Is there need for a plan?

Failing Chemistry

* Amber POV *

I got home and smiled to myself once I’d shut to door. Jonghyun Oppa walked past me. Then walked backwards to look at my smile. He was holding a plate of chocolate chip biscuits.

“Why are you smiling like that?” he asked  suspiciously.

“I’m not smiling like anything,” I said brushing him off and walking past him to sit down on the sofa. Oppa followed.

“Yeah, you really are. You’ve got that school-girl-crush smile,” he said and he was about to eat a biscuit when he looked back at me with realisation on his face.

“You have a school girl crush?” he was shocked and disgusted at the same time. “ON WHO?” his mood swings were quite scary.

“You don’t know him and I don’t have a school girl crush on him Oppa, calm down,” I said taking a biscuit from his plate without him knowing.

“You mean he’s your boyfriend? THAT’S EVEN WORSE!” he shouted. Then he looked down at what I was holding.

“When did you~? Aish! Amber! Stay away from him okay? In fact stay away from all guys,” he said seriously.

“Even you Oppa?” I asked to see if was really listening to me or if he was just making assumptions.

“Hell no. and anyway, I don’t count, I’m your brother…like I'm going to do anything to you,” he said trailing off a little at the end.

“What do you mean Oppa?” I asked taking a bite of the biscuit.

“Aish! Naïve Amber! You really don’t know the ways of a male brain do you?” I really didn’t. I shook my head.

“Well, I’m not telling you,” he said coldly turning to telly on.

“Oppa!”

“What? It’s something that I don’t feel comfortable disusing with my sister,”

“But what is it?”

“Ask your boyfriend, Amber,” he chuckled

“But I can’t you told me to stay away from boys…not that I will,”

“Exactly…wait what?”

I ran upstairs to find Umma. She would be waiting for me to discuss the trip to France with her. There was a school trip to France and Umma had told me that I could go. She was going to buy me some new clothes to go with.

“Hi Umma,” I said sitting on the bed as she rummage around under her bed.

“Hey sweetie, I’m just looking for a suitcase,” she said pulling one out from under the bed.

“But, Umma, its weeks away,” I laughed, she always got excited about going away. But I think it might have been the packing part of it.

“I know, dear,” she said and I shook my head.

I wondered if Key Oppa was going on the trip too. I hoped he was. I was really getting along with him and we might even get closer if we’re alone together in a foreign country. Aish! Why do I have to have weird thoughts about my friend? He’s not even my real boyfriend. Sigh…

 * Key POV *

I’d picked up a piece of paper from the floor today as I’d walked out the library. It was something about a trip to France and it was pretty resent by the date. It was only from a few days ago. I could still sign up. The deadline was Tuesday. How I hated Tuesdays. But still it would be good to get away from my Appa.

It was a two week trip around France and I was really looking forward to talking about it with Appa. Maybe be he’d let me go to France. Maybe he’d want me out of the house. It would certainly do me some good to get away from him. My face would stay the same for a whole two weeks.

I got home to find him sitting at the kitchen table stuffing his face with pasta. There was sauce all over his face.

“Hi Appa,” I sat down next to him and placed the form in front of him. “I want to go to France, can I?” he looked at the form and grabbed a pen from his pocket. Then began to fill it in. I smiled.

He was actually going to let me go. I’d be allowed to leave this place for a week. I was happy to be allowed to leave.

“Thank you Appa,” I said taking the slip from him.

“Kibum! Wait,” I turned back around to see him taking out his wallet. “Take this to an ATM and get out as much as you need,” he said giving me a black credit card.

“KamsamnidaAppa, I… really, thank you,” and with that I ran out of the room and up to my bedroom where I continued to admire my handiwork.

The next part of the plan was convincing Amber to go too. And that shouldn’t be too hard.

~~ <3 ~~

i know it isn't very long chapter and i appologise :'( but i've been have such a good day with my sister that i completely forgot and so i rushed this on a littl i guess. kamsamnida everyone!! i really so appologise cuz i lost track of time with all the giggling xD but the next one hopefully will be better and longer. so you can enjoy lots of Keyber moments soon! tomorrow i think :) i haven't done much today so forgive me and you can scold me because i was having fun when i should have been working ^^ anway!! have a good sleep or rest of the day where ever you are :D byyeee xxx <3