Light Hearted

Childhood Sweetheart

 

 

             As the sun sets, the atmosphere turned into a cold temperature. The once warm and scorching hot afternoon turned into an unpleasant cold winter's night; dark, mystifying, the moon was sheltered by the murky looming clouds. As you grabbed your purse and went out of the hospital, a huge burden was plastered inside your heart, not ready to leave the place yet.

             The night was bitter and filled with darkness as you trudged your way back home, or at least attempt to. You walked home with both a heavy heart and mind frazzled with worrying thoughts. Shuffling your legs against each other, your head was hung low as you walked to the rhythm of the drizzling rain.

             Your ears perched up when you heard the sound of boom box from a distance. A few people were hanging out at the narrow alley as some were even holding a cup of what it seems, cocktail. Curious, you went towards the sound of the rhythm and found yourself inside a club full of free spirited people.

              Like any teenager, your excitement and curiosity rose up as the beat started to change into a faster tempo. The dance floor was packed with people from different walks of life as they were enjoying and moving their hips to the tempo of the beat, even grinding themselves to the other gender's body.

               As you turned to the other side, there were other people hanging out in their own seats comfortably and enjoying their drinks, even flirting among each other. You were put into a trance as the people there seemes, free spirited and not themselves. You were intruiged by the fact that they seemed unaware by their own atmosphere and basically doing anything that they want, free spirited. They too, seemed like they didn't have any worries inside of them.

               You have always wanted to try alcohol. You heard that it eventually has great magic powers, being able to make you not worry about all of your troubles when you start drinking it. 

                Since now, your mind were entagled with different troubles and making you feel so down ever since. It's not wrong to even try a little alcohol right?

                "Miss, do you need anything?" The bartender asked you, giving you a little questioning brow.

                You bit your lip, deciding what kind you wanted. "Hit me with the strongest one."

                Soon, you were given a whole bottle of whiskey. You poured a drop into the small cup, sipping a little. It had a little wierd taste. They were a little tingling taste at the end of it. They have a more fragrant and have a much more robust taste to it. You didn't like it at first but then you kept refilling the cup for who knows how many times.

                "Evening ladies and gentleman, it's cold out today right? Let me just drop the beat and make into a burning dance floor." A husky yet soothing voice boomed into the microphone as suddenly, an upbeat tempo was changed.

                Cheerings and squealings were then heard. As soon as the beat changed, everyone started dropping their inner diva and danced to the beat, totally enjoying the groove. After the fifth cup, you believe, you started to feel contented. elation started filling in your emotions and you felt light-hearted.

                Literally.

                Another sip, the end of your mouth was tugged into a small smile. The sweet and tingling taste at the end of the whiskey was still vivid in your tastebud as the you suddenly went into the dance floor, dropping down the hot beat. You were rather lost in your own world, not worrying about anything else.

                You stayed at one position as your hips started swaying back and forth, following to the upbeat tempo. As when someone grabbed your waist, pulling yourself closer to the person, you smiled willingly. The beat was so thundering when then, a rather husky voice started to rap on the DJ system. Everyone started howling constantly, cheering for the DJ.

                 "He looks like Yongguk heh.." Your eyelids fluttered as you saw a well-dressed gentleman standing at the edge of the stage, holding his mic in a very peculiar yet mezmerising way.

                 Your eyes were locked onto the gentleman when your partner grabbed you and pulled you closer to his chest. You follwed suit, totally loving the feeling of being loved and protected against someone's embrace. You let out a toothy grin before sipping into another cup of the whiskey.

                When the gentleman took out his dark shades, his eyes were full of charisma and there was a strong force shown threw both his lyrics and eye contact. He turned up the DJ system as his rapping started to become faster but still fluent. He scanned around, making eye contacts and giving that top star force to everyone when his eyes lay onto your familiar side profile. 

                You were still holding onto your partner as he was grinding himself onto your whole body, cupping his hands to your cheek . Unaware of the surroundings, you liked the feeling of it. Heck, you loved it. You never felt so light-hearted before and let alone, not being able to worry about your problems anymore or even break down about it.

