Kamsamnida Mr. Eiffel

Failing Chemistry

I woke up in about the same position I fell asleep in. Key Oppa was snoring lightly beside me. I smiled, yawned and then got up to go to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and realised that I haven’t cared about my appearance in three days. What must Key Oppa think of me?

My hair was getting a little disgusting so I decided to have a shower. Isn’t it a fact that girls prefer really hot showers/baths and boys liked lukewarm water to bathe in? It must just be a myth…although; I did like that water pretty hot.

Wouldn’t feel right if it was just lukewarm. Wouldn’t feel clean. I stepped out and wrapped a towel around myself. My hair was sticking to my forehead.

I’d never had big s and a really thin waist, but at least I had some sort of figure, so I could still be recognised as a girl if I was caught half . But then again, why would I even be caught half ? Sometimes I didn’t understand half the things that went through my brain.

I dried my hair quickly with a small towel and left the bathroom. Key Oppa had just woken up and he was looking a little put out at my absence from the bed.

“May I ask why you keep staring at me?” I asked taking a hairdryer out of my case and plugging it into the wall. I could hear Vic and Luna start to stir as they woke up.

“Is looking at my girlfriend a crime now?” he asked smiling sweetly at me. I shook my head laughing.

The hairdryer was pretty loud so it would probably wake everyone up.

“Yah!” shouted Krystal sitting up. “Don’t you know how to read a clock?” she took one of her pillows from behind her head, smacked it on her face and then fell back on to the bed. I continued to dry my hair pretending not to have heard her.

I turned the hairdryer off once I was confident that all my hair was dry and pointed to the bathroom, looking at Key Oppa.

“Why can’t you just stay in your towel?” he asked suggestively.

“Because I want to get dressed,” I said throwing a pillow at his head. “Now, go!” I pointed again at the bathroom door. He got up lazily, picked a few pieces of clothing from his case and meandered into the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

“You guys should get dressed too,” Vic called over to Krystal and Sulli who were still lying lifelessly in their beds. Vic got up and pulled the covers off both of them. Luna pulled the curtains and began changing.

Krystal and Sulli both groaned at the same time, reluctant to get up.

“You’d better get up, because after I’m finished changing I’ll let Key Oppa out of the bathroom,” I said evilly.

“NO FAIR!” shouted Sulli jumping down from the top bed.

I just laughed because I knew how to get my way with them (that sounds weird xD)

~~**~~

The day wasn’t that interesting and when we got back to the hotel, the teacher told us to get ready to go out again. I couldn’t understand why we were going out when we just got back.

I grabbed a jacket, to keep me warm, and Key Oppa’s hand and I dragged him to the coach. It was past getting dark outside when we pulled into a car park. I looked out the window to see where we were and there was a massive pillar blocking my view.

Oh, wait…that’s not a pillar…it’s the Eiffel Tower. Well seeing as it is that last day full before we leave…

* Key POV *

Brilliant. The Eiffel Tower. The most romantic place in entire France. I couldn’t wait to take her up there and kiss her under the stars.

“Right, kids,” said the teacher over the low rumble of everyone else talking at the same time. “You are allowed to go up to the top on your own but we will be around if you need anything, and if you’re afraid of heights you can stay with Mrs. Koon,” he said.

Everyone dispatched, going where they wanted. Some went straight up to the top of the tower; others sat down with their friends and chatted.

“Yah Amber, do you wanna go to the top?” asked Krystal, calling from the entrance. Amber looked up at me and smiled.

“No, I’m going up with Key Oppa!” she yelled back. They all waved to us and then disappeared inside the entrance.

“Shall we go up?” I asked her squeezing her hand and pulling her along. We got in an elevator to the middle and had to walk the rest of the way.

The stars were so bright up there. It was like looking at a Broadway show. I held Amber close and whispered in her ear.

“Salanghaeyo, Amber-ah,” she looked up at me with wide eyes, then smiled.

“Mwuh rah goo?”

* Amber POV *

I wasn’t going to tell him that I loved him too. That would spoil my fun. He just smiled at me and kissed my forehead.

“What do you say?” He asked wrapping his arms around my waist.

“Kamsamnida, Mr. Eiffel,” I said laughing.

~~ <3 ~~

Well i've been at the polo all day and burned myself good n' propper xD one girl broke her finger :O so i've rushed to finish this chapter to put it up because we got back at seven :D and i havn't had all that much time to write from last night to now, please support me!!! <3