Hot Chocolate

Childhood Sweetheart

 

 

             Yongguk fought his way to the number of students that was crowding him as he nodded and bowed in thanks. He smirked as he made his way to the small park behind the school grounds where you were sitting there for a break. Yongguk softened when he saw you skipping through his performance pictures that you had just taken earlier on. You smiled and sighed , examining his face in the picture.

             "Did you enjoyed the performance?" You jolted in surprise as the husky voice came from your back. You looked back and saw Yongguk smirking. Oh crap, you quickly turned off the camera so that you be caught off guard.

             "Y-Yeah. You're pretty good!" You exclaimed, trying to divert your attention somewhere else.

             "Pretty good? Admit it, I was fabulous." Yongguk retorted. You scoffed, this guy can be really over the top at times but that's one of his charms.

             "I guess your dream came true huh." You admitted. Yongguk then slid beside you on the bench and nodded, letting out a contented sigh.

             "And yours too." You nodded slowly again.

             Silence took over again but this time, you didn't felt as awkward as before. You fiddled your hands with your camera, not sure what to talk about when Yongguk suddenly grabbed it in his hands. He turned it on and scrutinized each one of the pictures. When it comes to his pictures that you took, you had to admit that you felt yourself blushing seeing how Yongguk chuckled a little. Your heart tingled when he smiled, seeing the image of himself on stage looking perfect as ever.

             Yongguk pressed on the buttons, looking at every single image of himself and smiling like an idiot. "This is nice." He turned to you. You could have sworn that your heart nearly stopped beating when Yongguk's warm brown eyes met yours and his gummy smile was seen.

             "You know, this is wrong." Yongguk suddenly spoke up. You furrowed your eyebrows upon his sudden statement. Wrong, why would it be wrong?

             "Why? Is it not nice?" You asked. Yongguk shook his head in dissagreement.

             "Taking a picture of a celebrity without his or her permission is wrong." You furrowed your eyebrows again and let out a laugh. Is he playing with you right now? "You have to pay me." Yongguk wiggled his eyebrows and the end of his mouth twitched into a devilish smirk.

             Your throat was caught by a rock as Yongguk leaned in to you. You wanted to brush his hands away but he was too strong. "Yah, what are you doing?" You raised your voice a little but Yongguk didn't even budge at once.

             Yongguk leaned in more to your face till the point that your noses were just inches away from touching each other's. You somehow had a bad feeling about it when Yongguk then bit his lip and stared into your eyes, trying to grab your waist from the back.

              Instead, he leaned in and let out a low chuckle. "You should have seen your face!" You brushed his hands away and crossed your arms, clearly annoyed over what he just did. "Aren't you hungry?" You shook your head, not even trying to talk to him.

             Your cheeks were burning red, ashamed over what happened just now. Your stomach did some weird flip flops and butterflies started forming when Yongguk slung his hands behind your shoulders. Yongguk poked his head, trying to look at you but you turned away. You took your camera and stood up, getting ready to go off when a loud grumbling sound came from your stomach. You whinced in pain as your stomach did some weird chemical reaction inside of it.

             Out of nowhere, Yongguk grabbed your wrist and said, "Let's go."

             With that, he walked away from the park and dragged you with him. You were too weak to yanked your wrist away from his grip and whenever you tried to do it, Yongguk would tighten his grip and gave you a deafening stare. You grabbed the pits of your stomach, still bearing the pain the fact that you didn't have anything for the past few hours.

             "Yah, where are we going?" You whined when Yongguk suddenly stopped dead in his tracks.

             He was still holding onto your hand when he looked down and grinned. Yongguk grabbed your wrist again and pulled you into a warm and cozy little place which you think it was a cafe due to it's wonderful aroma. Soon, you found yourself slumping onto the table with you palm still on your stomach. "One Caramel Latte and.... a Hot Chocolate for the lady please. A little bit of whip cream on it will do but not too much till it's fluffy. Make sure the chocolate is rich too. She's a fussy one." Yongguk ordered while the waiter went off, chuckling.

             You straightened your back a little and raised your eyebrows at Yongguk. "You remembered?" You mumbled, thinking that he couldn't hear you.

             Yongguk searched for your face and nodded slowly, hiding his small smile to not be so visible enough. You leaned on the table again, holding onto your stomach. You smiled a little and softened, when you remembered the order that Yongguk had just gave. So, he does remember.

