My Style and More Kisses

Failing Chemistry

* Amber POV *

So I was pinned to the wall, Key Oppa all over me, when Vic walked in.

“Ahh! Amber-ah,” she shouted. “What do you think you’re doing!?” she literally pulled Key Oppa off of me with her bare hands. (That sounds strange xD)

“And you!” she pointed at Key Oppa, standing in between us. “You keep your hands off ‘My Amber’,”

“Yah, since when did I become yours?” I said quietly. “If anything I belong to Key Oppa; he’s my boyfriend after all,”

“I know Amber, but I don’t want your innocence ruined by this pig,” she said putting her hands on her hips and turned around to face me. “I think I may have to agree with Krystal; I don’t want this kind of thing happening. Do it in private by all means, but lock the door or something,” she said.

“But it was in private,” complained Key Oppa quietly.

“Yes, but the door wasn’t locked…and I walked in…on you two…”

It might just have been out of sheer embarrassment, but I burst out laughing. I couldn’t stop. After a while Key Oppa had to make me sit down. I couldn’t breathe properly for all the laughing I was doing.  

“Sorry…I don’t…know…” I tried to explain between pants…yeah, that’s how I hard I’d been laughing.

“Don’t try and talk Amber, just relax a little, araso?”

I took deep breaths to try and get back to my regular pattern.

“I’m going back down to eat something, you coming?” asked Vic, not caring much about me. So much for me being hers.

“Not hungry,” I said still breathing faster than normal.

“Are you sure? You haven’t eaten since breakfast and your already too skinny,” she said…okay…I take it back.

“I’m fine, I’ll just stay up here,”

“Yeah, I think I will too,” said Key Oppa. Vic glared at him.

“Nothing happens while I’m gone, araso?” she asked seriously taking a step back.

“I’m not promising anything,” I said and started laughing again.

“Amber! Do you want to be out of breath again?” scolded Key Oppa.

“Look, if you are going to…kiss…each other again, make sure the door is locked before you do,” she opened the door.

“I’ll see you later then, and you’re sure that you don’t want anything to eat?” she asked one last time.

“Ne, see you later Vic,” I said waving to her.

She shook her head with a smile on her face and then shut the door behind her.

“I guess we’ll have to get better at sneaking around,” he said laughing softly.

“I guess,” I said. He leaned towards me again. His lips brushing mine.

“WAIT!” I yelled getting up and locked the door.  

“Don’t want any untimely disturbances do we?” I giggled – like a school girl…again? Aish pull yourself together, Amber! – and sat back down next to him.

This time I was the one who leaned towards him. What if I couldn’t do it? What if I chickened out when I was inches away?

And now I was inches away, but still I couldn’t do it. What had made me do it when we were over by the door?

He moved closer, putting a hand on waist. His lips more than brushed mine. In fact the pressure he was putting on my lips made me feel weak, so I fell back onto the bed.

He straddled me, putting his hands on my neck. The kiss was sweet, like he was waiting for me to make it more passionate.

I didn’t want to just yet; I liked it soft and slow. A gentle caress would’ve sufficed, actually. But what I was getting was so much better.

His hands moved up to my hair and he ran his fingers through it repeatedly. It felt like I was in the back seat of a convertible and the wind was whipping through my hair. Although I knew he was messing up my hair, I didn’t care.

I just loved this moment. Really, anything he did to me – like just holding me hand – it kind of …but I don’t know about that. Because me dinosaur brother wouldn’t tell me. ANYTHING AT ALL!! Seriously. He would never talk about that sort of thing with me. It annoyed me actually.

I was lost in the moment and I thought that nothing could ruin it. I was wrong, of course.

Someone was trying to get into the room and there was banging and shouting.

“Amber? Key? Is everything alright? Why did you lock the door?” I think I heard Sulli’s voice. Key Oppa was still kissing me so I couldn’t get up.

“You Babo! Why do you think they locked the door?” that sounded like Krystal.

“Key Oppa,” I said though it was muffled by his lips, I think he heard me because he broke the kiss and looked into my eyes with a smile on his face.

“But how am I supposed to sleep out here?” whined Sulli from outside the door.

“You don’t know how happy I am right now,” he said softly. Then he got off me and went to unlock the door.

“Hi girls, sorry to keep Amber from you,” he said. All four of them walked in to see me lying down on the bed with a MAHOOSIVE smile on my face and my hair all messed up.

“Well, looks like you had fun,” laughed Krystal sitting down on her bed. Sulli jumped up to hers.

Vic looked at me again. But she smiled, and that surprised me the most. I thought she’d stare me down again. Luna went and sat on her bed; Vic did the same.

“Sh-shut up, okay?” I said sitting up scratching the back of my head, my face surely going red.

Key Oppa jumped on the bed and went behind me. He straddled me again and wrapped his arms around my waist tightly. Then he kissed me cheek.

“LUCKY!” said Krystal with her jaw dropped to the ground. What a Babo!!

Four of the best friends in the world…One REAL boyfriend who could make me forget the universe when he kissed me…No parents or annoying dino brother to stop me from kissing my REAL boyfriend…Could my life get any better than this?

There was then a knock at the door. Mrs. Koon came in with a smile on her face. Key Oppa was still hugging me from behind. Mrs. Koon looked at me with an impressed look on her face.

“Guys, we need you all downstairs for the games, araso? See you in a few,” she then her heal and walked out of the room.

“I hope they won’t be boring,” said Krystal groaning.

“You complain about everything, Krystal,” said Luna.

“Yeah, you should be more like ME!” said Sulli happily.

“UUUGGGHH! I don’t think we need two Sulli’s running around,” Krystal lied back on the bed and propped her head up on her arm. (imagine that O_O)

“C’mon ladies, we’d better go downstairs,” said Key Oppa.

“What’s go you in such a good mood?” Sulli asked Key Oppa, being her childish self.

Krystal pulled her down of the bed. She landed on her feet thankfully but with a loud ‘thud!’ Krystal then whispered in her ear and Sulli’s face changed from a happy cheery one to a disgusted one.

“Yah, what are you telling her? What do you even know?” I shouted getting up from the bed and pulling Key Oppa with me.

“Nothing…I swear,” she put her hands up defensively. “I was stating the obvious, Amber, honestly!” she said with wide eyes, like I was a crazy cat lady (lol from the Simpsons xD)

* Key POV *

Luna and Vic lead the way to the cafeteria. Amber was practically dragging me there. Krystal and Sulli followed.

We sat down in the same place we had for breakfast. Mrs. Koon had come down already and was sitting one table over from us with the rest of the teachers.

“Glad you could grace us with your presence Mr. Kim and Miss Liu. God knows what you were doing while the rest of us were eating,” she said and laughed.

Amber turned bright pink for about the hundredth time over the past few days and hid her face in my shirt. I just ruffled her hair, messing it up even more. I think she stopped caring when I first kissed her. She so cute!!! :3

“Right everyone, tonight’s game is a competition.” Began the teacher in charge of the trip, standing up in the middle of the room were the cereal table had stood this morning, except it was gone.

“You will be in teams of gender and you will have an hour to compose a song. Nothing fancy, it can be a jingle if you’re that awful at music. But we will also be having a little concert to see whose song wins. You also get a teacher in your team.” At this everyone made a little ruckus (LOL xD who says that now??). I don’t think the students wanted to have their teachers sing with them.

“They are going to help you and they don’t have to sing,” he said smiling and putting everyone out of their misery. “Okay, get into your teams and start composing!” he said.

Mrs. Koon walked over to our table.

“Sorry Kibum, I don’t think you can join the girls for this one,” she said smiling. “Why don’t you go and join Onew and Minho…Taemin’s there too,”

Ah! I’d sat next to Onew on the plane. He seemed nice enough. And Minho had sat next to him. I don’t believe that I’d spoken to Minho or Taemin yet though.

* Amber POV *

Key Oppa got up to leave and he was still holding my hand. I let go reluctantly. He disappeared off to the other side of the room.

“Since I’m over here, why don’t I join you ladies?” Mrs. Koon said sitting down in Key Oppa’s seat.

“Okay,” said Vic nicely.

Oh...i wanted Key Oppa back!

* Key POV *

I walked over to were the boys were sitting.

“Urr…hi?” I said nervously rubbing the back of my neck.

“Oh Kibum,” said Onew scooting up to make room for me.

“Why don’t you join us, Hyung? Three isn’t going to make a very good song, is it?” said Taemin. He sort of looked like Sulli, but a boy version of her.

“Sure,” I said sitting down next to Onew.

We got on quite well. I hadn’t expected it. I thought that all other males would be just like my father. I was pleasantly surprised.

It was really loud in the cafeteria. Everyone was singing and laughing and talking. It was strangely welcoming.

“Alright, you’ve hand an hour, let’s see what you’ve come up with,” said the teacher.

Everyone gathered at the side of the room, sitting on the floor and on seats, generally anwhere they could to get a good view.

“Why don’t your group go first, Mrs. Koon?” he asked.

She looked to Amber and the rest of the girls – I liked to think of them as my girls, even though I only knew Amber well. But I’d have to get to know them too, they were really nice to me – and they all nodded.

“What’s your team name?” asked the teacher.

Vic stood up and the rest of them followed. “f(x),” she said. “F for flower and x for the double x chromosome for girls,” she explained.

Wow, that was really clever.

“It’s called ‘My Style’,” said Amber getting in a line with the others.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHd2tJRoypw&NR=1

Ladies & Gentlemen
f(x)! Hey!
Uh Huh, yeah!
Hey! Let's go!

Look there, good boy
Next to that, behind there, towards the left
A jacket over a clean hoodie
I like that cool match
(Ah, ah) Your style's so cool
For some reason, my heart's fluttering
Oh, so stylish
Okay, my style

My heart is racing on its own
My heart cannot be hidden
What do I do? What do I do?
I’m in trouble, stop!

