First day

Failing Chemistry

* Amber POV *

The plane touched down in France at half past midnight. I was so tired. There was another two hour coach ride to the hotel.

Key Oppa ran up to me from behind and slipped his hand into mine. My heart was going to explode.

“How was the flight?” he asked taking my bag from me and slinging it over his shoulder.

“I can carry it myself Key Oppa! And it was very boring,” I said hoping he’d get my hint.

“Was it…boring because…I wasn’t there?” he said grinning at me.

“Ne, very boring. I almost died!” I laughed.

“I hope you didn’t,” he said letting go of my hand and snaking his arm around my waist.

“I hope you don’t mind, but I borrowed this from you,” he pulled something out of his pocket. It was the frame that he’d bought me. So that was what he’d been staring at the entire flight. Didn’t he get bored of looking at me? And crap! My face is red again!

“I needed something to help me through the flight without having you there, so I borrowed this without asking, kamsamnida and mianhe for not asking,” he said sweetly.

“Gather over here everyone!” said one of the teachers in charge. There was a big group of us, all from different classes and years.

“Right, we’re going to sort out the rooms now so if you could just hang around here for a while and tell us who you would like to stay with, thank you,” and the low roar of everyone talking at the same time began again. 

I found Luna and Vic talking by a bin.

“Hey, have you seen Krystal and Sulli?” asked Vic raising her eyes brows at Key Oppa’s hand on my waist.

“I haven’t see them since the coach trip.” I said truthfully.

“Oh there they are,” said Luna dragging Vic and me over to them. I pulled Key Oppa behind me.

“So, are we all sharing a room then?” I asked hopefully.

“Amber, we already agreed to it back in Korea. What? Are you worried that we’ve changed our minds?” laughed Krystal. I think she might have been a little jealous about Key Oppa. But mostly nervous that he would be staying in the same room as her.

