Shopping trip and Koala~baby

Failing Chemistry

* Key POV *

I opened my eyes when I felt someone kick my stomach. Uuphh!! That really hurt.

“Amber-ah?” I whispered shaking her a little as I tried to wake her. She didn’t move a muscle, he eyes were still too.

“Amber-ah?” I said a little louder, but she still didn’t wake up. So I shook her a little harder than last time. She stirred a little, but she still didn’t wake up.

“Looks like I’ll have to try harder,” I said to myself chuckling a little.

I leaned over to get closer to her face and kissed her forehead gently. Still nothing.

“No? perhaps…?” I leaned down and pressed my lips to hers. For *Bleep* sake!! I was sure that that would’ve woken her up.

I heard footsteps across the room. Turning around I saw Luna creeping over to the bathroom. Why do all girls go to the toilet when they wake up?

“Oh, miane, Key. Did I wake you?” she asked in a whisper.

“Aniyo, I was already awake,” I said and she continued to the bathroom after she bowed a little.

“Aish! How do I wake you up?” I said out loud right before Amber shoved me off the bed along with my duvet.

I heard a manic laughter sound from behind me. I turned around to see Sulli and Krystal sat up in their beds.

“You don’t know how to wake your own girlfriend?” Krystal chortled, slapping the wall beside her.

“It’s not funny. I haven’t known her as long as you have,” I said picking myself up off the floor, rubbing my bottom.

“Try blowing on her face, and if that doesn’t work, you’ll have to sit on her,” giggled Sulli putting her hand over .

I leaned over Amber, who’d ended up on my side of the bed, and blew gently on her face. The hair around her flapped about a bit, but she didn’t stir. I tried again, only blowing harder this time. She scrunched her face up in annoyance but didn’t wake up.

Well, if blowing on her didn’t work, then there was the other option…sitting on her. Kekeke. I straddled her waist. I was heavy, right? Wasn’t that supposed to wake her up?

“Amber-ah! Wake up!” I complained shaking her again.

“Yah, I don’t think she’s gonna wake up. You got any more tips Sulli?” I asked still sitting on Amber.

Sulli shrugged. “Sorry, I don’t know anything else; that usually works,”

I started bouncing. “Why. Won’t. You. Wake. Up? Jesus!” I said in between bounces.

“Stop Amber!” Luna and Vic shouted at the same time.

“I’m not her, I’m trying to wake her up,” I explained.

“Have you blown on her face?” Vic asked.

I nodded. “Yup,”

There was a knock on the door. “Time to get up now, breakfast!” shouted Mrs. Koon from the other side of the door.

“Well, I’m going to breakfast, I don’t know about you guys, but I am starving,” said Krystal walking to the door, opening it and propping herself on the frame.

“Ne, Krystal, we’re all hungry,” said Luna pushing her out the door.

I had no choice but to carry her down stairs if she was going to eat this morning. She was really floppy when she was sleepy.

I propped her up and then tried as best I could to get her on my back. It wasn’t that difficult because she was so light. She was hanging lifelessly over my shoulders.

I carried her all the way down stairs to the cafeteria and put her down on the bench next to Krystal, who was stuffing her face with cereal. I left Amber resting on Krystal’s shoulder; she was mumbling incoherent words to herself with her eyes slightly open. At least she was awake.

I went to go a small bowl of Yummy-O’s for Amber and cornflakes for me. When I got back to the bench Amber was fast asleep again.

I put the bowls down and sat next to her.

“Amber? You’ve got to eat something,” I said pulling her off of Krystal’s shoulder and putting an arm around her shoulders to help her stay up. Although that just made her head fall on my shoulder. She rubbed her eyes and slowly opened them.

“Oppa~?” she said so softly I wasn’t sure if she’d even said it. SHE WAS SO CUTE!!! HOW COULD ANYONE BE THIS ADORABLE!!! MY HEART’S GOING TO EXPLODE!!!

“Y-you have to eat something Amber-ah,” I said tying to feed her a spoonful.

“No, don’t want it,” she said shaking her head and pushing the spoon away. TOO CUTE!! THERE ARE NO WORDS TO TELL YOU HOW ADORABLE SHE IS!!!

“Amber, why are you being so cute?” asked Luna curiously.

“Isn’t it obvious? She being cute for Key,” said Krystal matter-of-factly.

“No, I’m tired,” she said and her head fell on my shoulder again.

“If you eat a little of this, I’ll take you back upstairs,” I bargained. She opened and pointed to it repeatedly until I put the spoon in . And again. But the third time she wouldn’t do it again.

“No more?” I asked eating some of my cereal. She shook her head. I stood up and opened my arms for her to climb into.

She stood up on the bench and ran to me like a little child. I wrapped my arms around her waist and she wrapped her legs around mine.

I think ever pair of eyes in the room was on us. I was glad they were looking. They should know that I love her.

I placed her on the bed and she curled herself up into a ball.

“Amber, you really have to wake up,” I said kneeling down beside the bed and resting my head next to hers.

“But I don’t want to,” she said.

“I know, you’re playing the same trick I did, aren’t you?” I chuckled placing a hand on her hair.

“Maybe,”

I laughed even harder.

“What’s so funny?” she shot up and gave me a glare.

“Ehhe, nothing,”

“I’m going to get dressed,” she said

“I know the drill,” he said rolling his eyes. “You’re so cute,”

I grabbed a pair of jeans and a hoodie and locked myself in the bathroom, but not before kissing her nose.

