Spoiler

Childhood Sweetheart

 

 

             It is a calm and beautiful evening, and the sun is setting peacefully as the sky hangs over the sea. The shadows were now twice as long as themselves as dusk was falling, the air was damp and cool smelling faintly of a car's exhaust fumes, the sun dipped lower in the sky until the trees that lines the lane stood as black statues silhouetted against the darkening sky, slowly their shadows melted away into the blackness of night. Everything seemed much more beautiful in the night as the lamps of different colours filtered through the air, making a much more romantic atmosphere.

             "Isn't it beautiful?" Yongguk sounded, admiring the beautiful scenery of Lotte World during the night.

             You nodded and a sigh escaped from your mouth. It was definitely full of beauteous and it was much more magical being able to cherish this moment with Yongguk. For the entire day, the two of you had been getting on various types of games and rides, even the ones that made you puke. It was terror but having Yongguk by your side made you think it as a fun ride and you learned to love it. But there's one more ride you wanted to get on.

             The ferris wheel.

             Every woman would want to spend her wonderful evening riding a romantic ferris wheel with the one she loves and you wanted to do the same. Eventhough ferris wheels were mostly meant for couples, you really wanted to ride it with Yongguk and experience what it feels like to be a couple.

             But if you were to ride it with him, what would he eventually feel then? Would he like it that you're taking your relationship with him as a couple? But you didn't want to have any regret after leaving Lotte World. Therefore, you braced yourself to ask Yongguk. It wouldn't hurt, would it?

             "Yongguk ah, do you want to ride the ferris wheel?" You questioned.

             You could see that Yongguk's face grew a little uncomfortable as there was a big question mark over his head. His eyebrows grew into a thin line as he looked at you weirdly, tilting his head.

             "No, it's not what you think! I just wanted to ride it since I never tried befo-" Before you could even finish your sentence, Yongguk bursted out laughing as he grabbed the pits of his stomach.

             "Took you long enough to ask little missy. Should we then?" Yongguk tapped the bridge of your nose and raised a questioning brow while you giggled and nodded.

             "Bang Yongguk?" As the two of you were about to walk hand in hand to the ferris wheel, a familiar voice spoke up.

             You turned your head as your eyes widened, quickly yanking your hand away from Yongguk's. The girl had a questioning eyebrow and was gaped a little opened as she saw Yongguk having your hand in his grip. Her short dress were tight enough to show off her curves as she made her way forward with those ridiculous high heels and made that classy sound. Your heart was racing but you were quite pissed at that time.

             "Junmi..." Yongguk's voice called out. A part of him didn't felt guilty at all looking at his girlfriend standing there in front of him.

             "What are you doing here?" Junmi peeped down a little to you as she raised a brow and puckered her lips.

             You were speechless, not knowing what you should tell her. As much as you hated Junmi, you knew it would be wrong if you said that you're having a date with her boyfriend. Yongguk still belongs to her and you had to respect that.

             "We were just having a day off together." Yongguk cut in for you.

             "Why should you be defending her?" Junmi turned her attention to Yongguk. That certain voice of her made you feel a little small.

             You clenched your fist together and swallowed a gulp of saliva. "I'm sorry, but I have to go." You tried to excuse yourself.

             "That's right. You shouldn't even be here in the first place." Junmi snickered.

             Yongguk grabbed your wrist before you were even able to get away from the incident while Junmi looked taken aback. You knew staying would be much harder since Junmi would fight fault for you. You yanked your hand once again as it was set free. You didn't want to pick a fight in such public places. It just seemed wrong and you're not the kind of person who would do so.

             "C'mon Yongguk, we have some dinner plans together." Junmi took Yongguk by the hand.

             Yongguk followed reluctantly as he looked back, only to find your shadows gone behind the trees. "Why do you have to come?" Yongguk growled under his breath, taking his hand away from Junmi's grip.

             "Didn't you say you hated her? Yongguk, I'm your girlfriend and not her." Junmi snickered.

             "But still, she's my friend." Yongguk felt so weak suddenly.

             "Bang Yongguk, don't you remember the plan that you had? You had a bet with Himchan and you cannot break your promise now. You know what happens if you do break it right?" Junmi handed out her forefinger, pointing to Yongguk.

             Yongguk's face suddenly fell as his eyes widened a little. That's right, he couldn't break that bet and promise that he had with Himchan. He ruffled his head in frustration as he diverted his gaze down to the ground.

             "Now, we had some dinner reservations right?" With that, the both of them trotted off to the nearest restaurant with two of Junmi's bodyguard behind them.

             You kicked the pebbles and rocks aimlessly while walking to the front porch of your house. You sighed, everything was fine when Junmi had to break the fun earlier on.

             "How's your day with Yongguk?" Your dad beamed as soon as you entered the front door.

             You chuckled at the amused old man, "It was great. Really great!" You held a thumbs up.

             "Something happened right?" Your dad asked.

             "Yeah. His girlfriend suddenly popped out from nowhere. We didn't get the chance to ride a ferris wheel!" You whined and crossed your arms, taking a seat on the couch.

             Your dad let out a low chuckle while he made his way next to your seat and ruffled your head. "Aigoo, it's alright there's next time! You can ride it with me too!" Your dad laughed.

             You let out a snicker and hit him with a pillow nearby, "That's not even funny. You're trying too hard to cheer me up."

             Your dad just laughed and slung his arms onto your shoulder, "How about some cake? I baked it earlier on."

             You widened your eyes and gaped. "You didn't burn the kitchen did you?!"

             Your dad rolled his eyes and clucked his tongue, "No cake for you, young lady."


