Don't Go

Childhood Sweetheart

 

 

Yongguk's POV

 

             Sighing, I ruffled my head. Looking at her shadows drifted to the doors pained my heart so much. Oh how I wished I was able to turn back time, stop these problems from happening. Everything seemed so blur. If only I was able to confess to her my feelings before, maybe things wouldn't be turn out to be like this.

              "Oh Gukkie, you're here?" Junmi called as she flipped her hair across her shoulder.

              "Don't call me that." I growled, trying to get away from her.

              I've had enough of this woman, seriously. She thinks that it's easy for he to be clinging at me just because we'll be engaged. There's no way in hell I would be engaged to this woman. As long as I lived, I'm not going to have someone arranged my own marriage and the person I'm going to fall in love with.

              Junmi snickered, "Why not? Hana called you Gukkie right? So why not I call you too?"

              I turned, facing her, "Let me just tell you something clearly. Don't you ever try to lay a finger on Kim Hana. even if you do, I'm going to be there for her."

              The young teenager smirked, looking at my behaviour, "I'm not even threatened a single bit. Remember, I'm going to make her life a dissapointment for as long as I can." She turned, ready to go off.

               Before she could even leave, I took her by the arm as my grip tightened. "Just remember this, I don't want to see your busted around here ever. Not in front of Kim Hana. You don't know what I'm capable off."

               With that, I to my heels and walked off. Nobody is going to hurt Kim Hana. If they do, they'll have to go through me first. I put myself in this mess and I'm going to make this better. They think they know this Bang Yongguk but they really don't know what this Bang Yongguk is capable of. 

 

***

 

                   You huffed as you stood up, cleaning your jeans. The bullying never stopped ever since. Instead, it became even worse. You wanted to do something about it maybe even confront Junmi but you knew it won't do any good. Besides, it's a little early to be confronting about this.

                 Soon, you were really used to all these stupid bullyings. Wherever you go, even in the toilet, spalshes of water would be coming your way. Despite breaking down over such bullyings, you still walked in the hallways with your head up high. It's not like you don't have any feelings but you didn't want to show your weakness about it. You don't even want to whine about it, you're a grown up now. Other than that, you really wanted to show Yongguk that you were fine by your own self and that you didn't need him to be your knight in shining armour.

                 Of course, you were still angry over what he did. Heck, you were fuming. But you had to admit that you were missing him. You were used to waking up in the morning, seeing his beautiful face but now he was not there anymore. It was like ashes, lost in the thin fog.

                 If you had the choice to turn everything to where it was, you wanted to do that and make things better. you were fuming but you were missing him. It was hard to survive the whole bullying thing without him. You honestly wanted to show Junmi that you can handle evrything because once she goes overboard with it, it's playtime for you.

                 You walked into the hallway as everyone stared as you. This was normal. You had your blank expression and opened up your locker, taking a few books in your hand.

                 Just when you were about to close it, someone smashed the locker close, nearly missing your finger. "I'm so tired of bullying you already. Don't you think it'll be better if we were to well, finish what we've started before?"

                 You rolled your eyes, trying to get away from the snobby girl. Gasps and muffled whispers were heard as soon as Junmi took you by the hair, preventing you to go away from the scene. Your anger boiled, you were fuming now. Nobody is going to lay a finger on you. Nobody.

                Soon, the whole hallway was filled with nosy people, gathering into a circle. You knew you were in the centre of the attraction, which made you much more angry. But you wanted to get away with this, you weren't going to fight anyone. That was your promise. "Get your hand off me." You growled.

                 Instead, she took the warning as a joke. she pulled it further, threatening to hurt you as you only gritted your teeth to stop the pain. "Like this?" She threatened.

                 You grabbed her hand as you twist it, along with your body so that you were able to face her. As you twisted her hand, her whole body twisted too to the other direction. "I told you to get off."

                The snobby looking girl gasped as she took her yanked arm, massaging it. Her eyes narrowed, fired with a burning passion as she was getting ready. Junmi clucked her tongue, totally unimpressed over what you did to her. Your eyes glared into her brown eyes as you rolled it away, trying to squeeze through the crowd.

