Meet Your Wife

Failing Chemistry

* Key POV *

I got home and threw my keys on the counter. I could see Appa in the kitchen. He was sitting down at the table.

I walked in too see a tall, skinny woman sat in one of the chairs. I recognised her instantly.

“Kibum…this is Tiffany,” said Appa standing up.

“What are you doing here?” I asked her. She’d never been to my house before. I didn’t even know her. I knew of her.

“Ah, good…you know each other,” Appa said smiling. What was his game?

“Hi Kibum,” she said sweetly.

“As I’m sure you know, Tiffany’s father is a very successful business man. He owns a few of the colleges around her and he’s offered you a scholarship at ‘Bright Skull College’ in the hopes that you will marry Tiffany,” he said calmly with a smile on his face.

“What?” I was shocked that I was being offered a scholarship, but even more shocked at the fact I would be forced into marrying Tiffany if did go.

“Isn’t it great?” asked my father, obviously pleased with himself, “I’ve already said that you’ll take the offer, so…meet your wife,” was he being serious?

I couldn’t get married, especially not to her. I wanted to marry Amber someday; not this woman standing in front of me, imposing herself onto my family. I was speechless! How could my father accept my wedding when I wasn’t even there to object?

To any other man, Tiffany may have been alluring and y, but not to me; she was just another immature , on the prowl to ruin someone’s life…that life just so happened to be mine on this occasion.

This was not happening! This was not happening! This was not happening! This was not happening! This was not happening! This was not happening! This was not happening! This was not happening! This was not happening! This was not happening! This was not happening! This was not happening! This was not happening! This was not happening! This was not happening! This was not happening!

“This is not great! What kind of a deal is that? What’s in it for him? Why did you say I would marry her?” I shouted in his face. His smile faded. “I don’t want to marry her, and I don’t want to go to that stupid college!”

“That’s no way to treat a lady, Kibum,” he said pushing me away with force.

“There is no way in hell I am marrying anyone right now,” I was about to walk out of the kitchen when Tiffany said something.

“If you marry me, then your father gets his job back, do you really want to jeopardise your father’s work?”

“I couldn’t care less about him or his work; The only thing that’s keeping me here is the roof over my head, I do all the work and the shopping and the cleaning and does none of it, and still I’m the one who gets beaten…how you call yourself my father is a mystery to me,” and then I was gone.

~~ <3 ~~

i am very sorry that it's been so long since i updated :D i've been playing ocarina of time (zelda) and it's so addicting xD hope you enjoy!!! <3