Shopping Spree

Childhood Sweetheart

 

 

             "So, have you guys hang out which each other ever since?" Your dad pointed ou as the both of you froze upon the sentence.

             Yongguk cleared his throat, "Yeah. We've been doing tutoring session together and Hana is really smart." You raised a brow, so now he's acting nice? Your dad nodded as he took one of the grocery items, putting it inside the cart.

             "Urgh, urgh.." You tip toed, trying your best to get the meat at the highest section of all. Why must it be placed there of all the places? You were about to reach the meat package when someone took it before you.

             "You could always ask for help, you know." Yongguk flashed his gummy smile and placed it in the cart.

             "Thanks. Now help me take another one." You ordered.

             Yongguk shook his head and took another package, placing it into the cart. "Remind me why you're angry." His deep and husky voice filled your ears as he leaned in to whisper. A cold shiver ran down your spine upon listening that husky voice. You tried to redeem yourself, not wanting to get lost in one of his charms.

             "I'm sorry about what happened previously. I've been a jerk lately.." Yongguk's warm and twinkling eyes met yours as you melted. You blinked, looking at his flawless and handsome face up close. His little baby fats were still there.

             You shrugged, you're not going to give in to him that easily. You really wanted him to open up to you and that won't be easy either. "What, you're mute now?" Yongguk questioned.

             "Apology not accepted." You walked faster, catching up to your dad.

             "Ah wae?! I apologised, what else do you want?" Yongguk whined like a little baby. You chuckled, Yongguk's cutesy charm still buries inside of him. The kind of hidden charm that you had always admired about him.

             "It's not going to be easy if you're going to win my heart back." You wiggled your finger in front of Yongguk's face when he reached it, grasping onto his own hands.

             "Then, I'll win it for sure." The full determination and flirtyness filled inside his eyes. You can't let go of your eyes for a second as yours were glued it to his. It was as if you were mezmerised by his charming face.

             "Kids, let's g- " The both of you were still in the same position when your dad called out. "Hey, save it for next time and let's go." Your dad chuckled lightly and made his way to the counter.

             In a flash, you yanked your hand away from Yongguk and followed suit with your dad, leaving a smirking little smug behind. This guy must have some bipolar or something. One moment he didn't acknowledge you as your friend and the other moment, he's acting so nice to you. No matter what, you were quite glad that he had start taking the initiative to actually talk to you. The only thing you need him to do is to open up to you.

             Finally, you reached your house as you pulled away from the seatbelt and walked to the back seat, picking up all the grocery items. You groaned upon the heavy weight as you dragged your legs to the front door, handling too much bags on two hands while opening the doorknob.

             Yongguk just came to your side, waiting for the door to be unlocked. You sneered, he could at least help you with these items. You placed all the items by the counter and took a seat on the couch, energy drained after all the shopping.

             "You can take a rest sweetie. There's no need for you to help me today." Your dad kissed your forehead. You shrugged, well if he insists then fine.

             "Where are you going?" Yongguk called out from the kitchen.

             "Bathroom. You can just hang out around here or help my dad." You shrugged.

             Yongguk looked at you in disgust, was this how a guest should be treated? "There's nothing for me to be done."

             You rolled your eyes, practically annoyed by his chattering. You took out some of your collection DVDs and stacked them in front of the table. "Here, I know it's your favourite." You placed a disc on the table, smiling to Yongguk while making your way to your bedroom. It was Yongguk's all time favourite movie, Battleship.

             You knew how fond he was on watching battle army movies and you knew this was his favourite out of all. Yongguk's annoyed face softened a bit as he took a look at the cover of the disc. "You remember..." He whispered.

             His heart fluttered a little bit upon the small action that you showed him. The end of his mouth tugged into a small smile as he made himself comfortable and the movie itself. You smiled as you saw the genuine Yongguk watching the movie peacefully and full of concentration.

             You liked what you were seeing how his eyes furrowed at the gruesome scene and how focused he was during the battle scene. You slid in on the couch beside Yongguk, leaving some space in the middle and watched the movie as well. It's been quite a long time you had been watching this movie and you missed it. You still remembered the times when you and the twins would watch these kind of movies despite how much you hated it but you gave in because Yongguk has his ways to charm, console you to watch it with him.

 

***

 

             "Look, my parents bought this new movie! Want to watch it together?" The 6 year old Yongguk chimed in, holding onto the cover of the disc.

             You nodded, it was a movie afterall so you assumed it must be fun. Yongguk placed the disc inside the DVD system and turned it on. You watched intently during the introduction of the movie, clearly not understanding a single thing because of the high standard of such words.

             Bombs, car tanks, high tech guns... What was this movie? You thought this movie was probably going to be fun and not gruesome. You whinced as one of the characters got killed in action. On the other hand the little boy beside you was staring into the screen, focusing on the plot of the movie to the best of his ability. You raised a brow, Yongguk was a weird one. Only at the age of 6, he was the first kid to be so interested in such movies.


             "Yah, this is no fun." You whined, feeling totally bored. Yongguk was still focused on the movie, not even paying a single attention to you. "Yah.." You nudged him on the elbow, hoping that would attract his attention.

             "What?" He asked, slightly annoyed.

             "I don't like this movie" You whined again, hoping that maybe this time he would probably change the movie.

             "Just watch. Oh look, they got the bad guy!" Yongguk pointed to the screen with full anxiety.

