_muw4biC2Yq1r5ty88o1_250.gif  tumblr_muw4biC2Yq1r5ty88o2_r1_250.gif

tumblr_muw4biC2Yq1r5ty88o3_r1_250.gif  tumblr_muw4biC2Yq1r5ty88o4_r1_250.gif

HOW EFFING CUTE IS THIS OMGGGG.

Bobby totally looks like Himchan. I wonder if Himchan has a long lost dongsaeng hahahahah they look totally alike!