Bucketlist, Check!

Childhood Sweetheart

 

 

             "Omo, look at that couple. They're so cute!"

             "Why is she bullying him? He looks tortured though..."

             "Honey, would you piggyback me like that?"

             "She's so lucky."

             "The dude is looking tired."

             You repositioned yourself on Yongguk's back and you were starting to get rather uncomfortable. You had to admit though that all of the attention that you got from the bystanders made you really uncomfortable. Well, it's not like an everyday thing where a couple would be piggyback-ing their love as they made their journey somewhere.

             Some may think it was cute and loveable - the point where the girlfriend would be feeling tired or she was sick and would be carried. Or some would definitely thing it was cruel of her to be torturing her boyfriend.

             Hey, the human mind works that way and people these days are pretty judgemental over the slightest bit of things. Of course as a girl with pride, you felt ashamed that stares or even glares were glued onto you. It felt likr you had done something very wrong, almost like being a criminal.

             "Yongguk, you can put me down now." You retorted but he didn't bother to move a single budge.

             Instead, he ignored you and continued walking down the streets like nothing was bugging him. You slapped his back lightly to get his attention but he didn't even turn to face you. But instead, a small smile spread to the end of his mouth as he felt rather comfortable having you on his back. It made him feel that he was there to actually protect you from anything bad that was going to happen. It made him feel like he was your boyfriend, a protective one for sure.

             "Yah, can you just sit still? Don't care about what people are thinking. We're almost there." Yongguk raised his voice a little as it made you flinch, listening to his husky yet fierce voice demanding.

             Somehow his fierce voice made you feel small and gave you this impact to sit still and not even move a single budge because it will only blow him up. Time passed by pretty fast and as soon as you know it, you it was getting rather dark as the sunlight drifted away from the clouds. The once yellow and orange bright sky was now replaced with a beautiful pastel navy blue sky.

             Few minutes passed and soon, the both of you had already reached to the destination. Yongguk put you down to the ground as when he stretched his back a little.

             "I take back my words, you are heavy." He stretched his back even more as you punched his arm with not even a bit of mercy.

             "Then why did you even bother to piggyback me? If I'm heavy then don't even bother to carry me." You nagged as Yongguk looked at you with a raised brow, rather amused.

             He chckled lightly looking at how annoyed you were. Like before, he love to annoy you. He basically lives half of his life to actually annoy the crap out of you. You honestly didn't know why the hell did you even fall in love with this bully.

             "Cause I want to." Yongguk leaned in to whisper in your ear as it gave you a cold chill down your spine.

             Oh wow, that definitely gave you chills on hoe his husky and deep manly voice echoed through your ear. Dang, how can someone be so y by not even trying? You shuddered the thought away as you tried to distract yourself. As you looked up, you somehow found this place rather familiar.

             Or should you say, REALLY familiar?

             Screams and shouts were heard as you knew it was coming from the rollercoaster ride. "What are we doing here again?" You questioned. Yongguk pursed his lips as he took you by wrist, pulling you together with him to a line. You didn't budge and neither did you complained.

             "We're here because we missed a ride before." Yongguk's eyes twinkled and glimmered in the soon-to-be darkness.

             You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion. As you cocked your head upwards and looked at the pale blue sky, there were beautiful lights hanging defenselessly. It was the ferris wheel that you had always wanted to ride with Yongguk. You didn't get to even get into the line with Yongguk before since Junmi decided to ruin those precious moments.

             You felt your eyes glimmered and shone as you softened. You had wanted to ride this before and Yongguk had still remember about it till now. You knew by this time that he wanted to try his best to get you back to him. You had to admit that you melted and felt super touched by the fact that he just remembered what you had always wanted to ride on.

             The lines went on and on almost like forever. Instead of feeling scared, you were anxious. After what felt like almost an hour, it was your turn to sit in the ferris wheel capsule. You took your slender legs and entered it first as you strapped yourself onto the seatbelt tightly, not giving a chance to let it slip off your grip.

             Somehow, your hands became clammy for no reason. You weren't scared unlike before but it started becoming sweaty as your legs started to wobble too. You fidgeted around with the seatbelt and it didn't strapped on the right way. Warm pair of hands suddenly interrupted your thoughts as they tried to untangle the knots from your seatbelt. You sat still as you stared at the knot being untied.

             "T-Thanks." You muttered a little.

             Yongguk just nodded as he did his seatbelt. You took a deep breath before the ride was even lifted into midair. You weren't usually this scared of heights. Even your hands were shivering as if the temperature was below zero. Oh how excited you were right before this but now, you were scared as hell. Since you were nervous, wild thoughts raced through your mind like there was no tomorrow.

             Soon, the machine started to rise up from the ground and you felt your stomach churning, tied into a tight knot. You held the handrail in front of you as hard as you could till you knuckles turned white.

             "You okay?" Yongguk questioned as he tried to look at your soon-to-be pale face.

             "Y-Yeah, I'm fine." You acknowledged showing a small smile but your hand never wanted to let go of the handrail.

