Morning Surprise

Childhood Sweetheart

 

 

             Twilight melted away, majestic sunrise, red orange glow seeping over the horizon as if the light itself was being poured from a molten sun. Powerful rays flood over the landscape lighting every blade of grass, shining from each leaf. The light shone into the clear window pane, making it seem like it was in rainbow coated colours.

             You snuggled deeply into the warmth of your blanket, ignoring the fact that it was already noon. You felt so tired and you needed more sleep. Just when your eyes were starting to close, you heard loud shufflings in your room. Then, there was a faint thud on your wardrobe. You fidgeted in your sleep. A few minutes later, you heard a faint and delicate voice calling your name by your ear.

             "Hana, Kim Hana."

             You shook your head in refusal, knowing your dad was just waking you up , demanding you to start doing house chores. You pulled the covers over your head, burying your entire face in it. You just need a few more minutes, or maybe not at all. The voice called out again but soon, it gave up. The person then knelt down beside your bed with his head on top of his folded arms as a support.

             He scrutinized every single part of your sleeping face. You looked peaceful as ever even when you were sleeping. You nearly fell asleep when something was bothering you. You felt like you were being spied on or even, stared at. You snuggled in your sleep, trying to reposition yourself.

             "Appa, just five more minutes." You waved your hand in front of him.

             You were slowly getting rather annoyed by the fact that your dad was just sitting there in front of you, staring into your face and waiting for you to wake up from your deep beauty sleep.

             "Stop staring! It's so annoyi- Ahhh what are you doing here?!" You rolled away from your bed and fell onto the hard wooden floor, surprised to see the person sitting in front of you.

             The flustered Yongguk quickly came by your side and knelt down, "Gosh, are you okay?"  

             Your back was definitely hurting as the impact that you made when you fell to the ground was really hard. "Do I even look okay? What do you think?!" You shouted to Yongguk.

             Then, you rubbed your back again hoping that it would eventually ease the pain.

             "Hold still." Yongguk called out as he grabbed you by your waist and pulled up your legs. He was carrying you bridal style and placed your body gently onto the fluffy mattress again.

             You laid down on it and grunted like an old lady. How the hell did Yongguk manage to bust into your room?!

              "Cute pyjamas." Yogguk grinned. You shot your eyes at him and covered your whole body with the blankets. "Get out. How did you come in?" You questioned, still hiding under the covers.

             Yongguk let out a small laugh, "Your dad invited me for breakfast this morning after bumping onto him for morning jog. What if I'm not going to move?" You raised a brow and shot him another glare.

             Yongguk gave out a cheeky smile and leaned in to your bed. You tried to push him away with your legs but Yongguk was fast enough to grab them.

             "Don't you dare come any closer." You warned him.

             Unfortunately, Yongguk took your warning as a joke and started leaning in more to you. "Then, what are you going to do about it?" He started biting his lips and travelling his fingers to the side of your stomach. You knew what he was going to do and you were not going to fall for it.

             Yongguk came barging in closer and closer till he decided to tickle you. Without knowing, your leg suddenly swung to the front as it hit Yongguk's crotch. 

             "What the hell did you do that for?!" Yongguk shouted, eyes widened and shocked over what just happened a moment ago.

             Yongguk was starting to become dizzy as he felt like the whole room was probably spinning. "Gosh, I'm so sorry but that's what you get for barging into my room just like that!" You stood up and went to his aid.

             Seeing him in pain made your stomach tickle as he was screaming and kicking his legs in pain. You let out a small laugh as you saw him being all whiny. Yongguk shot you a glare and had a devilish smirk on his mouth.

              "You'll pay for this." He growled, reaching in for your legs.

              You shook his grip away from your legs as his hands fell to the ground. You took the chance to run away from him as you grabbed the towel and headed straight to the bathroom. In just mere seconds, Yongguk was able to get his balance right as he followed down the stairs, not wanting to waste his time and catch you.

              You'll definitely have to pay what you just did to him. You laugh heartily as you saw Yongguk running down the stairs, carefully and hoping that the pain will not be too hurtful till it is making him having difficulties to walk. As soon as Yongguk reached the last step, you ran past your dad and hid behind him.

              "Dad, you have to do something! Yongguk has gone berserk!" You called out.