             "Aish, this is no fun.. Where's Yongnam oppa? I'm going to play with him." You wiggled off the couch.

             "No, don't go. Watch it with me please. Yongnam is probably helping my mum with some chores." Yongguk pleaded. You huffed, this was a boring movie and you would rather play than wasting your time on it.

             "But it's no fun." You protested.

             Yongguk grabbed your wrist with a glint of hope in his eyes, "Don't go. Just watch it with me, I'm sure it'll be fun." Yongguk pleaded and held out his two clasped hands in front of him.

             You gave in when he started pouting. He sure does know how to win your heart even if it takes him to do his least favourite solution, aegyo. He claim himself a er in aegyo and you could totally relate to that. But his aegyo becomes naturally cuter when he fails at it.

             The way he squished his puffy cheeks and burst into loud laughs, hiding his hidden smile, was just too cute for you to handle it. You have to admit it yourself that Yongguk's aegyos can never fail to cheer you up even the slightest bit and it just made your heart flutter over it.
 

             "Arraso arraso. You owe me, Bang Yongguk." You narrowed your eyes at the elder and took a seat beside him again.

             "You'll definitely like this movie." Yongguk flashed his dashing gummy smile and his eyes turned into moon shaped ones, making your heart flutter again.

 

***



             You craned your neck, as it was starting to hurt. You took a glance to your left and saw Yongguk still looking as focused as ever in the movie. You smiled to yourself looking how adorable he can be. Your eyes were soon getting smaller and smaller by minute.

             You crossed your legs and turned your eyes wider, hoping that will prevent from you falling asleep. Soon, your eyes totally shut down as your head fell onto a soft cushion. At least you think that's the cushion. You positioned yourself better, still half asleep.

             Yongguk peeped to his side, taking a small glance to you as he saw your eyebrows furrowed while watching the movie. He let out a small smile when your nose scrunched up cutely as he remembered that he would always teased you on having such a small nose. He diverted his attention back to his screen but his eyes would always dart to you as you sway your head back and forth, your eyes wanting to fall asleep.

             He brushed it off, not wanting to act like he cared. Yongguk smirked and let out a very low chuckle when he saw how you widened your eyes, preventing yourself from falling asleep. He let out a small smile, looking at your half asleep state thinking how adorable and silly you were as always, since you were little. Yongguk focused on the movie when suddenly, something soft landed on his broad shoulders.

             His heart skipped a few beats when he saw your head on his shoulders and how peaceful you looked. He scrutinized your face up close and smiled to himself when he saw your cute little nose.

             He stopped himself from trying to pinch both your chubby cheeks and small nose like he always did when you were little. Then, his eyes landed on your red and plump lips. They look so juicy and it was irresistable. It was as if your lips were like magnet, attracting him. He leaned in and his own lips.

             He was like a vampire himself, trying to resist the plump looking temptation. Yongguk was used to doing things like this, slamming his lips onto random girls but he couldn't do it with you. He just didn't know why. Was it because of your pure innocence? Yongguk shook his head frantically, stopping himself from doing anything stupid. Afterall, he don't want to be misunderstood by his own childhood friend.

             Yongguk's eyes were also starting to get droopy. He yawned and rubbed his eyes. His head started swaying side to side, unable to control his sleepiness that took over him. He slouched his body on the couch, getting a better position and crossed his legs together.

             Yongguk laid his soft eyes on you again, tucking a strand of your hair behind your ear to get a better preview of your face. You fidgeted upon the contact and slung your arms onto Yongguk's, thinking it was your fluffy bolster. Yongguk's mouth suddenly tugged it into a small smile, unrealising himself that he was enjoying this.

             Soon, Yongguk's heavy eyes shut down slowly. His body soon grew comfortable as his head landed on a soft pillow. He sniffed and noticed the nice fragrance on the pillow, letting out a satisfied smile. He leaned in more and snuggled onto the pillow. You snuggled a little as something really soft and scented landed on the crown of your head. It didn't bothered you so much since it was soft. Instead, you grew comfortable to it.


             The both of you snuggled into each other's embrace and smiled contentedly upon the comfort amongst each other, thinking that you were just the pillows.

 

OH MY YONGGUK FEELS.

damn, Yongguk is ruining my bias liast too. I need to get DaeDae to seduce me more.

I hate these boys, they always have to ruin our perfect bias list urgh

 

i'll really try my best to update another few chapters tmw! 

if i don't, then you guys have to wait for a few more, number of days for me to update it since i have camp x.x

  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSRAK2dX3BGlZS5h5_pIK2  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSg7sUiXMxwLhHCqeVo5LT

LOOK OMG, HOW ADORABLE AND SIMILAR CAN THESE TWO QTPIES BE? 

i'm telling you, Himchan really has a long lost little brother, Bobby. 

 Let's just take a moment to actually swoon over his adorable and heart fluttering gummy smile <3

  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGIwiMp60y1AkyQ5oixr_  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQv4QPvCPL86rB7-FM5N9g images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIRQBi2NKwrktZ_puOCM3

WHO AGREES ON DAEHYUN CREATING INSTAGRAM FOR ALL OF HIS SELCAS?! /HANDS UP/

 

ok I'm done with my fangirling, i'll see you cutie pies soon & thanks for reading! <333

tumblr_m65ivfv4up1rylok1o3_250.gif byeeeee