                The rapper's eyes bore into your partner as his voice changed into a more huskier and manlier version, As his rapping start to increase, his deep and husky voice showed his fierceness in it. He continued on the DJ system but he still kept his eye on you while you were still enjoying yourself, grinding onto your unknown partner's body.

                The DJ system then changed into a different beat and person in charge, as the previous gentleman walked down the stage with his shoulders standing proudly, charging himself towards you. Your partner grabbed your waist, pulling you to a secluded area. 

                "Ahhh oppa, what are you doing?" You whined and smirked as your partner pushed your body against the wall behind you, trapping yourself in between his legs without warning.

                You let out a small giggle as he started nibbling your ear playfully, and down to your jawline. He your jawline, giving you a slight tingle as when he attacked your lips with great force. He bit onto your lower lip harshly as he planted kisses into the inner of your neck as you moaned a little.

                "Get off her you disgusting old man," The young gentleman from before landed a vigorous punch to your partner's jawline and growled, landing him flat on the ground. The great strength from the punch literally knocked him down as the attack for his jawline affected it. You gasped as you watched your partner fell to the ground in slow motion.

                The young gentleman took you by the wrist and your purse, dragging you out of the pub. You yanked your wrist away from him as his grip was too tight, leaving a red mark on your wrists. 

                "Eo, you really do look familiar. But who are you?" You pointed to his face.

                "You're drunk, Hana." The gentleman told you.

                You shook your head like a little girl, giving out a slight pout and whined. "I'm fine! Look, I can even walk properly," You turned into a circle motion with your whole body and fell on the ground, letting out a small laugh. 

                As he took you by the wrist, you took a look at his face and let out another laugh. "You really do look like Yongguk!" He just shook his head.

                "Do you know Yongguk?" You asked to the gentleman, looking down at your shuffling feet. "He was the guy that I fell in love with. But broke my heart too at the same time. You know this?" You pointed to your chest and thumped it.

                "It hurt alot when he broke it. It was like a car crash, you know?" You widened your eyes, explaining to the gentleman in front of you. "I didn't expect it to happen and when it does, BANG! It really hurt..." You raised your hands to the side, showing him how it was.

                "I like him, I really do but after what he did, I realised that he would never like me back. I'm so stupid aren't I? Because of him, I changed. It really hurt..." 

                The gentleman looked at you with melancholy eyes as a stray tear let his b eyelids. He choked an unwilling sob. His eyes shattered like a glass window. He tried to hold himself against the wall, stomach wrenching unlike before. Your eyelids fluttered as you poked your head up, only to see the young gentleman cry hopelessly.

                 "Are you crying? Have you experienced it before?" You questioned, raising a brow.

                Without wasting any second, he put strength into his skeleton legs and walked up to you, grabbing you into his own embrace. Not even bothering to let go, his grip tightened as he sobbed uncontrollably. He covered his face and wallow in his own misery, hugging you tighter by every minute.

                "I'm sorry. I really am...." He sniffed, holding back another cry.

                 As blank as any other drunk person would be, you furrowed your eyebrows. "What are you talking about? I'm tired, I wanna go home." You stifled a yawn and closed your mouth like a childish little girl.

                 As your eyes were starting to become droopy, your head was eventually spinning too. You laughed as if you saw stars at the top of your head. You saw double images and you felt too sleepy to even bother waking up. You could just eventually crash anytime or anywhere in a place, as long as you were asleep now.

                 Strong arms encircled your thin waist as you were carried easily and placed behind a very comfortabe surface. Your legs were then spreaded apart by itself when someone supported it by holding onto both ends of your leg, making sure you weren't going to fall off. You leaned your head onto another head and misled to yourselff as you sniffed in the wonderful smell of the shampoo.

                 "You smell like Yongguk too..." You mumbled a little in your sleep as you slung your arms on the person's neck.

                 You didn't know what was happening or even where you were going. All you knew was that you were incredible sleepy and whatever you were on now, was definitely comfortable as hell.

                 "You've gotten too skinny..." His voice echoed as he sighed unwillingly. "It's all because of me. I'm sorry, Hana. I promise I'll make this better." He whispered to himself as he continued the journey with your steady tempo breathing filled his ears like a lullaby music. 

 

woahhhhh this was too angsty than i thought it would be

but i hope you guys enjoyed reading it hehe (: