After every punch comes pain

Failing Chemistry

 

* Key’s POV *

He was say there with his beer gut hanging over his belt and his unshaved beard. His T-shirt didn’t quite stretch over his fat stomach and he smelt like an un-cleaned for 4 months public toilet. What’s even worse, he was sat on my clean sheets and all together just being disgusting.

The smell made me cringe and wince as it hit me.

“Where’ve you been all day, Kibum?” he asked sweetly, slurred a little. This was how it always was; the questions would start off sweet and he’d be all caring and sweet then BAMB! He’d turn on me.

“I-I’ve been at school, A-appa,” I answered hesitantly.

“Did you enjoy playing in the sand pit?” these were some strange questions that usually happened.

“I don’t p-play in sand pits anymore, Appa, I go to high school, remember?” I was anticipating it. It was coming. I could feel it.

“Did your Umma buy you ice cream?” That was it. I knew there was no getting out of it now. My stomach lurched when I realised that his expression had darkened.

“Ani, she didn’t Appa, she-” I was cut off by him as he ran at me and slammed me against the door, his forearm squishing my windpipe. I kept my eyes open just to try and look like I wasn’t scared even though I knew I’d voiced a whimper earlier and I was pretty sure he’d heard it.

“That’s right, she couldn’t have, she’s dead, and it’s your fault,” the smell radiating from his body was nothing compared to his foul breath that he was blowing all over my face.

I couldn’t breathe one particle of clear air.

“Isn’t that right? Kibum? It’s your fault!” he was making it very difficult to breath, what with his beer breath and squishing my windpipe. My eyes started to water.

Without wanting to make things worse for myself I agreed with him and I believe him too. It was my fault.

“Ne Appa, I did it. It’s my fault. I killed Umma!” I whispered barely able to stay conscious.

“I knew it!” he screamed, spraying spit all over my face. My eyes were closing slowly when he finally took his arm away from my throat. But when I looked, it was behind his head, ready to hit me with all his drunken force.

My face felt numb and my nose was so painful. It felt like blood was dripping from it. But I couldn’t really tell. My eye was bruised badly within a few minutes. I was cowering on the floor, curled up in a ball as he hit and kicked me repeatedly. I didn’t know when I lost consciousness.

~~ <3 ~~

Annyounghasehyo!!! hope you enjoyed!! i wrote this at three in the morning ^_^ (lol i wrote chaoter 3 at 3) ahahaha funny >H< gonna start next chapter now, araso!! <3