On the way ~ Part two (failed)

Failing Chemistry

* Key POV *

Everyone piled back onto the coach after the pit stop and began their conversations again. I’d bought Amber something. It wasn’t much, but I hoped she liked it.

When I got back to the seats, Amber was sat waiting for me.

“Amber-ah, I got you something,” I said sitting down next to her.

* Amber POV *

Key showed me a picture frame. It was wooden and had diamonds in the corners. Then he pulled a camera out of his bag. It was one of those cameras that printed the picture after you’ve taken it.

“Oh, wow,” I said taking the frame from him.

“Smile,” he said and held the camera out in front of us. There was a flash of light and then some technical sounds as the camera printed the picture.

He took the frame out of my hands and put the picture in it.

“Thank you Key Oppa,” I smiled clutching the photo my chest. “It’s really lovely,”

“Well, there’s more where that came from,” he smirked looking over at me.

“Oh,” I smiled and laughed awkwardly.

Key Oppa took my hand and I could see a small amount of pink on his cheeks.

It got dark outside pretty quick and I could already feel my eyes shutting by themselves.

“You feeling sleep, Yeobo?” asked Key Oppa sweetly. I nodded and leaned my head on his shoulder. Surprisingly he was a lot taller than I thought he was.

“Night night, Amber-ah,” he whispered pulling a blanket from his bag and putting his free arm around me.

I closed my eyes and I drifted off.

* Vic POV *

“Vic, are you even listening to me?” asked Luna waving a hand in front of my face. I was watching Key and Amber. They looked so cute together. I suddenly thought of an evil plan.

“Luna,” I whispered. “Look behind you,”

“Why are you whispering?” she asked turning around. “Oh, that’s just precious,” she said.

“Quick, get the camera,” I said and stood up to get a better look at the cute couple. They had a blanket slung over both of them. Key was holding one of Amber’s hands and his other arm was wrapped around her shoulders. Amber’s head was on Key’s shoulder and Key’s shoulder was on Amber’s head.

Luna came back with the camera from Sulli. She took a few shots of them before the teacher told us to sit back down.

“Well, isn’t that adorable?” she said seeing the two asleep on top of each other. Then she went back to the front of the bus.

I would give it to them in the morning. For now, I'm going to sleep.

* Amber POV *

I woke up to the sound of people talking, a lot of people. I guess it was morning already. There was a weight on my head and I felt like I was being hugged. Oh, I was being hugged. And Key Oppa’s head was resting on mine.

“Amber?” he lifted his head off mine and I turned to look at him. He obviously had the same idea, because I found myself looking right at him, with his face only two millimetres away. I could feel his breath on my face. His lips were so close. Why didn’t I have to courage to just move closer? WHY?

~~ <3 ~~

yeah so this one isn't that long and i'm reallly sorry cuz YOUTUBE DISTRACTED ME WITH AMBER!!! :x i was watching videos of Amber and i got very distracted and i'm sorry also becuase i have writters block!! can anyone help me out?? give me some idea of what could happen on this trip to Franch :) much apprishiated!! thank you for reading! hope you will help me becuase i'm feeling deflated about not know how to write anything properly xD !!!!!