Lotte World

Childhood Sweetheart

 

 

             "So, where should we start?" You questioned as soon as the both of you alighted the bus. Yongguk held out his chin and started rubbing it like some kind of genius.

             "That one!" Yongguk pointed to the tall and spinning machine.

             You furrowed your eyebrows, not able to see what is was actually. The spinning machine started to rise up from the ground, moving in circular motions. It stopped as soon as it had reached the maximun height of the machine. Unknowingly without any counting down, the spinning part itself fell to the ground as screams and laughters can be heard from the people.

             As soon as the thing dropped to the ground, the seats were unbuckled as a ton of people started to swarm on the exit gate. Your legs began to tremble and you had the sudden urge to actually flee from your horror right now. Before you could even take your feet off the ground, Yongguk grabbed your wrist and pulled you together with him to join the Gyro Drop line.

             "Err Yongguk, I don't feel that good. Cam we just have something to eat first?" You held your stomach, acting like you were really hungry and out of energy. You knew Yongguk had always a soft spot when you start whining to him.

             Yongguk smiled and turned, "Aigoo, our Hana is sick huh? Do you need to go to the doctor? Guess what, no." Yongguk turned to his poker face again as you opened your mouth to protest.

             "Ah wae? You're not going to let me starve to death right?" You started whining at him.

             Yongguk bit the insides of his cheek, trying to not let you win this game. "Just awhile ago you told me that you're full. You can't lie." Yongguk tapped the nose of your bridge and chuckled.

             You scrunched your nose and grimaced, how can you get out of this terror? You don't want to sacrifice your life for a Gyro Drop. Besides, you're too young to die! You have a teeny tiny phobia of heights and the Gyro Drop is the last thing on Earth that you wanted to try on. It made you cringe looking at people screaming their heads off as the deafening drop started to rise. You looked at Yongguk who had his head up high and a glint of hope in his twinkling eyes.

             The look in his eyes was determined enough to try that drop and you didn't want to break his heart. His lips that was once in a thin line was now opened wider, captivated by the drop itself. When the machine came to a stop, his mouth was tugged into a small smile. You sighed. You really had wanted to go to Lotte World so badly with him and you might as well try all of the rides if he wanted to just to see his smile. Yongguk was a hard person to please and if you have to build up your fears to make him smile, you would definitely do that.

             "C'mon let's go, you'll love it!" The both of you made a run to the first few seats of the Gyro Drop. Your shivering and clammy hands made it harder to buckle the seatbelts.

             Yongguk just turned and let out a small laugh, "Need a hand?" You nodded eagerly.

             He leaned in to your sides and buckled the seatbelts for you. You held the sides of the handle as tight as you can, not even giving a chance to let go. If you let go of it, you would surely die and that was one of your mentality.

             "Here we go!" Yongguk called out as the machine started to rise to the top.  

             Your stomach was soon starting to be tied like a knot. A really tight knot. It was as if you were going to puke and that was never a good thing.

             "Hold my hand!" Yongguk handed out his palm to you.

             You shook your head vigorously. There is no way you would let go of your hand from the handle and grab his hand. No. Never.

             "Are you crazy?!" You shouted at him.

             Yongguk just laughed and handed out his hand again, "Trust me. Just grab it, I'm here!" You stared at his palm and back at his face.

             Should you do it or not? You looked down below your foot and almost had a heart attack when you realised that you were high up in the air. Fear filled your eyes as Yongguk suddenly grabbed your palm and interlaced it with his. They fit perfectly, just like a puzzle. Just about time, the machine came to a stop and it fell to the ground as you screamed as loud as you can.

             "Kim Hana, be strong!" Yongguk's low voice suddenly shouted at the top of his lungs.

             You closed your eyes, not even wanting to see what's happening then. Yongguk let out a heavy sigh as he let go of your palm. He felt that his heart was enlightened after shouting as loud as he can. He unbuckled his seatbelt as he went in front of you, still having your eyes shut. He waved his hands in front of you, making sure that you weren't joking. Yongguk just let out a low chuckle as he unbuckled your seatbelt.

             "It's done?" You blinked your eyes. Yongguk nodded and held out his hands as you greatly took it in yours and jumped down from the seat.

             "Was that fun?" Yongguk questioned. You snickered as your mouth twitched.

             The slender guy let out another laugh as he slung his arm onto your shoulders comfortably. "Where to now?" Yongguk grinned from ear to ear as you rolled your eyes in annoyance.

             For the whole day, you were practically dragged by Yongguk to every single game in Lotte World itself. You were annoyed but looking at his childish side coming alive and enjoying himself, you couldn't help but to follow suit. Looking at Yongguk being his old self again was a great hope for you.

             You had never thought that your prayers would be heard and eventually come true. There was probably a thin chance to be able to meet again after 10 years but now, the two of you were still together and enjoying yourselves like old times.

             "Yah, you have to stop spazzing out. Did you even hear what I said?" Yongguk waved his hands in front of you, regaining back your senses. You nodded and looked back at your plate. "What's wrong?" Yongguk questioned as he scrutinized your face that was full of worries.

             He can definitely read you like a book and is similar to a lie detector. After all these years, he still knows when you're serious about something or not which really intruiges you. He even remembers the small details about you and your personalities.


             "Just wondering how lucky I am to be able to meet you again." You smiled.