My heart that swells on its own
My heart that bursts like popcorn
My heart that is constantly obvious
My heart that can no longer hide

Finally, he looks over at me
He looks at me and laughs
My style, what do I do?
My style, specifically you

Finally, he walks towards me,
I powerfully hold my breath, stop
My style, my heart’s thumping again
My style, specifically you

Keep calm, hurry up
You don't even have 10 steps left
An expression that seems calm
I’m going to try it on you
(Ah, ah) I'm filled with thrill
My heart is beating, thump, thump,
Oh, so coolish
Okay, my style

My heart that I can’t control
My heart that won’t stop
What do I do? what do I do?
I’m in trouble, stop!

My heart that beats as if it's dancing
My heart that won't listen to me
My heart that races towards you
My heart that everyone can see

Finally, he looks over at me
He looks at me and laughs
My style, what do I do?
My style, specifically you

Finally, he walks towards me,
I powerfully hold my breath, stop
My style, my heart’s thumping again
My style, specifically you

Ah, he’s standing in front of me now,
He’s waving his hands, trying to start a conversation,
My Style, what do I do?
My Style, specifically you

Now, if I take a deep breath
My heart's thumping will all stop
If I get caught, I don't know what to do
I can't hide my heart any longer

It's what I see, that's got me breathless,
Give me some room 'cause I'm coming to get it
Everybody want it, but you know I got it
Not done yet, gotta finish what you started
My eyes have been on you lately
Just want you to be my baby
Oh you so cool, it's got me freezing
Want to figure you out, so stop your brain teasing

My heart that I can’t hide
My Style, what do I do?
My Style, specifically you

My Style, my heart is beating again
My Style, specifically you

I’ve got say; Amber’s rap at the end was AMAJING!! (kekeke) she was really good.

“Well done, f(x),” said the teacher. “Who’s next?”

A whole bunch of girls ran up giggling.

“We’ll go next,” said one of them. I think I’ve bumped into her once. Jessica was her name.

“And what are you called?”

“Girls generation,” she said. “And our song is called ‘Loving You’,”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgFJr48ReJM

(I’m not putting lyrics for all of them – too much effort. I’m really lazy xD)

After they’d finished Onew volunteered us to go next.

“Hello, we’re called the ‘Shining Boys’,” said Minho.

“Out song is called ‘Noona is so pretty’,” continued Taemin.

I came up with the name with Amber in mind, even though she was younger than me. ^__________^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wT6YyxuL70

Nuna you are so pretty,
Boys won’t leave you alone
Honestly, I know your shaking feelings
To you I know this love is one moment, one feeling
But no matter what is said, this is my life’s everything

Maybe you are worried about my young age
But look into my eyes, what is it telling you?
and I think I’m gonna hate it girl
if the end comes
Your heart will tell you, regardless of what others say

Nuna you are so beautiful
Looking at you I go crazy
But now I am tired
replay, replay, replay
Memories swipe at my heart
It hurts, when will my feelings be fixed
The ever drawing day of good bye
replay, replay, replay

Nuna you are my M.V.P
I know your nerves makes you a bit stiff
Me with you is so cool
Don’t let go of my hand
this promise I made to you
i know that it became a lie

Maybe to you, I am a little too boring, too kind
Your body is telling me
and I think I’m gonna hate it girl
when the end comes
My heart is yelling in front of the goodbye

Nuna you are so beautiful
Looking at you I go crazy
But now I am tired
Make up, shake up, break up
Memories swipe at my heart
It hurts, when will my feelings be fixed
The ever drawing day of good bye
Make up, shake up, break up

Ah ah, beautiful you
ah ah, I know has yet to find
with anyone a sincere love
ah ah, Although its such a waste
ah ah, I have given to you
at such a young age sincere love
can you not accept it?

Nuna you are so beautiful
Looking at you I go crazy
But now I am tired
replay, replay, replay
Memories swipe at my heart
It hurts, when will my feelings be fixed
The ever drawing day of good bye
replay, replay, replay

nuna you are so beautiful
Looking at you I go crazy
Uh, Our love
Crazy,
But now I am tired
Uh I just go crazy ‘cuz
Replay, replay, replay
I I I love you gurl
Memories swipe at my heart
Hurts so much my heart
Uh, my heart hurts
Fix it
The ever drawing day of good bye
Yo I wanna hold U girl
Replay, Replay, Replay
I I I love you

Nuna you are so beautiful
(I keep thinkin ’bout you)
Nuna so beautiful
(I keep dreaming ’bout you)
Have you tasted sincere love?
Nuna you are so beautiful
(I keep thinkin ’bout you)
Nuna so beautiful
(I keep dreaming ’bout you)
Have you seen sincere love?

Everyone clapped and cheered, just like they had done for the other two groups before us.

The next ones to go were the group BIG BANG with the song ‘Love Song’

Then it was Beast with ‘Fiction’

And last was 4Minute with ‘What a Girl Wants’

We had great fun.

F(x) won of course. I knew that they would. They had Amber obviously.

 I slept well that night, right next to my yeo-chin :3 but not before watching her sleep a little.

~~ <3 ~~

So nother chapter wow that was long! took me forever to write too so you better have anjoyed it :) just kidding i hope you did though :D lol i wasted time looking for the lyrics just to make it longer HAHA LOLZZZ its so late here. so i shall go to sleep now :) have a good day or evening or sleep :D see you next time!! <3