 

***
 


             "Walk safely, honey. Come back home before 6 alright?" Your slender mom called out as you nodded enthusiastically, walking down the stairs and making your way to the other side of the road. You looked left and right, stopping to look at the traffic. You skipped to the tall front door and knocked weakly on it. Then, you sounded the bell.

             "Oh Hana! Come in, darling." A beautiful brunette lady opened the door and welcomed you with a friendly hug as she twirled you around, making you giggle everywhere. You settled down on the comfy couch and waited patiently for the twins to come down.

             It was a weekend and you had already promised the twins that you will be hanging out at their place for the whole day. It was to make it up to them since your previous plan was cancelled and Yongguk begged you to come. You can't resist it when he started begging you so you had to agree on it instantly.

             "It's about time you came!" A loud and annoyed voice was heard. 

             You spun your little head to the back, trying to find the source of the voice. Yongguk was rushing down the stairs as he narrowed his eyes in a very annoyed way. "You're late."

             You rolled your eyes and scoffed. "No I'm not." 

             Yongguk held out his arm and looked at his watch. "You're late by 5 minutes and 12 seconds." Then he put his hands onto his hips like an old lady nagging.

            "But at least I bothered to come. You're so annoying." You hissed and ran to Yongnam.

            "Be early next time. We've been waiting for you for so long!" Yongguk went on and on on how late you were. You twitched your eye in annoyance as Yongguk smirked a little, knowing that you were already irritated by his nagging.

            "Mrs Bang! Yongguk is scolding me right now!" You called out. You smirked looking at how Yongguk became so stiffen when you called out his mother.

             Yongguk always had a soft spot when you would complain to his mother. Furthermore, he knew he would be in trouble if either of his mom or his sister were to know he was bullying you. 

             "Bang Yongguk, didn't I tell you not to bully Hana? Be nice to her or I'm not giving you any snacks and games later on!" Mrs Bang scolded Yongguk as you plasted a devilish smirk on my mouth. Yongguk eyed you with his piercing stare and gave you a light punch on the arm while you stuck out your tongue at him.

              Yongnam let out a low laugh and ruffled your hair. "Let's go play some games!" Yongnam suggested, leading me to his room.

              A few couple of hours passed after playing games and watching ridiculous war movies over and over again just for the sake of shutting Yongguk's nagging up. You yawned and stretched a little when Mrs Bang called out. "Hana, do you want some hot chocolate?" You nodded immediately as your stomach started growling.

             When the drinks were ready, you sipped it a little and grimaced. It was not to your liking and you didn't like it that much. You put the cup down. Yongguk glanced at you and your cup and wondered why you weren't drinking any of it. It was still full anyways.

             Without any hesitation, Yongguk slid away from the couch and made his way to the kitchen. He tip toed, trying his best to get hold of the first cupboard. When he got the reach of it, he opened it up and took a can of his all time favourite whipped cream. 

             Then, he made his way to the living room. "You don't like it?" He asked.

             You shook your head slightly and smiled. Yongguk let out a low chuckle and held out the whipped cream. "This might do the trick." He said and sprayed a large amount of cream to the hot chocolate.

             Reluctantly, you took the cup of hot chocolate on your hands and sipped a little on to it. Unknowingly, you fell in love with it as some of the whipped cream were mixed together with the chocolate. You smiled contentedly and showed a thumbs up to Yongguk. Yongguk just beamed automatically as he saw you having a wide grin on your face.

             "You have something there." Yongguk called out. You wiped your mouth with your hand, trying to figure out where was the mess when Yongguk cut in and took a napkin to wipe the whipped cream on the top part of your nose. Noth of you were just inches away from each other when Yongguk leaned in and wiped the cream of your nose.

             You laid your eyes on the chubby faced little boy and nodded, trying your best to hide your blushingness. Yongguk stayed frozen, mesmerized on looking onto your face. When reality hit him, he smiled and took a seat beside you. Soon, the both of you sipped onto your own drinks and small grins were plasted quietly onto the end of your mouth.

 

***

 

hey guys, I'm back!

i'll probably be able to update only 2 chapters today since I'm too tired form my prev camp.

i had a hard time on camp and been having a fever ever since

but, i'll still try my best to update today & tomrrow so no worries (:

hope you guys understand and thankyou for waiting :*