             "Me too but now let's forget about that. How about we do some love test?" Yongguk grabbed your hand and dragged you with him.

             This guy really needs to stop with all these skinships. It only made you feel so weak and be spazzing over it. It was really intruiging how Yongguk can just grab how your hand like that and give you a peck on the forehead. You once doubt that he had been used to this but you can't help but to swoon over it.

             The way the two of you do things together make it seem as if you were a couple. Soon, the two of you arrived to what seemed like a love test for couples. It was a huge booth that had machines for the love test itself. On top of that, there were some other couples having a fortune telling for their future romance. You looked around while fidgeting, is Yongguk really sure about this? You looked ahead as Yongguk had already took a line on one of the machines, waving over to you to hurry.

             "Are you sure about this?"  You questioned Yongguk before taking a seat beside him.

             Eagerly, Yongguk nodded. "It says to write our crush's name on 3 pieces of paper. Then, we will have to place it on that board. We have to throw the dart so that it hits the 3 pieces of paper. But the twist is that, the helpers will have to shift the papers in different places or add other blank papers so that we will not be able to hit the target with our crush's name on it. But if it does hits the majority number of targeted paper, then maybe our crush will be ours. It's called fate if it hits then."

             You nodded, understanding what Yongguk had just told you. This game seemed pretty interesting but also a little intimidating. What if the target was not hit? Does this mean that you and Yongguk's fate will not be together? What if Yongguk chose another girl instead of you?

            Apart from that, you knew that Yongguk would not even write your name on his paper too. He has Junmi already so what's the point then. But you didn't want to disappoint him since he's too eager to do this love test. You might as well try it, who knows it is fate?

             You took the 3 pices of paper and started writing Yongguk's name on it. Precisely and carefully. You hid the paper as fast as you can after writing it before Yongguk could even catch a glimpse of his name on it.

             Yongguk on the other hand, wrote the person's name precisely. He was confused with his own thoughts on which one should he write. Junmi or Hana? Thinking about it back, Junmi was his only playing girlfriend but how about you? What should he even feel about you? Everything was just too absurd but he had no choice, he had to write it. If fate lay on this dart and paper, he wanted to try and found out about it.

            "Who did you wrote?" Yongguk asked, trying to catch a glimpse of what you wrote.

             You snickered and took the paper back from his grip, "Yah! It's a secret."

             Yongguk let out a small smirk as he poked you in the ribs. "I'm going first." You volunteered as you took the 3 pieces of paper that had Yongguk's name written on it to the front board.

             You sticked it onto the board and got into position. You took the 3 darts into your grip as you prayed hard enough that the 3 targets would be hit. The helpers of the booth started filling more blanks papers on the board and even shifting your own targets, making it even harder for you to figure out which one has Yongguk's name on it.

             It was a hard decision but you stuck to the one that made you attract the most. You threw the dart as it landed on the first paper. Then, the second one and thirs one. The helpers took all 3 of the papers and handed it to you. You clasped your hands together, hoping that all 3 would have Yongguk's name written on it.

             You were slightly nervous and anxious about it but you wanted to know. You took a peep on the first paper and it had Yongguk's name on it. You took a peek on the second, it also had Yongguk's name on it! Now everything lies on the last piece of paper. If Yongguk's name is not written in it, then it's not fate that the two of you would be together.

             "Please, let it be him..." You pleaded under your mouth as Yongguk smirked a little.

             You took a peek on the last piece of paper. Your fate lies in it and you hoped this doesn't screw your dream of being together with Yongguk like before.You opened the last paper as your heart stopped. 

             Yongguk.

             You beamed as you jumped slightly, completely happy with the results. "You got it? You got most of them or all of it?" Yongguk questioned as you nodded excitedly.

             "All of it." You answered.

             It was a miracle how you could get all 3 pieces of paper even after shifting it as confusion hits you. But now, it was Yongguk's turn as he made his way to the board and sticked the pieces of paper there.

             Yongguk let out a huff before directing his gaze to the newly added papers and movements of the targeted papers. You felt anxious, wondering who might be in the paper that he wrote. Surely enough, it wouldn't be you.

             Yongguk took the dart and hit the first target that he felt it was the one. Then the second one and third one as anxiety and nervousness filled his emotions. It was just a game but it just affects him so much if he couldn't get the right paper. But the other question was, which person did he chose to write on it?

              Kim Hana or Junmi?

             Yongguk muffled a yes as he opened the first paper, his targeted one. Then, the second one and third one. He hoped this was the right one as he wanted majority of it to be her name on the paper. A wave of relief swept over him as a small smile tugged onto his little mouth, only to realise his true feellings. 

              2 papers of your name written on it.

              1 paper of the name Junmi written on it.

             "Kim Hana, I like you." Yongguk mumbled under his breath as he smiled, reading your name on both of the papers again and again, making sure it was really your name on it.

 

i'm only able to update 1 chapter today sorry ToT

i'll try to get back the groove on updating 3 chapters per day since i'm being sucha lazy these days

but i hope this is cute enough hehehehehehe

tumblr_mr409a3pXb1s0p61wo1_500.gif  

tumblr_mn7k3c4FZo1s65vneo1_500.gif  tumblr_mhcqu3x1Ih1rp26o5o1_500.gif