Truth or Dare and Surprises

Failing Chemistry

* Amber POV *

I opened my eyes to see Key Oppa’s face. It was so close to mine. His lips were so beautiful. Like a sunset. Or a sunrise.

I pushed the hair that was over his eyes out the way. He was really cute when he was asleep. He looked peaceful. Like a baby.

I think everyone else was asleep. I got up and was suddenly pulled back down.

“Oppa? What are you doing?” I asked half asleep still.

“Don’t get up,” he whispered. “The wakeup call isn’t here yet,” he was groggy. He put his hand on my cheek. But I think it was just so that he would have a better chance at keep ing me on the bed.

“Oppa, I need the toilet,” I lied just so that I could get up.

“Liar,” HOW THE HELL DID HE KNOW?

“Fine, just let me go,” I whined but still whispered.

“Never,” he smiled evilly. He rolled over and wrapped his arms around me, squishing me, literally, to the bed. I was too tired to argue with him, so I just lay there, underneath him, with a smile on my face and my arms wrapped around him until someone knocked on the door rather loudly.

“Wakeup everyone! Breakfast is at ten,” she said and knocked a few more times just to annoy us. Well, probably not, but it was still annoying.

“Good morning,” shouted Sulli who seemed to be very energetic and bouncy already.

“Be quiet, Sulli,” said Krystal glaring at her.

“Do tone it down…just a little, Sulli; you may be awake, but I doubt anyone else is,” said Vic getting out of bed to pull the curtains. Luna went straight to the bathroom. Krystal stayed wrapped in her bed clothes ad Sulli was jumping around the room.

I didn’t know how anyone can be that awake in the morning. It was alien!

Key Oppa was still lying on top of me. It was quite embarrassing because Vic was giving me a disapproving look. Oops.

“Oppa, it’s time to get up now,” I said trying to lift him off me.

“No, it’s time to go back to sleep,” he said still with a groggy voice.

“Kim Kibum!” I said trying to sound serious.

“Amber Liu!” this was not helping.

“Key, you better get up, or I’ll whip your ,” said Vic getting annoyed.

“I’m up,” he rolled off me and put his hands in the air defensively.

“So you listen to her, but not me?” I sulked.

“She threatened me,” he chuckled. I’ll bear that in mind. Kekekeke!

I pushed him into the bathroom with some clothes and shut the door. Everyone got dressed. Curses!! I didn’t have any girly clothes. But I didn’t like wearing them. They weren’t comfortable.

In the end I just settled with a red top with a blue hooded waistcoat and jeans. I didn’t bother styling me hair today. That I could do tomorrow, or later.

We all went down to eat breakfast. It was in the basement. Well that’s reassuring…not!

You had to go down the stairs through a corridor, down some more stairs and there was a room with a pool table in it. There was a door to the left with a notice on the front; ‘Table Tennis Room’. There was another door that led off to the right. That was the dining room.

 It was a really nice room though. The floor was tiled and there were tables around the edge of the room. The kitchen was in the corner with a counter along the outside of it.  Like a real restaurant.

There was cereal laid out on a table in the middle of the room and milk on the counter. OMO! THEY HAD YUMMY-O’s!!!! (not even a real cereal xD)

I ran to the table and filled my bowl with it. I had a big smiled on my face.

“Leave some for everyone else, Amber,” Sulli joked, sitting down at one of the tables.

“No!” I said running over to the milk and pouring it in.

I sat down next to Key Oppa. He yawned then tucked into his cereal. I didn’t even care what he was eating. I was too excited that they had my cereal in France.

All the other students spilled into the room and ate breakfast. Vic, Krystal, Sulli, Luna, Key Oppa and I went back to the room.

We were all sat on our beds playing truth or dare. It was my turn and I was not happy that Key Oppa was asking the question. We were passing an empty bottle around and spinning it to see who would be asking our questions.

“Truth or Dare?” he asked smiling evilly, like he always does when he’s about to tease me.

“Truth,” I said playing it safe.

“I swear, everyone chooses truth; it’s not really that fun,” complained Sulli.

“Okay…truth…If I were a food, what would I be and how would you eat me?” asked Key Oppa. That was so implying something!!

“You’d be a…mushroom? And I’d eat you raw,” (I like raw mushrooms) I said truthfully. His hair reminded me of a mushroom.

I chucked the bottle to Luna, she was next. She spun it and it landed on Krystal.

“Truth or Dare?” she asked.

“Dare,” said Luna grinning.

“Right! Go tell Onew that you love him,” she giggled evilly.

“Why did I bother?” Luna fake sobbed and then left the room. We all followed her to room four.

She knocked and waited for an answer. Taemin opened the door to see us all standing looking at him with big smiles on our faces.

“What’s going on?” then he noticed me. “Amber,” he nodded in my direction. I was holding Key Oppa’s because I’d dragged him out of the room, and his grip tightened. I looked at him and his expression had hardened. With my free hand I rubbed his arm to try and calm down.

“Could I speak to Onew please?” asked Luna. Taemin nodded. He disappeared inside the room for a while before Onew came to the door.

“Can I help you Luna?” he asked sweetly.

“I-I…” she couldn’t spit it out. Krystal patted her on the back a little.

“I love you,” she was a little startled. And so was he.

“Um…Luna…?” she was frozen and he was about to reach out and touch her shoulder when she ran away. All the way back to the room.

Vic stayed behind to explain the situation. The rest of us went back to the room.

When she came back we started the game again.

It was Vic’s turn. Luna passed her the bottle and she spun it. It landed on me.

“Truth or Dare?” I asked crossing my legs again. Key Oppa sat down next to me.

“Truth,” she said and everyone laughed.

I decided to take it safe too.

“If you could be an animal, what would you be?”

