Beautiful love, Disgusting Jealousy

Star Dreams

“Didn’t you meet him earlier?” CAP asked me, massaging his temples.

“I-I didn’t. I was tired,” I rubbed my arm, feeling uncomfortable as I saw Niel look at me.

“Just great! Now what? Manager hyung is going to go ballistic!” Ricky complained, slamming his phone close, failing to call Changjo.

Where could he possibly go? He should be inside the academy still though! As all of us separated to search for Changjo, I don’t know what made me do this but I wanted to head back towards the practice room. As I pressed the button for the lift, they were still going yet, it felt as though the lift took a million years, so I rushed up the stairs. No matter how high it may be, I just pushed on…I want to know if he is okay…But the one thing I want to know is that, that he did not see what happened.

“I’m so pathetic,” I suddenly heard a familiar voice, coming from probably a storey above me.

I rushed to the voice and saw Changjo, sitting down, leaning on the wall and covering his eyes with his arm. “Damn,” he cursed…

“Damn,” He cursed again…

My heart ached, hearing him repeat it, over…and over…and over…He did see it. “Changjo sshi?” I softly called out but he didn’t reply. He kept his eyes closed; he sighed and finally opened his mouth to speak, yet, no words could be heard.

 “Isn’t Niel searching for you?” He muttered.

“We’re all searching for you,” I climbed up a few steps.

“Right, and I suppose you were searching for me as well?”

“Yea,” I replied unbelievably soft.

“Am I supposed to believe that?”

“And I guess you saw us?”

“I saw everything,”

“Seeing may not be the whole truth,”

“I do not know which truth to believe,”

“Do you even know my story?!” I shouted.

My heart kept on pounding within me…Aching as to why he won’t believe me nor even try to hear me out. I walked towards him unknowingly; I had the urge to pour it all out! How he can always make me smile, and when he was sick, it felt as though my heart was in pieces…

“Changjo ah,” I spoke.

“What do you want?”

“Just, let them know that you are here. They are worried about you!”

“Why must I? I’m sick of fighting my hyung for you! Pathetic, how I could nearly hit him just for talking about you! Smiling, laughing, talking to you!”

“So,” I muttered, looking away from him as I could feel my eyes tearing up, “If you have to pick me or your hyung. You would choose your hyung?”

“Yes,”

“Do you regret it?”

“Regret what?”

“Meeting me,”

“I didn’t say that,”

“I regret seeing you, laying my eyes on you for the first time! How you smiled at me, how you care for me…And the thing I regret most,” A tear ran down my cheek, no matter how much I tried to hold it in and finally I said it out. After days of trying to figure it out what it is…What it meant…Why I kissed him…

“I regretted loving you,” I broke down… Just steps away from him, I could no longer face him…

I could no longer talk…My sobs prevented me from saying anything…I…I do not want to live in confusion anymore…I don’t want it! I don’t need it!!

Changjo’s POV-----------------

“And the thing I regret most,” She spoke, tears pouring down her perfect cheeks.

She suddenly broke down as she spoke the words I longed to hear…Yet, this was not how I wanted to hear it…, “I regretted loving you,” She muttered, holding herself, as if shielding herself from pain…She loved me, yet she regretted it.

“H-How,” I replied, a tear pouring down my cheek, “How could you possibly be in love with me?”

I could no longer recognize my own voice…She couldn’t possibly fall in love with me. I mean…How she was with the others, especially Niel hyung! That kiss they had…She can’t possibly…

“I didn’t want him to kiss me! I-It wasn’t my fault,” She spoke softly, still holding herself. Her tied hair became loose due to all her shaking; hanging down as though, they were threads.

“T-That’s why I-,” She tried to explain before I pulled her close to me…Embracing her in my arms…

“How could you possibly fall in love with a pathetic guy, who only knows how to dance, yet does not know how to get the girl he likes,” I whispered, holding her even more tightly.

“You’re not pathetic, I fell in love with a guy who has a beautiful passion for dancing, yet, he knows how to make the girl he likes to fall in love with him,” She explained, her tears still pouring out endlessly, soaking my shirt but I don’t mind.

“And I think I chose the correct girl,” He whispered, pulling me away from him as he looked me in the eyes. Wiping my tears away, he gently spoke, “I know, I chose the correct girl,”

“What do you-,” She was about to ask…before we finally kissed…

So it was the real her who kissed me that night…I could still remember her kiss from then. Her hands were holding onto my shirt tightly as I held her waist…

Two kisses in one day and by two different boys? Lucky girl…I wonder how Niel oppa will react to this…I smiled as I stopped the recording and closed my phone. Nobody can take Niel oppa away from me…Especially a like her! Niel oppa deserves better, a girl maybe like…me? I laughed and walked off. Niel oppa will be mine…And nothing will stop me. Now that is my dream . You and your stupid words of dreams, it’s sickening me! No girl like her, who never before was left alone, left to fend for herself, left alone with pain stricken into her heart…Deserves two guys like them. Get ready for pain you have never experienced nor could you possibly imagine…

"I don't know the reason why I changed
I've been thinking for a long time, with many difficulties ahead
I seem to be changing quite a lot, please end this
Can you hear this song? Oh~
You're too much, thank you, Oh baby~
You're too pretty, Oh~
There's not a thing that could stop me from looking at you
I always look at only you, Oh Baby~"

4Men - Baby Baby

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey, sorry for the very very very very(Continues on) late update!  I just did not know how to continue but i kept on dreaming parts of this chapter, so as I wrote, it just kept flowing out of me, making changes at some parts~ Sorry if i made you people wait...I'm soooo sorry! And....A New Character Just Appeared! Weee~~ But for all drama lovers out there, I think you know what might happen in the future!! Gomawo for staying with me no matter how long i made you wait!! SARANGHAEYO!