You did what?

Failing Chemistry

After the end of Art, I skipped down to the nurse’s office and knocked on the door.

“Did you miss me?” I asked Amber who was sitting in the bed with her eyes closed.

“Ne, I did. It’s so boring without you Oppa!” she said opening her eyes to see me. The school nurse wasn’t in the room.

* Amber POV *

I opened my eyes to the sound of his voice. His beautiful, soft like chocolate voice. I was happy to see him but he had a worried look on his face.

“What’s wrong Key Oppa?” I asked worried.

* Key POV *

“Aniya, nothing really…it’s just…um,” I couldn’t think of the right words to tell her.

“Go on, you can tell me,” she was genuine and I couldn’t bring myself to say it.

“You promise you won’t get angry?” I asked worriedly.

She shook her head and crossed her legs ready to hear what I had to say.

* Amber POV *

“Your friend asked me a question and I accidently said yes to it. I don’t know why I said it, I just did. It doesn’t mean anything. I’m sorry Amber. Please forgive me,”

“Wait…what question?”I asked curiously taking a sip of water.

“Let’s just say…they think I’m your boyfriend,” he said quietly but I heard it.

I inhaled the water by accident and chocked on it. I didn’t know if i was laughing or if I was shocked. Although it was probably a little bit of both.

“Amber!?” he called putting a hand on my back to support me. “Amber!” He was now rubbing small circles on my back.

I finally cleared my through and started laughing. He just looked at with a confused expression.

“You did what?” I was still laughing at him hysterically.

* Key POV *

She was laughing hysterically at me with her eyes closed. I was now smiling at how utterly adorable she was being. But really there were no words for how cute she was being. When she finally stopped laughing she said:

“Well, I’m sure that we can work something out,” she was still giggling quite a bit when Krystal and Sulli and the other two came through the door.

“What do you mean?” I asked as her friends came up to the bed.

“I’ll show you,” she whispered in my ear pulling me closer to her. My cheeks felt warmer than a few minutes ago.

“So how are you feeling, Amber?” asked Vic taking a look at the lump on my head.

“I’m so sorry Amber, please forgive me,” said Krystal looking sorrowful.

“Its fine, I’m okay now,” she smiled. I was still wondering what Amber mean when she turned to me and smiled a little evilly.

“Krystal, Sulli, I know you already met Key, but I don’t think Vic or Luna did. Everyone, this is Key, my boyfriend,” she said to them and then she reached out a hand to me. I took it nervously. Then she looked into my eyes and smiled softly.

So she was really going to do this? They’d find out soon enough, and then what?

“UUGh!” said Luna pretending to throw up. “Get a room,” she joked.

“Well, we’re in one,” she said looking at me and smiling. I just went along with it to see what their reaction would be.

“Gwaenchanh-ayo!! We get it, c’mon guys, let’s leave these two alone,” said Vic seeing the way we were looking at each other.

* Amber POV *

I don’t know why I was doing it, but it felt good. It felt nice to hold his hand. He squeezed it reassuringly and smiled.

“Right…so…I guess…you’re my nam-chin?” I asked him.

“I guess so, Yeobo,” he smiled sweetly. I really did love that smile.

I honestly needed to change back into my cute uniform. For some reason I felt like I wanted to make an effort for him. But I didn’t know why. All this was only pretend right? But why did I want it to be real?

*Key POV *

Holding her hand was so lovely. I liked the pressure. But it wouldn’t last. This was only fake. She only wanted to be my friend, so nothing would ever happen. I knew that we lived in different worlds. She was out of my league so to say.

~~ <3 ~~

So another chapter in one day :) i think that's three :D coool!!! i hope you guys enjoy the next few chapters becuase i'm not quite sure what will happen yet and i might have to make it rates ;D just kidding!! i'll make a sequal and make that rated xD lol no joke i really wann write a sequal :) soo talk to you next time? i might have to go to sleep zzZZ getting late here!!! in fact it is late ~ midnight!!! lol anyway byee byee !!!! <3