This is going on your grave stone!

Failing Chemistry

 

* Jonghyun POV *

That boy better be ready, because Hurricane Jonghyun is coming and it’s not going to be pretty! I ran out of the house, grabbing Amber’s phone so that I could call him.

I hit the call button hard once I found his number (Sorry for destroying your phone Amber-ah)

“Hello?” he asked calmly. I’m guessing that he didn’t have caller ID otherwise he would be over the moon.

“Kibum!” I shouted down the phone.

“Oh, Jonghyun Sunbae? What are you calling for?” he asked happily. Oh this boy!

“WERE ARE YOU?” I shouted. It was too unnerving to stay calm. I told that boy not to break my little Amber’s heart and he did.

“Sunbae! Please calm down. What’s that matter? Why do you want to know where I am?” he seemed confused. He shouldn’t be for too long…

“Remember what I said when I told you not to do what you did in middle school again? IT WILL GO ON YOUR GRAVE STONE!”

“I don’t understand, I haven’t talked to Amber since then, so I can’t see how I could’ve done anything to upset her,” he really was a thick babo. What did Amber see in that slug to begin with?

“Upset her? You’ve done more than that, babo. Your fiancé came over to tell her not to go near you again. Do you have any idea what she’s feeling right now?”

“Fiancé? I don’t have a fiancé,” he sounded genuine.

“Just tell me where you are, SLUG!” I was seriously pissed now. He could lie all he wanted, it would just make me way more angry.

“I-I am at the internet café,” he said nervously, obviously hearing the anger in my voice.

I put the phone in my pocket and started running into town. I ran past a few old people who shook their fist at me. I just kept on running.

~~**~~

I slammed the door to the café open and stormed in. Kibum was sitting at one of the computers, cowering behind his own hands.

“Kibum!” I yelled walking over to him.

“What did I do?” he whimpered. I grabbed his arm violently, pulling him to his feet. He stumbled a little before regaining his balance.

“You broke my Amber’s heart. What did I tell you about doing that?” a lot of the people in the shop were staring. “How can you get married when you’re still going out with Amber? That’s called cheating, babo. Now hold still so I can pound the hell out of you,” I said starting to swing my arm towards him. My fist came into contact with something soft and Kibum fell back wards. He looked up at me with fear in his eyes and blood on his lip.

“You’ve got it wrong, Sunbae, It’s not what you thi~” I didn’t let him finish. He didn’t need to explain himself, I knew all of it. He’d broken his promise to me. I would not let him hurt anyone close. I’d promised myself years ago in middle school.

* Amber POV *

“Key…h-he’s getting…m-married….!” I sobbed to Jonghyun Oppa. I was looking down, so I couldn’t see his expression. I probably wouldn’t have been able to see him anyway, with all these tears that wouldn’t stop coming.

“Aigoo…Amber….” He said. “It’s alright, baby, I’ll take care of that slug,” and then he was gone. Took my phone from the table and left.

It took me a few minutes to even realise what he was talking about.  ‘Taking care of that slug’ meant… Oh God!! I couldn’t let him beat up Key Oppa, even if he had broken my heart, I still loved him.

I dried my eyes as best I could and stumbled forwards, only to be greeted by a hard floor. Stupid floor! Stupid weak feeling in my heart!

“Jonghyun Oppa….” I whispered, barely able to speak. My throat was dry. How could I even possible feel this bad? How could it hurt this much?

I scrambled to my feet as best I could and lurched forwards. I had to stop Jonghyun Oppa. He couldn’t do what I knew he wanted to do. I got to the door and I could hear him shouting.

“Just tell me where you are, SLUG!” I wrenched the door open to see him sprint off out of the front garden. He hadn’t noticed me at all. Damned being little!!

“Oppa!” I called just as he went out of sight. I ran after him. My legs flailing out behind me. I had to stop him. I had to!

I followed him all the way to an internet café that I didn’t even know was there, just yards behind. He’d already been in there a few minutes before I crashed through the door and whimpered the only words on my mind.

“OPPA!” my voice was wavering a little and it didn’t sound like me. But Jonghyun Oppa turned around none the less. “Stop it!” I didn’t care what state I looked like. I probably looked like a hobo, but I couldn’t care less if I was a flying monkey on crack.

