About nothing

Failing Chemistry

(this one really is just a set up for the next chapter :) sorry about that, but anyway, enjoy!)

* Amber POV *

The day of the trip had finally come. I was buzzing because Key Oppa had asked me to sit next to him; which was just as well, because, Krystal was going to sit next to Sulli and Vic was going to sit next to Luna, so I was left out.

I got out the car and Jonghyun Oppa helped me unload my luggage. I didn’t know where he went with it, but he told me that he’d put on the coach.

The courtyard was filled with suitcases, parents and students. I could see my four friends hugging their parents good bye. But I couldn’t see Key Oppa’s parents anywhere. All I could see was him standing on his own, with his luggage and a faraway look on his face.

Why weren’t his parents here to see him off? They weren’t going to see him for a week; the least they could do was see him off.

I walked up to him and smiled, trying to make him smile too. And he did.

“I’VE GOT THE POWAH!” I sang to him and he laughed.

* Key POV *

She was really cute and she didn’t even know it. And she sang really well. Her voice was like…well, this may sound like it’s from all those other love stories you’ll read sooner or later, but, in my head, she sounded like an angel. And looked like one too.

But I couldn’t tell her that. This was all a big game to her, and she was too innocent to love anyone. I sighed and it didn’t go unnoticed by Amber.

“You’re always sighing Key Oppa,” she took a step closer to me.

“Yeah, I guess,” I was trying to keep it simple. Honestly, they thought of telling her and making her go away would kill me.

“Oppa! You never tell me anything,” she whined stomping her foot on the ground. It sounded like we were actually going out.

“Well, we have more than a few hours to talk about things,” I smiled at her and she giggled a little.

“I can’t wait,” she said and ran off the meet some boy who was calling her.

* Amber POV *

Jonghyun Oppa was calling me so I had to leave Key Oppa. I didn’t want to, but if he caught me with Key Oppa, then something bad might happen.

“Where did you go? I haven’t said goodbye to you yet,” he said pulling me into a bear hug. It nearly crushed my ribs.

“I went to see my boyfriend, and by the way, you can’t keep me from seeing him,” I stuck my tongue out at him and his eyes darted to Key Oppa.

“Amber,” he whined. “I told you to stay away from boys,” he gave me his best puppy-dog-eyes. And I have to admit, I almost cracked. But only because it was just so cute.

“No, Oppa! And anyway, I’m sharing a room with him,” I smirked and ran away in search of my friends.

It’s not like I wouldn’t see them on the trip, I just wanted to get away from Jonghyun Oppa so that he wouldn’t make any more cute faces that I couldn’t resist.

“Krystal? Why do you need such a big bag?” I asked as I saw that her suitcase was about the size of a small arm chair. And it was ready to burst.

“A girl needs a choice of clothes, Amber, not that you would know, you aren’t very fashionable,” I smacked her arm lightly.

“I’m still a girl babo,” I said seeing Vic and Sulli making their way towards us with their bags.

“Hey guys,” said Vic.

“Amber, where are you bags?” asked Sulli, coming to stand next to me.

“Jonghyun Oppa took care of them,” I said. “But I’m not quite sure what that means,”

“You are so lucky to have a big brother like that,” said Krystal. “All I’ve got is a sister,” we all laughed at her. She always made things out to be worse for her than anyone else, even if person A was starving, Krystal would say something like: “I only had one piece of chicken,” well…you get the picture.

Luna came rushing over to us out of breath.

“Am I late?” she asked looking panicky.

“No, Luna, you’re on time actually,” we all said in unison. It was like we all had telepathy.

“Is it alright if Key Oppa stays with us?” I asked them not really wanting to know their answer.

“Stay with us, as in?” asked Vic.

“Well, in the room? Otherwise he has nowhere else to stay,” I closed my eyes and waited for the no that would put my heart down.

“I can’t see why not, as long as he leaves when we have showers,” said Krystal. And soon they all started nodding.

“We have to have rules,” stated Vic. This reminded me of when Key Oppa and I started fake dating. Oh…fake! (She makes a sad face)

“Right, the coach is here everyone,” called one of the teachers.

~~ <3 ~~

so i thought i wouldn't be able to write a chapter, but i did :) and im glad! (I PROMISE TO TRY AND UPLOAD AT LEAST ON CHAPTER EVERYDAY FOR ALL OF YOU!!!! ) so i hope you enjoyed that :) i choped up many onions today and my eyes staang like HEEELLLLLL it really hurt! and did you know that it helps to stnad near a running tap when you've been cutting oninos because of some negetive ions or something xD itsn't that KOOL!! wow i may just be being a geek but i don't care. i think it's really awesome\!! anyway! i hope you enjoyed this chapter even though it wasn't about anything in particular :) cute moments hopefully in the next chapter :) have a good day!!! <3