not plane buddies?

Failing Chemistry

* Amber POV *

We got off the bus at twelve for lunch. That was when we switched for the plane. Right after we ate lunch we boarded a plane. The teacher gave us all plane tickets with seat numbers on them. I didn’t get to sit next to Key Oppa. Instead I had to sit next to a boy called Taemin and a girl called . He was really sweet, but not as sweet as Key Oppa.

“Are you excited then Amber?” Taemin asked smiling.

“Yeah, are you?” I asked him back. I didn’t want to talk to him, but I guess I had no choice. I had about twelve hours on this flight with him and the other girl.

“I’m just here because me family doesn’t want to surpass not having me around for a week,” he said truthfully.

“What did you do to make them feel that way?” I asked. I seem to always be by the window.

“They just hate me because I’m beautiful,” he said arrogantly.

“Yeah right, Taemin,” she scoffed and then looked past him to speak to me. “He’s a rebel and everyone gets pissed off with his behaviour,”

I mouthed ‘oh’, not saying anything.

“What brings you on this trip then (Girl)?” Taemin asked.

“I’m taking languages next year and I wanted to see if I’ve gotten French down,” she said smugly.

“Aren’t we supposed to learn English first?” Taemin asked.

“I’ve already learnt English, stupid,” she said in English.

“What about you Amber, what brings you on this trip?” Back to Korean, she asked me.

“It may sound silly, but I wanted to get away from my over protective brother to spend time with my b-boyfriend…and my friends, of course,” I said.

“Ah, being a rebel, I see,” laughed Taemin. I just shook my head.

We spent the rest of the flight either talking or getting on each other’s nerves.

I really missed Key Oppa. He was five rows away. I’d seen him when I went for my second visit to the toilet. He was looking at something in his hands silently.

Occasionally he would talk to the person next to him – I believed his name was Onew – then he’d go right back to looking at the something in his hands.

I couldn’t get that out of my head – the thing that he’d said to me on the coach. Annoyingly, I completely forgot about it while I was right next to him but I couldn’t stop thinking about it when he was five rows away from me.

* Flashback *

“What about being with me for real?”

* End flashback *

My heart skipped a beat whenever I thought about why he’d said it. Maybe he did really like me. I smiled. Oh damn, I needed the toilet again. At least I would get to see him again.

I stood up and looked back. He was still looking at the something in his hands.

* Key POV *

I really hoped that Amber wouldn’t get too upset of she couldn’t find the picture frame I gave her. I’d borrowed it for the long flight without her. I couldn’t keep my eyes off her. Well, off of the picture of her. Why did she have to be so pretty? Oh god! Why was I having these annoying feelings? It was like, every time she touched me, or was near me, I felt happy. Like the void in my world had started to be filled by Amber. Like she was fixing me somehow. But i didn't know if she really wanted to be with me.

“Say, Key, who is that girl in the picture?” asked Onew pointing to Amber who was sitting next to me, smiling in the picture.

“It’s Amber…she’s my girlfriend,” I said smiling. I really loved saying that.

“She’s really cute, you got lucky,” he said putting my back.

“Yeah…I did,” he turned back to the other guy sitting next to him.

For the rest of the flight I listened to my iPod. I never realised that all the songs on it were slow love songs.

~~ <3 ~~

yeah wow that was a lame chapter xD sorry :D its about nothing again and i realise that you do need to be on a plane to get from korea to france xD sooo i still have writers block :( help mee !!! 3: so i hope you enjoyed that chapter! see you next time!! <3