Wasps and the Handover

Failing Chemistry

* Key POV *

I woke up in a rather uncomfortable position. My back was hurting and my head felt like it had collided with something extremely hard.

I opened my eyes to see Amber’s blonde hair handing over the side of the bed. I was on the floor. How in the hello kitty did I get on the floor?

I sat up to see Amber sprawled over the bed in a not so comfortable looking passion. All the pillows had been pushed off the bed, along with me and the duvet.

Her bare legs were tucked underneath her somewhere, her arms flung in every which way. All the other girls were still sleep soundly.

I groaned in pain as my back was having spasms and I had cramp in both my feet.

“OWOWOWOWWO,” i screamed rubbing my feet together.

Amber Stirred and she opened her eyes. She yawned and then looked down at me. Her eyes widened.

“Yah, what are you doing on the floor?!” she squealed kneeling at the edge of the bed.

“You tell me,” I smiled still trying to stop the cramp in my feet.

“Ah! Did I push you off? Miane Miane!! Are you alright?” she asked getting off the bed and sitting down next to me. She put a comforting hand on my back. There was worry written all over her face.

“Ne, you pushed me off,” the feeling in my feet had started to come back, but my back was still sore.

Amber started to massage it. It felt good for a while but it wore off.

“Amber-ah, could you kiss it better?” I asked casually. She laughed a little.

“Ne, Oppa, were does it hurt?” she asked walked strangely around to face me – she was crouched.

“Hmm…my back hurts a lot,” I said. Amber crawled behind me and put little kisses all over my back. It was sending chills of pleasure up my spine so I had to stop her before I collapsed.

“Amber-ah…my head hurts too,” I said pouting. She put her hands on my shoulders and kissed the crown of my head so gently I wasn’t sure that I’d felt it.

“Anything else, Yeobo?” she asked sweetly sitting on my lap. Smiling, she s her arms around my neck.

“Well…there is one last place that hurts,” I said with a sly grin on my face.

“And what would that be?” she asked suspiciously.

I pointed to my lips.

“They’re feeling neglected,” I said and it made her laugh. I didn’t know how the girls were sleeping when Amber was laughing so loudly.

“But I kissed them yesterday,” she said smiling.

“Yes, but that was yesterday,” I whined. “And this is today,”

“What if they wake up?” she said realizing that all of them could’ve heard the conversation.

“Ne, what if we do wake up?” said Luna. How had I missed her being awake? She was propped up on her elbow as well. Babo!

“Morning Luna,” greeted Amber cheerfully.

“Good morning,” she greeted back. Luna got out of bed and went into the bathroom.

“It was my laughing that woke her up, wasn’t it?” Amber asked solemnly.

“Eh, she was gonna wake up anyway,” I said giving her a peck on the lips before I picked her up off the floor and placed her on the bed.

* Amber POV *

Key had worn a top to sleep in last night, unfortunately for me… xD Unlike last night when he hadn’t worn a shirt to sleep in.

His body was FINE! This sound awkward to say, but I have a hot boyfriend.

There was a loud knock on the door and Sulli, Krystal and Vic groaned. I guess they didn’t want to get up today. It’s not like we stayed up too late, or anything. Actually we went to bed pretty early considering the competition.

We got lots of chocolate as a prize, and I shared mine with Key Oppa.

“Yah, I’m really hungry, do you think they’ll have put out breakfast yet?” Krystal wondered out loud sitting up in her bed.

Luna came back out of the bathroom and I pushed Key inside.

“I need to get dressed,” I said and threw him some clothes that I knew wouldn’t match.

“I can’t wear this,” he said just before I shut the door.

“Don’t come out unless you want to see me in my underwear again,” I heard the door lock.

Vic looked at me with daggers.

“What do you mean…again?” Luna questioned pulling the curtains and opening the window.

“uhh…” I didn’t know what to say. “Nothing,” I turned around and pulled my top off.

“When did he see you in your underwear?” asked Krystal scratching her head, trying to figure out the timing.

“Why did he see you in your underwear?” asked Sulli looking puzzled and shocked at the same time.

“Well, it was an accident. When I came out of the shower that time, he was still in the room and I told him to turn around but I think he forgot that I was still changing when he was talking to me and so he saw me in my underwear,” I explained quickly and pulled a black t-shirt over my head.

“That better had be the truth, Amber Josephine Liu,” said Vic using my full name.

