A crush on my fake boyfriend?

Failing Chemistry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLCmVMhrHCA  - please listen at correct time ^^(confession by TVXQ)

*Key POV *

I was silently walking down the corridor when I got pulled into a closet and the door closed behind me.

“Yah, what was that for ~ Oh Amber?” I was surprised to see that it was her who’d pulled me unexpectedly into the janitor’s closet.

“Hi,” she was nervous but I didn’t know why. “I don’t know why I’m being like this…well it could be that I just pulled you into a closet and now we’re alone, and no one knows we’re here…but…um… well, I was wondering if you were going on the French trip.” She was really cute when she couldn’t think of the words.

I decided to be evil. But not too evil I hope.

“That depends if you’re going,” I said smirking and moving closer to her. She blushed and back away. I felt like I was in charge now. It felt good.

She was back against the wall now with a pink face and a small smile on her face. I didn’t know why she was smiling.

“Yeah, I’m going,” she said looking up at me looming over her.

“Then so am I,” I put my hands on the wall either side of her head and lent down to be at her height.

“Oppa~” she was looking into my eyes, anticipating. I leaned forward and held my lips just near enough so that I could feel her breath, but not quite kissing.

I suppose that I was taking control in the fake relationship was because I had no control at home.

The bell went in the distance and it was muffled by the door and the other sound that I could hear outside the closet.

“We’d better go,” i said moving away, and taking her hand I pulled her out of the closet

* Amber POV *

We came out of the cupboard, hand in hand, my face was pink and he had a smile on his face. Now that looked very suspicious to my friends. And that was relevant because they saw us going out together which made my face even pinker.

They really weren’t going to let me live this one down. Just great something else I have to worry about. Krystal will probably be pining over her singleness, worrying that she’ll never find the right person.

I hated this teasing. I just wanted to kiss him. And I didn’t know why. It was like a really itchy itch that you couldn’t scratch because your hands were tied or something. But it was killing me that he was so close and yet his lips were so far away.

That night when I got home Jonghyun Oppa told me that I had the same school-girl-crush smile on. And I think he was right. I did have a crush. On my fake boyfriend? How could this have happened?

It was his fault anyway. He’s the one who keeps teasing me with his lips. They’ve kissed my forehead, but I didn’t want them to just kiss my forehead. I wanted them to kiss me everywhere. But how was I going to tell him that I actually liked him? It was such a difficult thing to do.

He was the only boy I’ve ever liked. But I didn’t know how he would act if he found out. What if I told him and he ran a mile? That would just break my heart.

~~ play music ~~

I was sitting my room at the very top of the house, looking out of the window at the trees that lined the streets. There was obviously a strong breeze. It was really mesmerising watching the leaves be pushed and pulled by the wind.

“Amber? What’s wrong?” I hadn’t noticed that Jonghyun Oppa had come in. He was sitting next to me on my bed.

“Amber?”

“Yeah? Oh Jonghyun Oppa, when did you get here?” i turned my head to look at him. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders from behind.

“You seem down,” he said (making this face I can’t describe >> :3).

“Not really,” I was not about to tell him that it was the complete opposite. He would probably freak and then go beat up Key Oppa. And I really didn’t want that.

“Ooh,” he groaned. “You’ve fallen in love with your boyfriend, haven’t you?”  He whined making a frowny face.

I didn’t say anything, but I looked around at him again and kissed his cheek. He perked up a bit.

“What was that for?” he asked smiling.

“Don’t ever change Oppa,” I said and turned around in his arms to face him and snuggled into his chest. He smelt of strawberries for some strange reason, he hated strawberries (I don’t know if he does) he leaned and made us fall over on our sides.

I was about to drift into a light sleep when I hear him say: “Love has made you sentimental, Amber, but i'll still beat his !”

~~ <3 ~~

Annyounghasehyo readers ^^ lol!! (i feel really proffesional!!!) anywayy....thank you for reading!! the next chapter will probs be in two days bcuz my BFF is coming back from Rome and i have missed her!!!! :3 so i'll be watching Harry potter movies with her all day in my lounge xD it'll be FUN!!! and the net chapter will be a few weeks later when they leave for FRANCE!! lol (d'you like what i did there?? they went to france for that tour or whatever, i can't remember what it was) kaaay see you next time!!! have a good day!!!!!!! <3