             As times goes by, you were high up in midair. The feeling was definitely different as the cool breeze would sweep through you tangled hair,leaving you to shiver. You found one of your definite weakness today, heights. As the height grew higher, you felt numb that you weren't able to touch the ground.

             Yongguk saw your tensed state and how hard you were holding onto the handrail till your knuckles turned white. The way you grinned your teeth due to nervousness and how your eyebrows would furrow in complete distress. He saw how your hands were shaking uncontrollably in nervousness. He placed his palm over yours and gave a reassuring squeeze.

             "Hey if you're scared, we can stop." You snapped from your own thoughts as you stared into his flawless face.

             "Really?" You questioned as he nodded, pursing his lips into a thin line. But then you took back the words as you shook your head vigorously, "N-No, I'm fine. We wanted to ride this right?" You flashed him your smile as he softened a little.

             You had wanted to ride this with Yongguk and you're not going to quit it just because of your fear of heights. Yongguk took your palm into his as he interlaced them together, making you feel much more safer. He then took your head to place it on his broad shoulders. You were stiff as first but he then your hair, making you softened. You made yourself comfortable on his shoulders as you sniffed his scent in.

             Oh how you loved the way he smell. A bit of a musky yet woody scent from a manly person. You honestly loved smelling his cologne as it definitely gave you the impression of iness and manliness feel in him.

             "I thought you weren't scared of heights?" Yongguk question as there were a slight chuckle. You buried your face in his solid chest when your stomach started churning.

             "Shut up Yongguk. This is not a romantic ride if you keep reminding me." Yongguk laughed as he rested his head on top of yours.

             "Then fine, I'm letting you go." He tried to let go of your grip away from his arm but then you swiftly wrapped your hands around his slim yet solid waist.

             "Yah, don't do that. Alright alright, I'm sorry." You pleaded as a little glint of tear welled up at the end of your eyes.

             Yongguk smiled as he flashed his gums, softening a little knowing that you were actually opening up to him more. He liked the feeling of being loved again. It was an hour and a half ride and it was pretty intense you could say. But having Yongguk to wrap his warm hands around your slim body made you actually feel safe and protective, like a little baby.

             A sense of relief swept through over you as you would listen to his steady tempo heartbeat. You were finally opening up to him much more unlike before and you knew that your love for him had grown much more.

             "Are you sleeping?" Yongguk asked.

             "I was about to when you interrupted me." You snapped, still leaning onto his chest but you soon let go slowly, trying to actually enjoy the scenery.

             It was beautiful or even better - magnificent. It was like you were on top of the world, a bird flying high that you were able to see the scenery of the whole city. You were mesmerized by it's beauty.

             "Well then, don't sleep cause you're going to miss the romantic part." Yongguk repositioned himself on the seat that was hanging midair as he slyly put his arm behind your shoulders, grabbing them to lean on his.

             You blushed and you felt your stomach doing some sort of crazy flip flops inside. You were daydreaming on the dark sky when there was a loud pop, making you jolt in your seat. A few more pops and there were suddenly a bright red and mercury fireworks displayed on the dark sky. There were magnificently beautiful as it pops to a different direction.

             There were bright yellow and blue highlights from each side of the sky as your eyes were glued to them. Just looking at the fireworks were amazing as it you in. But watching it from a higher height and a much wider landscape made it looked much more gorgeous. The ends of Yongguk's mouth twitched a little as he saw your eyes turned into adorable round shaped.

              "This is so beautiful, Yongguk." You muttered as your eyes glimmered through the darkness, looking at the beautiful fireworks being displayed through the thin air.

               Yongguk nodded as he tucked a strand of your hair behind your ear, "And so are you." He muttered, biting his lowere lip as you turned to face him. "Stay till, you don't want to ruin this moment."

               You turned your face slightly to face Yongguk and before you know it in mere seconds, his lips were placed softly against yours as both of them fit together perfectly like a jigsaw puzzle. As his warm and juicy lips sealed against yours, you felt fireworks being exploded in your own body as it felt so satisfying and addictive. His tongue twirled around your mouth and you slung your arms ehind his neck, going deeper into the kiss. None of you bothered to budge and instead, you both fought for dominance over the kiss. You wouldn't want this kiss to end. He tasted sweet and just pure addiction to you. As his tongue swiftly twirled in your mouth, he tilted his head to the other side and slid his hand behind your neck. The fireworks that were being displayed boomed loudly as it became like a clear spotlight for the both of you. 

                This was what they called magic.

                Both of your foreheads met each other as you nuzzled your nose together, giggling a little. Your twinkling eyes met his pure ones as you slipped in for another sweet kiss to enjoy the moment. Yongguk then reached for the bridge of your nose and forehead to give you a long-lasting peck. You stayed there for a moment in his arms, enjoying the moment while it lasts and not even bothering to talk about anything. Everything about tonight was indeed beautiful for a first date.

                "Kissing under the stars and fireworks on a ferris wheel, check." The both of you muttered to each other before leaning in to meet both of your lips together, not having enough kisses for the day as the fireworks boomed loudly for the last time, applauding too. 

 

i wanted to actually post this on another day but i feel guilty to make you guys wait over it

nyehehe

hope you guys like it tho <3