               Your dad kept his cool and only laughed about it. As he saw yongguk coming down the stairs and making his way to the kitchen, he patted Yongguk's back and offered him to rest.

               "She kicked it real hard! It wasn't my fault that I'm going crazy!" Yongguk whined to your dad.

               "Yah, then how did you come into my room?" 

               "Your dad told me to wake you up!"

               "But you should have knocked on it before entering right?!" 

               Your dad just shook his head in amusement as he witnessed the two childish fight. He let out a chuckle, it was like before. The two of you can never get along with each other. There must always be an argument over something.

               "Arraso, now you go take a bath. You smell." Your dad pointed out to you as you shot him a piercing glare.

               You huffed as Yongguk stuck out his tongue at you. There it goes again, the tingling feeling that you would always have whenever Yongguk does something that would make you cringe in delight. You can say that sometimes you really hate him for being so handsome and perfect.

               Breakfast was a nuisance. Yongguk was back to his normal self, picking and teasing on you. You were glad that everything seemed to have been working out between the two of you. There were no more awkward silence and the two of you had just been getting closer and closer day by day.

               "Where are we going?" You whined as Yongguk started dragging you out from the front door.

               "Is there a place that you had always wanted to go?" Yongguk asked.

               You tilted your head and beamed, "Lotte World!"

               "Well then, Lotte World it is." Yongguk grabbed your wrist again, offering you to follow him.

               Soon, the both of you were waiting for the bus together. Yongguk stole a glance at you as he tugged a small smile on his face. He didn't know where all his courage came from to actually hold your hand and open up to you. But he knew that he had grew fond of the feeling and actually wanted more.

                For all these time, making out with any random girls on street was a part of his daily life. Grab them, seduce, make out and leave. It's that easy. Yongguk can do that too to you but this urge inside of him prevented him to. He really doesn't know why he had been acting so weird lately. Just looking at you smile makes his heart flutter instantly.

                Other girls can eventually seduce him, make out and become his play girlfriend but you weren't like other girls. There's just something inside of you that made Yongguk think that he's not suppose to be his old self again. You didn't have to do anything seducing to make his heart flutter like crazy. But what was so special about you that made him want to change and opening up more to you unlike before?

                Maybe the chemistry between you two.

               "By any chance, have you always wanted to go Lotte World with someone else?" Yongguk sounded, taking a seat next to you after boarding the bus.

               You smiled and nodded. "But I really don't know if he'll like it or not."

               "Who? Is it a guy? Who's the guy? Do I know him? Are you dating?! If you are, with who? Why didn't you tell me that you were?!" Yongguk bombed you with a lot of questions.

               You gritted your teeth. "It's you, dimwit."

               Yongguk let out a small sigh and showed you a smirk. "Then I guess the guy will definitely like it."

               This guy can be really cheeky if he wants to. You let out a silly laugh, "How are you sure about that then?"

               A small smile was tugged to the end of his mouth as he stole another glance at you. "As long as I'm with you, I'll like it." 

               His warm eyes met yours as you bit the insides of your cheeks, trying your best not to blush. You blinked your eyes, you really didn't see that coming and you didn't know how you should be replying to that answer. But you do know that your butterflies in the stomach grew fond of it. 

                "Sleep. It's going to be a long ride." Yongguk adviced you as you nodded, placing your palm on your cheek as a support. Yongguk shook his head and rasied a brow.

                "Not there, here." In one swift movement, he grabbed your head gently and placed it on his broad shoulders. Your eyes widened. A sense of comfortability swept over you as Yongguk looked down, meeting his eyes with yours. You grew comfortable in your position and soon before you know it, you fell asleep on Yongguk's shoulder as your support.

                 Yongguk let out a heavy sigh as he peeped down on you again, only to see a peaceful angel asleep. He scrutinized your entire face and how good you smell. This tingling feeling came back inside of him.

                 "By any chance, do I..... like you?" Yongguk muttered under breath before falling asleep, on top of your head.

 

GAWD MY GUKKIE FEELS CAME BACKKKK

tumblr_mwc301PId31smkap1o1_500.gif

I'm trying my best not to cheat on Daehyun but Gukkie is too cute aahhhh TT

and look, I followed the last part with The Heirs :D

let's just say I literally died looking at this.

tumblr_mwbsf3naZm1shn213o1_500.jpg 

SOMEONE HELP ME, I'M DEAD *-*