I saw my Key Oppa with a bloody lip. He looked scared. I would be too if I were him. You should never get on the bad side of an overprotective brother, especially when that brother was Jonghyun Oppa. But I guess, no one ever told Key Oppa.

“Amber-ah…go back home,” he said calmly turning me around

“You’ve got it wrong, Jonghyun Sunbae,” said Key Oppa stepping forwards. “I’m not marrying Tiffany. I told my father that I was with Amber, and seemed to understand...can’t you?”

* Key POV *

I was pretty surprised to see that Amber had called me…but then that doubled twice when I found out that I was really Jonghyun…and it doubled tenfold when I found out what he was calling about. He sounded pretty angry. I was in trouble…I could tell.

How could Tiffany go behind my back and tell my Amber that we were getting married? It was downright disgraceful.

Then I wondered how many other lives she’d ruined by being a despiteful cow. A lot probably.

Jonghyun had stormed into the internet café and he’d said something that frightened the hell out of me.

“You broke my Amber’s heart. What did I tell you about doing that? How can you get married when you’re still going out with Amber? That’s called cheating, babo. Now hold still so I can pound the hell out of you,” he had that death stare on when he’d said it too. That just made it even worse.

“You’ve got it wrong, Sunbae, It’s not what you thi~” he didn’t even give me any time to finish my explanation before he walloped me in the jaw. It stung…like after ripping of a plaster when it’s been there a good few weeks…but worse.

“OPPA! Stop it!” My Amber burst through the door and yelled at the top of her voice. But it sounded more like a whimper, probably because she’d been crying…that’s what it looked like anyway. Her t-shirt was stained. And those yellow shorts she had one looked adorable…oh…right, back to the point!!! -_- I lose track so easily if I see Amber doing or being cute in any way. It’s kind of annoying.

“Amber-ah…go back home,” said Jonghyun turning around to look at her. He nearly pushed her out the door until i spoke up. That stopped him in his tracks.

“You’ve got it wrong, Jonghyun Sunbae. I’m not marrying Tiffany. I told my father that I was with Amber, and seemed to understand...can’t you?” I said taking my chances at being nearer the raging tiger that was Jonghyun Sunbae.

“What? You’re trying to pin this on Tiffany?” he still sounded angry and I think that the tiger was talking instead of him.

“No…it’s true! She lied. I’m definitely not getting married to her,” I said looking past him at Amber. There was a brilliant smile on her face now. I was glad to see it.

* Amber POV *

Wait…he wasn’t getting married? OMO!!!

I couldn’t express myself in words, so I ran up to him and feverishly pressed my lips to his. It was a little uncomfortable having Jonghyun Oppa watching, but I was happy. Very happy.

“I love you too!” I whispered looking in his eyes. He cracked a smile that grew just like my volume as I repeated the words again and again, getting louder and louder until the manager had to come and stop the ruckus. (There’s that words again…seriously! Why did I use that word??)

“I LOVE YOU TOO!”

“Excuse me? This is a shop, and it is rather rude of you to be shouting,” he said stiffly. What a snob. I wrapped my arms around Key Oppa and wished to never let go as he apologised to the manager.

“Miane, sir,” he picked me up and took us outside. I think Jonghyun Oppa followed, but I wasn’t really sure.

I was too happy to care.

* Jonghyun POV *

I looked at Kibum and Amber hugging. They looked good together. They looked right, like they fitted together in some puzzle.

“Kibum…miane,” I said scratching the back of my head. How was I supposed to explain that lip of his to his father? I mean…it’s not like his father knew about beating his own child. At least that’s what I believed.

Come to think of it, he hadn’t seen me for a very long time…I’m sure he’d be surprised, if not pleased to see an old friend of Kibum’s…right?

“Its fine, Sunbae,” he was such a good person. Maybe he was the perfect person for my Amber.

“Kibum,” I said again smiling.

“hmm?”

“Call me Hyung,” 

 ~~ <3 ~~

that took a while to get right...and even now i'm not sure if its all dandy :3 sorry if some bits don't make sense, it quite confusing :D what will happen in the next chapter?? :O (between Tiffany, Kibum, Amber and Jonghyun) With they gang up on her?? ahhh!!! i revealed my secret!! oh well...you were gonna find out sooner or later xD please continue to support my story!! and enjoy it!!!!! <3