"Appa, I have something to tell you..."

Failing Chemistry

 

* Amber POV *

“Oppa!” I chirped down the phone. I was a surprise to find that Key Oppa was calling me.

“Have you been well, Amber-ah?” he asked sweetly.

“”It’s been a day, you saw me yesterday,” but I was still glad that he’d called.

“Ne, it had, but I’ve missed you,” he sighed.

“Gwenchana? What’s wrong?” I asked concerned. He sounded really upset. I’d have to kick and punch the lights out of anyone who upset my Key Oppa.

“Ah, aniyo, gwenchana,” he said trying to act tough.

“Oppa, tell me what’s wrong,” I didn’t like that. He was keeping something from me.

“I talked to Tiffany today,”

“Oh,” was all I could think of.

“Will you come over?” he asked. I laughed before answering.

“I would, but I don’t know where you live,” I head Key chuckled on the other end. After giving me directions from the internet café, which I wrote down on the back of my holiday essay, (it’s not the best thing to write on) I jelled my hair up and went down stairs.

Jonghyun Oppa was in the kitchen making dinner.

“Mmm…what’s cooking, good looking?” I asked smelling something yummy.

“That’s for me to know and for you to find out,” he said putting a lid on the saucepan that he had been stirring prior to me entering the room.

“So, what’s with the…” he ran his hands through his hair, pushing it up the way mine was, only for it to fall down messily again.

“I’m going to Key Oppa’s house,” I replied calmly.

“And who told you that you were ungrounded?” he was serious. Goddamnit Jonghyun. Let me grow up!

“Oppa, that’s not fair!” I whined. He turned around and stirred the mystery food again.

“I’m just making sure you’re safe,”

“Of course, I’ll be careful,” I said trying to make him let me go.

“Amber-ah…fine, you can go, just don’t cross the road if there isn’t a crossing,” he said crossing his arms.

“Ne, I will,” I gave him a quick hug and then headed out the door.

 

* Key POV *

There was a knock on the door and I almost ran to answer it.

“Someone important?” asked Appa with his feet up on the chair.

I didn’t answer him. I didn’t want him to know who Amber was to me. He didn’t have that right.

I opened the door to see my beautiful and perfect Amber waiting on the door step. Without any hesitation I grabbed her hand and dragged her into the house.

“I missed you,” I said smiling and shutting the door behind her.

“I told you on the phone, it’s only been a day,” she said giggling a little. Her hair was jelled upwards and she was wearing a blue and white striped polo shirt. Her dark blue jeans cut off at the knee and her shoes, which were left by the door, were light blue and black Nike trainers. (Excuse the brand name :) I just can’t be asked to make up one :D)

“I’m allowed to miss you…and anyway, it’s my job,” I took her hand in mine and lead her upstairs. I’d rushed to tidy my room before she got here. It hadn’t been that messy to begin with, but I wanted to make an effort.

“Waah, did you draw that?” she asked pointing to the picture on the wall. Damn, I forgot that was there.

“Uuuh, maybe,” I was about to take down off the wall, but Amber slapped my hands away.

“What are you doing? When did you do this?” she looked amazed. Was it even that good?

“When you told me you’d be my friend,” I dragged her backwards to sit on the bed.

“That was ages ago,” she laughed. “Yah, how come you never told me you drew this? And you’re so good,”

“Miane, I didn’t think it was that good,” I laughed awkwardly.

“Can you…draw me…?” she asked quietly. I smiled at her adorable shyness and got up to find a pencil and paper.

We talked as I sketched her.

“How did that talk go with Tiffany?” she asked facing me on the bed with crossed legs once I’d found a pad of paper.

“Not too good,” I looked up to Amber and then back to my paper.

“What happened?”

“It started fine and then we both lost our tempers and started shouting,” I explained trying to pay more attention to the drawing instead of her reaction.

“Well, at least she didn’t kill you,” she said seriously. I thought it was pretty funny, and so I was laughing.

“Yah! Why are you laughing? She might have tried to kill you, I fail to see the funny part to that,” she was so cute when she was being serious.

She was there for an hour or two. After I’d finished drawing her, we just sat and talked. It was fun getting to know things like, what she did at home.

Her phone rang loudly from her pocket.

“Oh! It’s Jonghyun Oppa!” she said before she answered it.

“Yobosaeyo,” she said quietly.

“Amber-ah, didn’t you want to know what dinner was? You’ve been over there a very long time. He didn’t tie you up did he?” I could hear him on the receiver because he was shouting that loudly. Even Amber had move the phone away from her ear.

“Aniyo, Jongie, he didn’t tie me up. We just lost track of time, I’ll come home now,” Amber explained.

“Lost track of time doing WHAT?!” he shouted.

“Just talking Oppa, calm down,” she was getting annoyed now. “What did you think we were doing? I’m hanging up now,” She took her phone away from her ear.

“I better go, Oppa, I left him making dinner and I think It’ll be cold by now,” she said getting up from the bed. I followed her down the stairs.

Appa was still sitting down with his feet on the chair. He looked at us suspiciously.

“What did you get up to? It was awfully quiet,” he was just joking around but it really made me angry.

“Just talking,” I replied trying to stay calm. Amber had turned around to look at him too. I didn’t know what she thought about him. After all, she knew that he was that one who beat me.

“Hmm, what relationship do two have?” he asked taking his feet off the chair and leaning forward.

Before Amber could even answer I took a deep breath, took her hand and in mine and said something that made both of them look at me in shock.

“Appa, I have something to tell you…I want to marry Amber,” 

~~ <3 ~~

OKAY!!! i think that will be the last chapter :D hahah didn't see that one coming did you? kekekekeke im evil!!!! EVIL!!!! hahahahahahahahahaha *cough cough* anyway. If you really want me to do a sequel tell me :D and i will happily comply. HOPE YOU ENJOY THE CHAPTER!!!!! see you soon (or not) for the sequel. I won't do it if you're not enthusiastic enough :D <3