             You let out a hysteric laugh and held his arm, "Alright I'm joking! Let me taste some of your oh-so-good-cake" With that, the two of you hurried to the kitchen to take a piece of it. Somehow, the day ended quite well too eventhough Junmi had ruined it.

 

***

 

             "What did you do with her?" She cut through the meat, still having her gaze on the guy.

             "Nothing much. We had fun together." He ate his dinner heartily, not wanting to make eye contact.

             "You seemed happy to be around her." She clucked her tongue.

             He dropped his gaze, "Wae? Is that wrong?" She scoffed and let her knife down gently, not wanting to show her anger. But the guy knew she was probably pissed.

             "I'm your girlfriend. Besides, remember the bet." She raised a brow and let out a devilish smirk.

             "You don't have to remind me." The guy growled.

             Just in time, her phone rang as she lavishly took it out from her classy looking purse. She answered in and a small smirk was tugged on the ends of as she eyed her boyfriend.

             "It's for you." She handed the phone to him. He hesitated, not knowing who was on the other line but curiosity killed him.

             "Hello?" His husky voice filled the other line. A soft and gentle giggle came from the other line.

             "Yongguk! It's me, Himchan." The guy chirped in.

             Yongguk's face that was full of worries then light up when he heard the name. He could sense that his friend on the other line was beaming from ear to ear, glad to be able to listen to his voice after years.

             "Look, I'm coming back to Korea in a few days. I may be transferring to your school!" Himchan's chirpy voice filled Yongguk's eardrums.

             Himchan and Yongguk had been friends ever since Yongguk left his own hometown to Seoul. Himchan was practically his best friend as soon as he moved to Seoul. How small the world is when Yongguk found out that Himchan was Junmi's cousin. Both of them had been really good friends but itbwas sad when they had to be separated since Yongguk was moving again and Himchan had to move out of Seoul for his scholarships.

             The both of them shared everything together, even about you. Yongguk once called Himchan about meeting you again. From there, a brilliant idea hit Himchan that the both of them would have a bet to make you hate him. Yongguk could only laughed it off and smiled, listening to his friend's happy voice.

             "You're done with your scholarships there?" Yongguk questioned.

             "Yeah. My mom told me to transfer to yours."

             Yongguk smiled, "That's good then. Tell me when you'll arrive and I'll come to pick you up."

             "Arraso! I can't wait to see you and meet that Hana girl that you talked about. Oh, remember the bet!" With those last sentence, Himchan hung up. Yongguk passed the phone to Junmi as he started gobbling down on his dinner quickly.

             "Did he talked about the bet?" Junmi questioned, having a slight chirpiness in it.

             Yongguk growled and he stood up from his seat after finishing his whole gourmet. "Thanks for dinner." Yongguk wiped his mouth with his napkin and left the lavish restaurant without saying any words.

             "Guess he did." Junmi smirked and took another piece of her meat before leaving the restaurant, trying to catch up with Yongguk's fast pace.

             "Yongguk, where are you going?"

             "Home." Yongguk placed his hands in his pocket, trudging away from Junmi.

             "Can't we just have a night off?" Junmi tugged onto Yongguk's sleeves.

             Yongguk knew what she was trying to do. Luring and seducing him. This was all normal for him but he seemed to have this certain huge urge to not fall for her trap. This was unusual for the Bang Yongguk to resist such temptations but now his heart seemed to change. Yongguk yanked her grip away from his sleeves. Junmi pouted, not wanting to give up. One night, that's all she wanted.

             Something about Yongguk had changed but she didn't know what it was. Usually it was too easy for her to seduce him and do whatever they want for the whole night. But not tonight. Junmi growled, if only Yongguk hadn't met you, he wouldn't be so careful on making rash decisions like he did before.

 

hey guys, so i'm back! yay!

and omg, have you watched 2NE1's new MV, Missing You?

damn, you have to watch it i swear, it unintentionally gives you alot of emotions

honestly, it's so perfect that i have no words to put it through because all of them really did so well with their emotions on the mv itself that it gives me definite chills >3<

and oh, i just want to rant a little about CL's scene.

i'm talking about this not as a biased blackjack but as a normal fan, CL's scene doesn't show any ty side of her. 

"CL, who has a confident image, daringly acted out a scene for 2NE1's new music video. Rather than putting forth a y feel, CL's scene intertwined the beauty of a woman's body and the emotions of sorrow, portraying a mysterious scene like a portrait of art." - YG

i mean, you can totally see that she puts all her emotions through her scene and it's more of a force of vibe than a ty and y feel to it. i honestly don't understand wth is wrong with some blackjacks, hating on CL just because of that scene. i'm a blackjack too and i was quite dissapointed when i heard she had a scene but i grew to love it because of her great acting skills and her strong vibe that she had.

some fans are just........ idiots. #sorrynotsorry

OKAY I'M DONE WITH MY RANT NOW LET'S LEARN TO LOVE THESE BOYS SHALL WE

tumblr_mwkifd0sbe1rom9xgo1_500.jpg  tumblr_mwix0sC4ZB1rom9xgo1_250.jpg

tumblr_mwix0sC4ZB1rom9xgo7_250.jpg  tumblr_mwkn5tQldm1rom9xgo1_250.jpg  tumblr_mwkn5tQldm1rom9xgo7_250.jpg

tumblr_mwkn5tQldm1rom9xgo4_250.jpg  tumblr_mwkn5tQldm1rom9xgo2_250.jpg  tumblr_mwkn5tQldm1rom9xgo6_250.jpg

tumblr_mwkn5tQldm1rom9xgo5_250.jpg  someone just kill me now. THEY SAID DAEDAE EXPOSED HIS ABS DURING THE CONCERT ToT, KYAAAA I HOPE THERE'S PICS OF IT *-*

image  i can't breathe now due to their hotness