Omgosh..It's SHINee...

Star Dreams

They led us to a crowd that somehow includes familiar looking people. They were using clothing that is more casual but still it has the performance-y type of designs. “Seung ah, this is SHINee sunbaenims,” Changjo introduced.

“Really? Come to think of it…you guys really do look like SHINee,” I muttered formally.

“It’s because they ARE SHINee,” Nicole answered me, unnecessarily.

I rolled my eyes and nudged her revengefully, “I can see that”. Nicole laughed and patted my back. “Ahnnyeonghaseyo Shining SHINee imnida!” all of them greeted, snickering at what happened politely.

“Ahnnyeonghaseyo, Seung Won imnida,” I introduced myself after hesitating a few seconds.

“Rin imnida,” Rin inclined her head down as a sort of bow, and finally Nicole continued, “Ahnnyeonghaseyo Nicole imnida,”

“Okay, you guys should sit down here, we got to practice,” Chunji explained and finally taking off after seeing us sit.

I took a sit beside the leader of SHINee reluctantly after being forced by the two. He looked at me and bowed his head, smiling politely. “Onew imnida,” he introduced himself again.

“I know,” I grinned, reminding myself to speak formally.

“How did you girls come to know them,” He asked again, in his soft assuring tone.

Niel’s POV ----------------------------------

I unknowingly stared at how easily Seung and Onew conversed, staring unwavering at the area. Finally, I broke off and turned to move to my position. He could see the unwavering stare of his Dongsaeng and figured that they are feeling the same thing. I clicked my tongue in annoyance and tapped his shoulder.

“Sorry,” He muttered and followed him to the center of the stage.

I went to my place irritably but tried to show no change in my face. I don’t want to go against Changjo for a girl, but, I have no choice…

Nicole’s POV----------------------------------

Out of sheer luck, I saw everything. From how Niel and Changjo stared at Seung and to how Niel reacted. I could guess that Niel and Changjo like Seung, but she is such an amateur in love! She somehow has that sort of sociable attitude, and she is hilarious! Could be the reason why they are acting this way! I hid my laughter and noticed that someone was looking at me.

“Look to your left!” Ricky mouthed at me, pointing cutely to my left.

I glanced to the direction and saw Jonghyun, the lead vocal of SHINee smiling at me. I smiled back awkwardly and bowed respectfully. I turned my attention back to L.Joe, who was practicing his dance steps.

“Good luck!” I mouthed as we made eye contact. He smiled at me and waved his hands. I was unconsciously just staring at him, only him. He really stood out, other than the fact that he was the only blonde one; he has a certain aura that could capture any girl’s heart. My heart skipped a beat as he smiled at me again and finally taking position behind Niel, all of them standing in a straight row.

“Great…I’m alone,” I scowled as Rin was invited by the maknaes of SHINee. I certainly have to wonder why Rin always attracts the maknaes, I guess she has that kind of…Noona-ish aura? She sat between the two awkwardly, answering their questions with a smile. Always the kind and innocent girl she had been.

“Ahnnyeonghaseyo, Teen pop band, Teen Top imnida,” The members introduced themselves at the stage, soon, the song started as the lights became dimmer and the members all had a serious face on them. The hall’s noises died down as their eyes, focused on Teen Top.

“Wahh…,” I could hear Seung mutter under her breath accidently, her eyes focused on the performance. I have to admit, the performance was not like how they showed us the first time I met them, it was as though they were really on the top of their game. Niel and Chunji was perfect, their voice were in tune, and they didn’t show no matter how tired they were, focused on giving a great performance. C.A.P did great during his part as well, his pronunciation was unbelievably clear, expected of a leader and rapper. Changjo, Ricky and L.joe, given the least lines, they still did well and danced their hardest…

Seung’s POV----------------------------------------------

The lights dim as we stopped the conversation to watch the performance respectfully. Then, there was a spotlight on Ricky as he was the first one to dance. I couldn’t help but hear constant praises by Rin at the side. Finally, the others started clapping twice and continued further on with the dance as Niel sang. My eyes was set on Niel as he sang but unconsciously…my eyes drifted off towards Changjo as he danced powerfully, his face calm and assured.

“Excuse me,” A voice mumbled as he slipped in front of me and sat next to me, facing Nicole. If I am correct, it should be Jonghyun with his unmistakably spiky hair.

I glanced to my right and saw Nicole talking awkwardly with Jonghyun. I could see the slight twitch in her eyebrow, probably not really wanting to be disturbed. That was when L.Joe accidently slipped on the stage and landed on his . Amazing coincidence but…probably, it was not. I stared at them in awe, my eyes scanning the three of them constantly. The members rushed to L.Joe, except for Niel and Ricky, who are close to him, laughed. Rin realizing that, laughed as well.

“Well,” Onew stood up as he smiled at me, “We got to go,”

“Okay, good luck! Hwaiting!” I exclaimed with a simple action of elbowing the air.

He laughed and gathered the members on stage. Then, Niel sat beside me, followed by Changjo. I was smiling at them, but they somehow looked irritated…

I wonder why. Life is never fair…Now I can understand that. Trying to get the attention of the girl I like is already hard, now…I have to challenge the Hyungs I have always loved as well…

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I realize my fanfic is getting boring..LOL..i wanted to make Seung(me) even more sarcastic as I have always been..But somehow hard..Cos i am tooo innocent around strangers~~ Wow..I am sooo not humble~~