“BORING!!” said Krystal.

“I’d be a butterfly,” she smiled and then chucked the bottle to Sulli on the top of her bunk. It pointed to Key Oppa.

“Truth or Dare?” he asked with a small smile playing on his mouth.

“Truth!” she said and Krystal sighed.

“Who was your first crush…or is your first crush?” Sulli went bright pink.

“T-T-T-T-T-Taemin,” she said.

“AAAAAWWWWWWW!” everyone said loudly. She hid her face in her pillow. Krystal took the bottle from Sulli’s bed and spun it.

Just before it stopped, there was a knock on the door and Mrs. Koon came in.

“Guys, get ready to leave soon,” she said and then left.

I pulled on some boots and then sat back down on the bed. Key Oppa put on trainers.

We walked to the entrance of the hotel. It was slowly crowding with people. We had to wait for the blasted coach to arrive before we could go anywhere.

I was sat next to Key Oppa on the coach again. I hoped that he’d actually let me sit next to my friends sometime this week.

We pulled up to the entrance. It didn’t look all that interesting to me.

“How boring,” I said, forgetting that I was right next to Key Oppa. I’d always hated looking around houses.

I could have died!

(http://andreea.francu.com/travel/paris.vr/places.vr/La%20Conciergerie/conciergerie.html- this is the place!!)

“Can be that boring, you’re with me,” he said elbowing me. I smiled.

“It’s still going to be as boring as hell when we’re in that place,”

“Now everyone. We won’t be going in because we have to get back in time for dinner, but here is some information about it.

“La Conciergerie was originally part of the Royal Palace. It first became a prison at the end of the 14th century and today it is better known for the role it played during the French Revolution when it housed over 4000 prisoners including Danton, Robespierre and even Marie-Antoinette.”

“Ah, there we go, we don’t have to go in,” said Key Oppa.

So we drove back to the hotel. There was not even any point in going out today. It took too long to get there and there wasn’t much to look at and then there was a long journey back to the hotel. Jesus! This school was really getting on my nerves.

“Hey,” Key Oppa said noticing my irritation, “Are you alright?”

“Yes, I’m…fine, Oppa,” I said calming down.

We got back to the hotel room and I desperately needed a shower. I felt hot and sticky.

“I’m going for a shower,” I said as soon the door was closed. I took my toiletries bag and a towel into the bathroom.

Being the stupid I am, I completely forgot that Key Oppa was in our room too and I’d already taken my clothes off when I realised that I needed clean clothes to change into. BUGGER!! BUGGER!! BUGGERATION!!!

* Key POV *

Amber dashed into the bathroom with only a towel and a bag. That’s not really going to help when she comes out of the shower. She could be so clueless sometimes.

Mrs. Koon came and knocked on our doors to tell us that dinner was being served. Everyone left.

“Are you not coming, Key?” asked Luna standing in the door way.

“I’ll wait for Amber, you go ahead,” I said.

“You know, she’s changed since you’ve been together. I don’t know how, but she’s better for knowing you, Key,” she said. I nodded and then she was gone.

I hope Amber wouldn’t mind me being here when she’s just come out of the shower. I heard the door shut. She must be coming out soon.

* Amber POV *

The shower really helped me relax. I didn’t actually know why I was acting so annoyed earlier. I wrapped a white towel around my body and opened the door to find the room completely empty…empty, apart from Key Oppa.

He was sitting on the bed with a sly smile on his face.

“What are you smiling about?” I asked walking over to my case. His eyes followed me. I would wear my cute pyjamas again.

“Could you…turn around?” I asked shyly.

He nodded and turned his back.

I put my bra and pants on as quickly as I could. But the towel had dropped to the ground.

“What I wanted to talk to you about was~” he’d turned around. AND HE WAS LOOKING!! I was completely frozen. I couldn’t move…WHY COULDN’T I MOVE??

* Key POV *

“What I wanted to talk to you about was~” OMO! OMO! OMO! UNDERWEAR??? WHHHAAAAT??? I swallowed hard, unable to look away.

“Amber…I’m afraid that I can’t look away from your amazingly gorgeous body, so please do cover yourself up before I do something I’m sure I’ll regret.”

* Amber POV *

OHHHH!! That’s what Jonghyun Oppa was talking about when he said ‘the ways of a male brain’… BUGGER!! I’M IN DEEP DOO DOO!! HELP!!

* Key POV *

I couldn’t stop looking! Why couldn’t stop?

“OPPA!” she shouted hiding her pink face in her hands.

“MIANE!” I turned around.

And after a few minutes she walked back over to the bathroom.

“Amber-ah, I’m really sorry. Honestly, I didn’t know what came over me,” I said truthfully.

“It’s okay,” she said. “What did you want to talk to me about?”

“About what I said on the coach, I meant it…”

“And what did you say on the coach?” she said.

“You know…what about being with me for real?” I repeated what I’d said to her before.

“Uhh…well…” it was like she didn’t really like me.

“Do you have to ask?” she said.

OMO!! SHE REALLY DOES LIKE ME? WOO!!

Without even thinking about it, I got up and walked slowly to her. She was looking at me with the iest eyes I’d ever seen.

* Amber POV *

He was looking at me like he was watching me, waiting to eat me……not like that O__________O

Like a Lion stalking his prey.

He backed me against the wall, slamming his hips into me. If I wasn’t so distracted by his eyes, that would’ve hurt.

He crushed his lips to mine desperately; his hands gripping my waist. I ran my fingers through his hair. I’m sure he wouldn’t mind.

This moment was perfect. He tasted like peppermint. I wanted it to last forever…

~~ <3 ~~

chapter 16 :D an almost scene xD well im off to play ping pong with my sistar! and theres a wasp in the living room so imma run out screaming...... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............................................ <3