Missed it

Failing Chemistry

 

* Key’s POV *

It was Tuesday - the last lesson of the day and my eyes were already closing. This English professor was so boring; no one was even listening to her.

The bell went off and everyone packed away talking to their friends. I would be too…if I had any.

The professor shouted out homework as everyone filled out. I don’t everyone caught his last words though. They were too busy, already thinking of their precious social lives.

I was desperate to get home and hide before Appa got home. I didn’t know what he’d do id he caught me. On Tuesday’s the pub had free refills, so he would get completely pissed. Then he’d get depressed for the next three days until he could get pissed at the pub again without having to worry about work…not that he did any.

As I half ran down the corridor lined with grey lockers, I bumped into someone’s shoulder. I didn’t see them emerge from behind one of the many open locker doors.

“Pabo!” said a female voice that sounded pained.

As I spun around to quickly bow and apologised, I saw a shortish girl with styled blonde hair. Her dark roots were showing, so it must be dyed.

Even though she had boyish features and was swamped in a big blue jumper with a black heart on the front, I could tell that she was a girl; especially with those legs.

“Mianhamnida,” I bowed and then my heal and started running.

“Hey! Where are you going?” she shouted after me. I didn’t know why she was concerned with where I was going; she didn’t even know me. I’d never met her before.

I ran out of the school’s front gates, dodging the people who threatened to get in my way.

I ran all the way home, as I did every Tuesday.

I slammed the front door and ran up the stairs to my room. I shut the door quietly behind me as I saw who was sat on my bed…

Waiting for me…

~~ <3 ~~

HA second chapter on the same day ^_^ BOOM!! listening to Kpop while writing this :D hope you enjoyed it!!!! <3