What's wrong with you?

Failing Chemistry

* Key POV *

“Sure, Jonghyun Hyung,” it felt weird saying that to him. It felt weird saying it full stop!

~~

I’d called Tiffany, asking if she wanted to get a drink. Stupidly she said she would. Maybe I should have been more honest with what I really wanted to talk to her about. Kekeke

I waited at one of the window tables in the café we’d agreed on. How long was she going to make me wait? What a nuisance.

“Kibum, I’m so glad you chose me, we’re going to be so good together,” said Tiffany sitting down with a scheming smile on her face. My expression didn’t changed one bit.

“Are you that upset to see your fiancé?” she asked pouting, putting her bag down on the floor beside her.

“The first thing I want to say is, pouting only looks good on Amber, and also, you’re not my fiancé. We’re not getting married?” my tone was cold and I was surprised at how well I was keeping my face, when really I just wanted to shout at her.

“What do mean? Why aren’t we getting married? No man can resist me,” she sounded serious. Poor girl. How could she be so arrogant?

“Well I can. It’s quite easy to resist actually; especially when my heart already belongs to someone else,” I was really trying hard not to shout at her. She obviously didn’t know how what she was doing was ruining my life.

“What someone else? That tomboy you call your girlfriend? I don’t know how you can be attracted to her? She’s so…so revolting!” she raised her voice first. I just matched it.

“Revolting is what you’re doing! Not my Amber! What’s wrong with you? Do you even realise what you’re doing? You’re ruining my life! Because of you, Amber cried and her brother hit me. I thought I’d lose her forever!” I shouted, mindlessly throwing words at her that came to mind. She just sat there with a blank expression.

After my little rant I got up and left. I had no reason for it, but I really didn’t want to sit there and listen to her life story. Maybe she was neglected as a child, or beaten. I couldn’t care less. My life is way more important than hers (he’s being like that because of his father beating him) and right now I felt like being with Amber.

I got home and called her straight away. I just needed to see her again. Even though it had only been a day and yet it felt like a month. I pressed the green button and waited until she answered. And then a smile grew on my face when I heard her voice.

“Oppa!”

~~ <3 ~~

Sorry for the long update :) i've been thinking about my new ff so miane if you've been waiting a long time! So...what d#ya think's gonna happen in the next chapter? :D LUV YA!!!! please have a good day!!! <3