Failing Chemistry

Failing Chemistry

 

* Key’s POV *

I was sat in chemistry not paying the least bit of attention to the professor when he suddenly me.

“Mr. Kim, could you repeat the word equation for me?” he said dragging me back into the lesson.

“What word equation?” I asked perplexed as a low roar of sniggers sounded for people around me.

“No, I thought you wouldn’t be able to seeing as you never pay attention in my classes,” he sighed. “See me after class Kim.”

I wasn’t surprised; I knew this was coming sooner of later. He’d tell me that he needed to talk with my parents and all that, or maybe it was that he was going to tutor me…oh god that’s even worse than him meeting my dad.

There was three minutes left until the bell and I was already dreading the talk. He sure could be patronising sometimes.  

Before I knew that I’d even been daydreaming again, that familiar shrill bell rang in my ears. Damn it. Here it comes…

I packed up my unused folder from the lab bench and put my unopened pencil case in my bag. I had to wait for everyone else to leave before the professor would talk to me.

“I'm sorry to say that, and I’m sure you know but, your grades…they’re atrocious Kim, I’m rather worries actually. You used to be so clever at chemistry; what happened?”

What a lecture. “I guess it just…lost importance to me, sir. Nothing really internets me anymore,” I said truthfully.

“That’s a shame Kim,” why does he keep using my last name? “Anyhow, I’ve arranged for you to have private tutoring,” here we go… “With a younger classmate of yours,”

Jesus, that’s even worse. I don’t like the people in my class.

“It’s on Tuesday’s and Thursday’s after school in the library,” he didn’t even ask if I was free on those days…I was free, but that’s not the point.

“She’s very nice, so don’t be an arse,” he said as if he knew me. But he didn’t. No one knows the Almighty Key. I lived in a lonely world with nothing to look forward to. I guess all my happiness left when my Umma died…

~~ <3 ~~

So, that's the first chapter :) hope you enjoyed!!! now i'll start on the next one :3 kamsamnida!!!!!! <3