“Ya, Vic, what’s up with the full name? You’re killing me here,” I complained.

“Well, I’m going downstairs to get something to eat,” said Krystal. “Who’s with me?”

“I will be once I’m dressed, are you really going to go downstairs with your pajamas on?” I asked slipping into a pair of bright blue denim jeans.

“Yep, I don’t see what’s wrong with it,” she said walking towards the door. Sulli followed.

“See you down there,” Sulli waved and then was gone.

Key Oppa came out of the bathroom wearing the miss matching clothes. I laughed a little at how silly he looked.

“Yah, it’s not my fault I look like this, you’re the one who gave me this,” he blamed me, rummaging through his case to find something better.

“And who said you could come out of the bathroom? I might have still been changing,” I said crossing my arms.

“I needed to swap this jacket for something that fits better with this top. I couldn’t care less if you were running around ,” I gave him an Oh-Really? Look. “No…I take that back, I would care. No one else can see my Amber-ah,”  

He was so sweet.

“I’m going to go and eat, you coming?” he asked me putting his other jacket on.

I nodded and followed him.

“Aish, I forgot my socks, wait there,” I told him. I ran back into the room and pulled on my thigh high blue socks.

* Key POV *

I was waiting for Amber to come back from getting her socks, but instead of her coming back I heard a blood curdling scream from the room.

“AHHHHHHHHHH!” I recognized Amber’s voice from a mile off.

I ran to her and found her kneeling on the floor with her hand on her neck. She looked so in pain and there were a few tears running down her face.

“AMBER-AH!? WHAT HAPPENED?” I yelled crouching down in front of her. I tried to pry her hand away from her neck to see what had happened.

“I got stunk, Oppa! Make it stop hurting,” she cried.

“That Bastard Wasp!” I could hear it buzzing around me head.

* Amber POV *

My neck felt like it was on fire. I couldn’t even see what Key Oppa was doing. He took my hand and dragged me to Mrs. Koon’s room.

“Amber got stung by a bee,” he said and I got sat on a bed.

* Key POV *

I watched Amber have ointment (What is that??) put on her neck. It was a good job that she didn’t have long hair otherwise it would be in the way.

I felt really sorry for her. She looked like she was in pain. Mrs. Koon told Amber to say in bed, and she wasn’t allowed to go to the chapel. Everyone else left for the day, even Vic and the others.

Mrs. Koon and I were looking after Amber…or rather, she was looking after her, and I was just holding her hand.

“I’m fine, honest! I can to chapel!” she complained when the coach hadn’t left yet.

“No! you’re staying in bed, Yeobo,” I said squeezing her hand. “But I’ll be here,”

“Listen to your boyfriend, Amber,” said Mrs. Koon.

When the other came back, Vic pulled me aside.

“Key, can I talk to you?” she asked after walking in the room and placing her things on her bed.

“What are you talking about?” asked Amber curiously.

“It’s alright Amber, I’ll be back,” I said and then got up to follow Vic out the door.

“Kim Kibum, also known as Key Oppa,” this sounded like a interrogation from Amber. (with the whole Oppa bit) “I’ve been watching you carefully over the month you’ve know ‘my Amber’,” she said putting her hands on her hips.

“I’m sorry if I’ve come across as a mean mother, it’s just that I want to preserve my friends’ innocence while they still have it. I guess, I wasn’t really ready to let Amber go, because we’re like a big dysfunctional family who care for each other,” she was telling me this, why?

“I’ve decided that you’re an alright guy,” she said smiling

“Be careful; you’re in danger of complimenting me,” I said sarcastically and she laughed.

“I’m going to let you have her, (LOL NOT LIKE THAT!!) But bear in mind that she’s a very precious person to me, and if you break her heart I’ll break you,” she could be really scary when she wanted to be.

She saw the scared look on my face. “Don’t worry, Key. I’ll probably have this same talk with all of my friends’ boyfriends,” she put a hand on my shoulder.

I stood in the door way of the room. She was surrounded by her friends. She waved at me with a giant smile on her face. And I couldn’t help but smile back.

~~ <3 ~~

Kay it's not that long :) but i hope you enjoyed it :3 so Vic hands Amber to Key (Not literally) sorry its so late i was distracted by youtube AGAIN with Amber :3 i can't help it!! she's too cute!!!! I know that in korea they really care when someone gets hurt or is ill :) so have a good day!!!
Stay tuned for another chapter 2moz!! wow that sounded cheesy!! <3