Bang Family

Childhood Sweetheart

 

 

             You let out a small yet vivid burp like a little baby as you placed your palm over your mouth. "Excuse me." You said, before scooping another mouthful of breakfast inside your mouth. Yongguk smiled as he ate his food, still having his eyes stuck onto your features.

             "What are you looking at? Eat your food, you make me feel uncomfortable." You chewed as Yongguk let out a small chuckle.

             "I don't know. I just like looking at you." He was in daze, dreaming as well as looking at you. You felt yourself blushing as a small smile formed on his mouth. "You're blushing?" He questioned.

             You replaced your red tinted cheeks with a poker face as you flicked his huge forehead lightly. "Eat your food, it's getting cold." You ate another mouthful of your food and soon the whole plate was spotless. Yongguk let out a burp as he wiped his mouth with the napkin.

             "Where are we going now?" You questioned.

             Yongguk shrugged, "Do you miss umma & appa?"

             Your eyes furrowed as you scratched your head. "You mean your parents? Well, a little." Yongguk nodded.

             With that, you were dragged by Yongguk to meet his parents. Well, his whole family to be exact. You felt anxious. Of course you missed them but how will they react if they found out that you were going out with Yongguk?  Yongguk saw your tensed figure as he softened a little. He knew you were nervous about meeting his parents.

             After a few years of not meeting, you were nervous as hell. Besides apart from that, you were able to meet his noona. The one and only noona that you adored the most. You walked, took the bus and soon you found yourself near Yongguk's house. It was a little huge than the other houses around the block.

             It had alot of windows and the front door was also huge. There were rose gold designs on the sides of the pillars, giving the impression that the family that was living here is probably a very rich one. You never thought that Yongguk's family was a rich one. Your mouth was wide open as you were captivated at the huge house which looked like a mansion in your eyes. Oh, this was just beautiful. 

             "This is your house?" You questioned as Yongguk nodded proudly.

             You entered the large doors as your eyes glimmered, looking at all of the beautiful interior of the house. Wow, the Bang family is rich. There were beautifully hung decoration lamps on the ceilings which looked rather expensive. Everything was captivating as you were in love with Yongguk's house.

             "Yah Bang Yongguk, when did you go out just n- Omo! Who do we have here?" A slender looking young lady came down the stairs as she had her hair laid back. She had tattoos on her arm and some piercings which gave off the feeling of her being very fierce.

             "Natasha unnie!!!" You squealed as you ran past the stairs, hugging her tightly. 

             Yongguk smiled as she saw your childish and axious side. You hugged the lady tightly, not wanting to let go. She was like your own sister since you were the only child. Everyday when you were little, you would be hanging out with the Bang's family and she would always be the one who would style your hair. She furrowed her eyes, wondering who the hell are you.

              "Oh my god, Hana? Kim Hana?!" Natasha's eyes grew wider as you nodded, still hugging onto her.

              "Annyeong unnie. I missed you!" You chuckled as Natasha returned your hug, hugging you even tighter this time.

              She grabbed your arms as the both of you started doing this crazy old handshake that you created long ago. It was a cute and really witty one. You brofits each other as you slapped each other's palm, twirling the pinkies and kissed each other's hands. Then it comes the crazy part where each of you held the sides of the other's ankle and acted like you threw a spit on the ground with the most dramatic sound effect.

              "You remembered!" The both of you cheered on, jumping like any 5 year olds would and continued to hug each other.

              "Are you guys done now? Noona, I need back my girlfriend." Yongguk whined as your eyes widened.

              "Bang Yongguk, watch your mouth! I don't even like you!" You retorted as a small smile formed to the end of the sibling's mouth. "Yeah right, you adore me." Yongguk stuck out his tongue.

              Natasha sighed as she crossed her arms, "Young love."

              For the rest of 5 minutes or so, you were wandering around the huge house that captivated you. Of course, you were still anxious about meeting his parents but you were so engrossed in wandering alone by yourself. "Where's Yongnam oppa, unnie?" You questioned.

               "He is in his room. He'll probably come down anytime soon. You missed him don't you?" Natasha ruffled your head as you nodded, giggling a little.

               "Yah, how come you call Yongnam oppa and you don't call me oppa?" Yongguk questioned, a sense of whining was hear to the end of his talk.

               You grimaced as you looked at him pouting. You wanted him to have a hard time getting back to you. "I like Yongnam oppa better than you." You said, smirking a little while handing a small hi-five to Natasha.

               Yongguk's face was flustered a little as he protested in disbelief, "What's the difference between me and Yongnam?! I'm much more handsome than he is!" You shook your head, dissaproving over what he said when another familiar voice interrupted. "Just accept the fact that Hana loves her Yongnam oppa much more than you do." 

               You turned, only to find his parents and Yongnam walking down the stairs with a small sly smirk hidden behind their mouth. "Yongnam oppa!" You squealed as you hurried to engulf yourself in his bear hug. He chuckled a little, kneeling his legs down a little to match your height as he twirled you around like a 5 year old.

                Then you faced his parents, bowing and greeting them. Before you were even able to greet yourself to them, his mother took you in her arms as she let out a contented sigh. "Aigoo, our Hana is so big now." You chuckled a little.

                "Stop babying her, umma. She's too fussy to begin with already." Yongguk whined, flicking your forehead a little as you grimaced, returning him witha really hard punch on his left arm.

                His mom and his noona then snickered a little, "What makes you think that you can baby her and we can't? Aish, you're so in love already." you giggled as you linked your arms with both of the woman right beside you. Yongguk sighed as he slumped his shoulders in defeat, he knew it was hard to win over you when it comes to the part where two other woman in his life would be fighting over you.

                "But I want to ask you again, who's the most handsome? Me or Yongnam?" Yongguk questioned again.

                "Yah, that's not fair! Who's the most handsome in this house? Including me." His dad pointed out as everyone burst out laughing. Yongguk steadied himself as his broad shoulder stood proudly. He knew and had a feeling that you would definitely changed your decision on saying that he's the most handsome,

               You shook your head, "I still think Yongnam oppa and your dad are handsome." You stuck out your tongue as both of the gentleman hi-fived each other. "Let's go Hana, let me show you around." Yongnam took you by the arm as he let out his wrinkled smile, leading you to the stairs. Both Natasha and his mother laughed, looking at how Yongguk got deafeated.

               "Hyung, don't let her go too long. I don't want my girlfriend to be too clingy on you!" Yongguk hollered. "I don't believe you, hyung!"

               You rolled your eyes, "For god's sake Yongguk, I'm not your girlfriend! I hate you!" You hollered back as a small smile formed to the end of Yongguk mouth, knowing that you were probably already annoyed.

               "You.... like her?" His dad whispered to Yongguk's ears as he nodded slowly, biting his lips.

               "Can you just break the engagement already? I told you I could get a better person than Junmi." Yongguk said, almost pleading onto his father. "Appa, he really loves Hana, don't you think it's time?" Natasha barged in the conversation.

               His dad and his mother made eye contact with each other as Yongguk held his fist together, hoping that a glint of hope will be coming his way. "We'll talk about this when you get home later on." 

              "And this... Is Yongguk's bedroom." Yongnam showed you.

              "Hyung, don't you dare go into my room! For god's sake Hana, why can't you listen to me once? Why do I even like you anyway?!" Yongguk hollered as everyone bursts into laughters.

 

lol idk abt this

will be updating a few more chapters tmr or during the weekends

stay tuned guys! 

comment, subscribe & upvote :*