* Amber POV *

I’d just pulled my pyjama shirt off and replaced it with a yellow leopard print hoodie when my friends came bursting through the door.

“Hey Amber? We’re going into town today,” said Krystal. “The teacher told us we had to be in groups of four and no less,” she explained.

“Okay,” I said swapping my shorts for a pair of black jeans. Everyone got changed and Key Oppa came out of the bathroom.

~~**~~

I got off the coach and pulled Sulli along with me. Krystal got off and took my other hand.

“Can we go to the jewelry shop?” asked Krystal, jumping up and down.

“Ne, after we go to the teddy store!” said Sulli also jumping up and down.

“Calm down you guys, it’s just town,” laughed Vic putting a hand on both their shoulders to stop them jumping.

“Mian! I just really wanna buy some jewelry,” shouted Krystal.

“But I wanna go to the teddy store!” I complained stomping my foot on the ground.

“We’ll go to the teddy store first,” said Luna, taking charge.

“But why? That’s not fair!” Krystal whined.

“We’re still going to go to your shop, but I want to have a look around the teddy store too,” said Vic linking arms with Krystal. Luna took Sulli’s hand and we all walked down the street.

The shop was pretty small, but the shelves reached the ceiling. There were all sorts of soft toys. Like a pig rabbit (you’re beautiful) and farm animals and zoo animals…really, this list was endless.

I looked at many toys before one caught my eye. It reminded me of a toy I used to have when I was young. It was a koala bear and it was really fluffy.

http://vermontteddy.http.internapcdn.net/vermontteddy/Images/ProductImages/600/KA20005_600.jpg

“That’s cute, hey isn’t that like the toy you had…what was it called? Jong?” asked Vic. I’ve known these girls a long time…

“Jongie,” I corrected, nodding. “After my big brother,”

“Yah, that’s so cute,” said Luna jumping out of a pile of toys on the floor. She was holding a pink bunny rabbit.

“Is it? Lemme see!” I said grabbing the koala from the shelf and walking over to her.

“Not the toy, babo! You!” she laughing hiding the toy behind her back.

“Me? Why am I cute?”

* Key POV *

I watched Amber walk away with her friends. They were all linked together. She looked so happy.

“Kibum! You coming?” asked Minho tugging at my shirt.

“Ne,” I followed them to a video store. It wasn’t much fun, not without Amber it wasn’t. Although I did buy a game that I’d been wanting for a while.

“Hyung, can we go to the jewelry store? I want to buy something for my Umma,” Taemin asked Onew, clinging to his arm.

“Ne, Minnie,”

Great, just what I wanted, to look at girls jewelry. I had no one to buy anything for~…or did I? I could buy Amber a necklace. Great.

There weren’t that many that were pretty, and certainly none that were prettier than her. But I did find a heart shaped necklace with her name written on it.

I slipped off to buy it so that the guys wouldn’t tease me. They’re not that bad. They’re actually quite nice. We could be good friends.

* Yoseob POV *

I saw a red rose in a shop window and instantly thought of a great line to go with it. That would be perfect!!

* Amber POV *

I had a few bags with me from the shopping trip as we drove home. I was sat next to Krystal who was bragging about what she’d bought when I thought of Key Oppa. I didn’t know where he was. In fact I hadn’t seen him in a while.

We got back to the hotel and I got to my room to find Key Oppa was already sitting on his side of the bed with three bags at his feet.

“Ah! I was just thinking about you,” he stood up and opened his arms. “Then again, you never left my mind,”  

I dumped my bags down and wrapped my arms around him. It was good to feel safe.

There was a knock at the door. It was Mrs. Koon. “Guys, dinner is in five minutes, and this was outside,” she handed me a red rose and a piece of paper. I gave her a quizzical look and she just shrugged.

“Who’s it from?” Key Oppa asked taking the rose that I held out to him.

“It doesn’t say,”

The note read: ‘Maybe you could show this rose how to be beautiful’ and after that there was an x.

How strange. I thought, at first, that maybe it was from Key Oppa. But he looked as confused as I did.

“Anyway,” I put the rose and note on my table. “I got you something,” I pulled the koala teddy out of my bag. He looked at it and his mouth curled up into a smile.

“For me? Thank you!” he said giving it a big hug. “I’ll call it Amber, but then I’ll to call you my Koala baby~” I laughed and sat down on the bed.

“And I got you something too,” he said and rummaged around in one of the bags by my feet for a long blue box.

I opened it. It was so pretty. http://cdn3.iofferphoto.com/img/item/504/457/26/g_6460_1.JPG

“Wow! I can’t believe you got me this! How much was it?” it looked expensive. He took it out of the box and placed it around my neck.

I didn’t know what was stopping me from telling him that he was the love of my life. Even though I’d only ever watched movies, I could tell that I was in love: he never left my mind and I just wanted to know everything about him. I wanted to be the only one in his life. This was happening so fast. But I loved it.

“It suits you Koala baby,”

I stood up and gently kissed his lips. There were groans and throw up noises coming from Krystal and Sulli, I just laughed it off pretending that it didn’t annoy me.

He was perfect.

~~ <3 ~~

well i've been switching between sai paint and my fic today ^^ and now another chapter finished i'm going to continue my sai masterpeice xD (its really terrible!!!) okay! another one coming up 2moz!! stay tuned!! (cheeeessyyy) <3