Punches, Confessions and ‘My Koala Baby’

Failing Chemistry

* Amber POV *

I wore my necklace over night and it ended up in my mouth when I woke up. I opened my eyes to Key Oppa laughing at me.

“That’s priceless,” he chortled out. He had the biggest circles under his eyes and his eyes were barley open.

“Yah, what’s that?” I said pointing to his eyes.

“It’s nothing,” he brushed my hand away. “I just couldn’t sleep,”

Then there was that familiar knock on the door. UGH! We have to get up.

The knocking kept going. In the end Vic had to open the door. It wasn’t Mrs. Koon like we’d been expecting, though. It was some guy from my class. If I remembered his name, it was Yoseob.

“Oh, um, could i…talk to Amber for a moment?” he asked nervously. I had a funny feeling that he was the one who’d left the rose outside the door.

“Uhm…sure,” I got up from the bed and walked out into the corridor after him, still in my pyjamas.

He was twiddling his thumbs and looking at the floor. He didn’t say anything.

“What did you want to talk about, Yoseob…that is your name isn’t it?” I asked cautiously.

“Well…I came here to tell you something,” he said quietly. “I left the rose outside your door for you, and the thing is…well…I like you, Amber,” he looked up into my eyes. They were glistening with worry.

“Oh…Yoseob…I’m really flattered but I’ve already got someone I like…and he likes me too,” I said slowly. I didn’t want to upset him but, it had to be done.

His worried eyes had turned to pained ones.

“But…I love you,” he said quietly.

“…Sorry?” I wasn’t quite sure if I’d heard him say it, but it was defiantly a shock.

“I love you, Amber!” I barely had time to react before he slammed himself against me. I fell to the floor, Yoseob on top of me.

I hit my head, so I didn’t know what was happening, but by the sound of it, he’d kissed me and was still doing it too.

“Yah! Babo! Get off her,” shouted Vic. I could hear footsteps coming towards me. Gah! My head really hurt.

“How dare you!” Yelled Key Oppa. I opened my eyes to see him with a handful of Yoseob’s shirt. “How dare you kiss my Koala Baby?” He was throwing punches at Yoseob.

Krystal and Sulli helped me up. Vic and Luna followed Key Oppa, probably to stop him from beating Yoseob to a bloody pulp. I didn’t care though, my hips and my head hurt like hell.

“Amber-ah, are you okay?” asked Sulli giving me a tight hug, but let go when a groaned.

“He really hurt you, didn’t he?” asked Krystal patting my head.

I really didn’t like him now!!

~~ <3 ~~

My koala baby!!!! :3 not that long Miane!!!! blame youtube!! im watching f(x) koala ... but without the koala baby!! she's not in this one :( see you 2moz <3