                 Your path was blocked by a few stubborn students who wanted to see the show. You glared at them, threatening them to move away but none of them even bothered to budge. Your anger was starteing to rise up. Anytime soon, you would be fuming and exploding like an active volcano.

                  "Yah, where are your manners? Did your parents teach you like this?" She widened her eyes.

                  You narrowed your eyes at her, "Don't involve my parents in this."

                  The threatened made Junmi's excitement blew up. She enjoyred picking on people, especially you. "Your parents must be dissapointed to be acting like this in front of someone who has higher standards than you."

                  Now you were really angry. Nobody is getting away while they discriminate your parents, even family. The path that was once blocked by the students was now cleared as someone so familiar came by, unaware of the commotion.

                     "Hana, let's go." Yongguk took you by the arm as his grip tightened. Himchan was at the back, taking you by the hand too. You yanked your arms away from them, you weren't going away after someone just discriminate your parents. 

                     "Your mother must be so sad looking at you acting like that in front of me. Don't ever act like that towards me because before you know it, you'll be sitting in the Principal's office with your parents. I have the power to do anything. Your mother would be so pissed." She grabbed your arm, you yanked it away.

                      She continued again, "Oh right, your mother's dead right? D-E-A-D." She emphasized on each word as your hands turned into a fist, your nails were dug into your own palms, leaving a terrible mark.

                      Before Yongguk was able to take you away, your body sent a signal to your hand as it came in contact with Junmi's cheek. You slapped her.

                      Hard.

                      There was a red mark printed on her cheeks as she fell to the ground. "I told you, don't ever provoke me." You walked away, leaving the young woman distressed in her own pain from the cheek as Yongguk kneeled down, checking on her.

                      Before you went, Yongguk stopped you, "What was that?!" 

                      "Let me go, Yongguk. Can't you see what she did to me? She discriminated my own mother!" Your tears were at the end of your b eyes.

                      You tried to recompose yourself, "I get it. What kind of friend are you, Yongguk? Just go. Leave. Take care of Junmi because she's more important than me right?"

                      Before you were able to push yourself out of the large doors of the school grounds, a warm pair of hands circled your waist, stopping you to move. You gasped, trying to wiggle your way out of his embrace. "L-Let go, Yongguk! Please..." You urged but it only made you cry even more.

                      That warm embrace that circled you, hugged you even tighter as as stray tear left from his eyes and streamed down his cheeks. He choked on his own tears before he was able to speak, "Don't go. I lost you the first time and I don't want to lose you for another time. Just please.." He pleaded.

                      You sniffed, as you fell to the ground. Hot tears streamed down your face, you weren't able to handle this. Yongguk's warm hands was still on your waist as he tucked a strand of your hair behind your ear.

                       "Please...."

 

 

Weee, double update!

Idk why but suddenly I've been feeling that I've really been slacking alot on this fanfic.

To clear things up, I just think it's because sometimes I just felt that this fanfic wasn't going anywhere. I just felt so down with my life that I didn't have the time to put the groove back on and do some fanfics. I know that some of you are pretty annoyed that I've not been updating much and it feels like I'm only able to update 1 chapter per week. And I'm really sorry T^T

There were times that I actually thought I should end this fanfic because I thought it wasn't up to standard. Yes, you can call me a failure/quitter but sometimes life just knocks you down hard.

I honestly feel so bad that because of the problems in my life, this fanfic had not been receiving much love and not much chapters are being updated. sometimes I honestly felt that my fanfic was just a normal one, nothing so exciting about it while the rest of the other fanfic in this website are just honeslty really great and better than mine.

I'm really really sorry that some of you have been waiting so long for this fanfic to be updated and I'm not able to update 3 chapters like before. I'm just starting to pick myself up from now on and start a new life.

But I am VERY thankful to have such great subscribers and people who read this fanfic, showing love to it. Also thankyou so much for those who had actually upvote this fanfic because it really means alot to me.

I don't usually have much time to actually thank you guys and therefore for now, I really want to say sorry too for neglecting this fanfic for quite a long time. (weeks) xoxo

tumblr_m0sci66aBT1qgbgzqo1_500.gif