“Dagchigo!” I said slapping her arm.

~~~***~~~

We got to the hotel and our luggage was unloaded from the coach and taken into the hotel entrance. I found mine right next to Key Oppa’s case. It was black with a white skull on the front. Mine was light purple.

“Okay everyone, please listen for your room numbers,” called the teacher in charge.

Taeyeon, Jessica, Seohyun, YoonA and Tiffanyare in room one. Sooyoung, Yuri, Hyoyeon and Sunnyare in room two. Doojoon, Hyunseung, Junhyun, Yoseob, Kikwang and Dongwoonare in room three. Onew, Minho and Taemin are in room four. JiYong, seunghyun andseunghyun, Youngbae and Daesungare in room 5. Jihyun, Gayoon, Jiyoon, Hyunah and Sohyunare in room six. Victoria, Krystal, Sulli, Luna, Amber and Kibum are in room seven. Wow there are a lot of us.” He said. “Right off you go, you’re blocking the entrance.” (keke 7 is my lucky number and my favourite number)

34 pupils :O – that’s a lot!!

Red – SNSD
Blue – Beast
Green – SHINee (most of them)
Purple – BIGBANG
Orange – 4Minute
Pink – f(x) and Key

(But you knew that already ;D) and they aren’t groups…yet C:

I grabbed Key Oppa’s hand and pulled him up the stairs after Krystal and Luna; Vic and Sulli were following.

The room was fairly big. Well, it had to fit six beds in it. It was really homey. The bathroom was immediately to the right when you walked in. The door was open. The tiles were like a sea of blue and white tiles.

There was a carpet on the floor and the curtains were pulled back with a bow. The beds were made up really nice, with mints on all the pillows. The sheets were light blue and white with blue and brown cushions. The walls were light blue and the carpet was cream. (http://www.blackpool-hotels.co.uk/images/marina-hotel-bedroom-6.jpg- kinda like this but with single beds)

Mental note – don’t spill anything!

There was one bunk bed around the corner from the bathroom and two single beds facing it on the far wall.  The other two beds were along the wall to the left of the door facing the other two single beds.

“Bugsy the top bunk!” called Sulli; running over, she throwing her bag up on the bed.  

Krystal put her stuff on the bottom bunk. Vic and Luna went to the two beds opposite the bunk bed. That just left the other two. The ones next to each other. My heart was singing. I would be so close to him.

I put my case near the bed – I was being way too lazy to pick it up and put it on the bed like the others – and say down to see Key Oppa who was still standing by the door.

“What’s wrong, Oppa?” I asked moving back on the bed and crossed my legs to get more comfortable. I put the picture – the one that Key Oppa had given me – on the bedside table near the wall.

“Well, this just won’t do,” he said dumping his bags down.

“What do you mean?” I said.

He bent down and pushed his bed closer to mine, so that it was like a double bed.

“Much better,” he said sitting down, smiling.

“Babo,” I said laughing, glad that I had lifted up my legs when I did. I yawned. It was pretty late after all. Or really early. Maybe two in the morning.

“Tired, Yeobo?” he asked caressing my cheek as I yawned again. I nodded. My eyes closing slowly. I had a feeling that everyone was watching.

“I think we should all get some rest,” said Vic. “But first we need rules,”

“What kind of rules?” asked Sulli sitting on the top bunk.

“While we’re all changing, you need to go,” she said pointing at Key Oppa.

“Why don’t you just go change in the toilet and wait until I come and get you?” I suggested.

“Sure,” he kissed the top of my head before reaching over to 'Borrow' the picture again. “I’ll be needing this again. I don’t know how long I’ll be stuck in there for,” On the way to the bathroom, he ped his black case and pulled pyjama bottoms out.

“Aren’t you forgetting a top?” I asked.

He turned and game me the most seductive eyes anyone would ever see and said a simple “No,” he also smiled as he said it, giving it that mischievous feel.

I giggled like a school girl. DAMN IT!! Jonghyun Oppa was right!

After he closed the door everyone looked at me strangely.

“As much as I’m happy for you, there better not be much of that, I can’t stand to see anyone happy when I’m not,” said Krystal.

“Krystal!” Sulli scolded. “That’s mean! And just leave her alone. You’re just jealous because she has a wonderful boyfriend and you don’t,”

“Guys, just get changed,” said Luna laughing at Krystal.

“What...really I don’t get the joke,” she said.

Sulli jumped down from the bed and ran over to me.

“At least I’m happy for you Amber-ah,” she said and then went to open her case.

I picked out my cutest pyjamas on purpose. They weren’t really a match but they were adorable when I had messy hair.

An oversized light pink shirt ‘borrowed’ from Appa and never really gave back and a pair of grey shorts.

“Is everyone done?” I asked walking over to the bathroom door.

“Ne, and I am bursting for the toilet!” said Sulli pushing past me to go and hop by the door.

I knocked on the door and he opened it slowly. He had baggy black tracksuit bottoms on and nothing else. I must say, he was fine! He must’ve worked out or something.

“Wow,” I said not really knowing what else to say. He gave a small laugh and then walked past me to the bed.

Sulli dashed into the toilet and slammed the door behind her. Vic and Luna laughed.

Key Oppa sat down on his side of the bed. Ha! It was weird saying that. I practically had to crawl over him to get to my side; which I didn’t mind one bit.

He had his legs out in front of him and he was holding the picture again. I half crawled over him but stopped to say something.

“Why are you still looking at the picture when the real thing is right in front of you?” I said trying to be as seductive as he had been earlier. But I think it failed just a little as he laughed, put the picture down on his bedside table and wrapped his arms around me. He pulled me towards him, making me fall awkwardly on his legs. It sort of hurt my back, but I wouldn’t let him know. I didn’t want to make him feel guilty.

He out me in between his legs and put his hands on my stomach. It was really comfortable. Then there was a knock on the door.

Vic answered it. Sulli came out of the bathroom.

One of the younger teachers came through the door. Mrs. Koon, I think her name was.

“Hey guys, I’m the teacher on this floor. I’ve come to tell you the general routine for this week. Wake up call is at nine thirty for tomorrow and tomorrow only, all the other days, it will be at seven forty five.

“Tomorrow afternoon we will be visiting ‘La Conciergerie’. It’s the usual clothing attire…you know not too much flesh, no miniskirts. There will be a schedule taped to your door for the rest of the week when you come back from La Conciergerie so I don’t have to bother telling you all of it, just so that you’ll forget it again.

“Breakfast tomorrow is at ten until eleven ten, but for the rest of the week it will be at quarter past eight until twenty to nine. Got it? (I used the clock on my computer to work that one out xD)

“We will have games and activities every night at seven until nine after dinner which is from half past five until quarter past six. Lights out is at half past nine. (Wow that’s a lot of info to remember)

“Any questions?” no one said anything. “Then I’m just at the end of the hall if you need anything,” she said and then left. I don’t think she even noticed Key Oppa and I sat in the position we were sat in.

“Is anyone else hungry?” asked Sulli rubbing her tummy. There’s always got to be someone in your group of friends who can’t stop thinking about food.

“We haven’t eaten yet, I’m sure everyone’s hungry,” said Vic returning to her bed next to Luna. Sulli jumped back up on to the top of the bunk. Krystal disappeared into the bathroom.

No one had noticed that I’d closed my eyes. I was still listening to them, I just wasn’t looking at them.

“Is Amber asleep?” I heard someone say. I think it was Sulli because it sounded like it was coming from that general area. Key Oppa hadn’t even realised.

“I guess so,” he said kissing the top of my head again.

“WOOA? Even in her sleep she can blush?” laughed Luna.

That’s all I remember. I must’ve dozed off in Key Oppa’s arms. ^________________________^

~~ <3 ~~

i actually wrote some of this last night :) but its very long, i appologise! i know you must have a lot better things to do with your time :3 so i won't write a lot now, you've read a lot already xD next chapter will have some KeyBer PROPER kisses in them!!! and it'll probs be another long one...again i appologise for that D: hape you're enjoying the story! see you next time!!! <3