Promised date...

Star Dreams

“Seung, I didn’t know you have a boyfriend here!” Nicole threw herself onto her bed when we entered our room.

“Huh? What the heck?” I was confused.

“And I thought we were best friends,” Nicole started wailing, fidgeting on her bed.

“Isn’t that guy from yesterday?” Rin finally spoke up as she got out of the toilet.

“No really, what? Who? Huh?” I sat on my bed, leaning on the wall. They are totally, not making any sense here.

“Don’t laugh if I’m wrong but I think he is from Teen Top,” Rin muttered, taking out her laptop from her luggage.

“Oh, Changjo sshi?” Now it finally clicks, I think Nicole saw Changjo pulling me into the dance hall. Were we that loud?

“Wait, who is Teen Top?” Nicole looked at Rin, and then directed her attention to me.

“I don’t-,” I was about to answer before Rin cut me off. Really, am I that easy to read?

“They are one of the newest idol bands in Korea, and turns out that they attend this school for their trainings. Apparently, more than half of the students here actually attend this school with a reason, just to see them. I find it stupid really, throwing years of their lives just to see people performing for them instead of them themselves performing,” Rin looked grim as she muttered the last few sentence.

“It’s up to them, they will realize it sooner or later,” I spoke up, realizing Rin’s deteriorating mood.

“Or maybe never,” Nicole snickered, getting a glares from both of us.

Trying to change the subject, I told them about the promise Niel made to me. How I had to meet the other members and all that. Nicole and Rin did not believe me of course, then, I asked them to follow me, which of course they did, if not… I would totally call them “chickens” just to agitate them.

Thursday- Promised Date-----------------

We decided to follow Seung to prove that she is lying. What are the chances of her being able to meet them so easily in this huge school, again? Maybe she was telling the truth, well, that would totally be fate. However…I don’t believe in fate.

“I’ll get it!” I jumped off my bed, rushing to the door as the bell rang.

“It couldn’t be them,” I thought to myself, “It just couldn’t be.”

“Ahnnyeonghaseyo, is Seung sshi in?” A boy with brown hair greeted politely.

There are two boys in front of me, one with blonde hair, and the other one with brown. The brown haired boy is taller, but he has this some sort of refreshing look. His grin was freakishly cute and he was a tidy casual wear on. The blonde haired boy is probably the same height as me, or taller but instead of giving of a refreshing look; he seemed to be those kinds of people that are mischievous and cool.

“Sure, she is in. Come in,” I gestured them in, my eyes locked on the blonde haired boy.

“Seung ah, are you ready? I think they are here,” I shouted. Finally, Seung’s head popped out of the kitchen door, eyeing the three of us.

“Chunji sshi, Joe sshi!” She waved at them, smiling widely as she entered the kitchen back.

I sat awkwardly on the chair in front of them, trying my best to smile and be comfortable. Instead, I took off in a matter of seconds to the kitchen, sighing in relief.

“Awkwardness overload. , that was scary,” I muttered in English silently.

“You call that scary? Think about it, trying to even talk to one of them but getting pushed roughly aside by the hoards of fans. That’s…scary,” Seung argued back in English as well.

“Are they really that popular?” Rin joined in, the both of them working hard on the Kim chi Soup.

“We couldn’t really call ourselves popular yet,” A voice sounded from across the kitchen.

The three of us turned back to see L.Joe leaning sideways on the wall, smirking. He spoke in perfect English when he answered Rin’s question. I probably didn’t realize that my gasp was loud until Seung snickered.

“Wow, that was shocking,” She laughed. I wonder how she could possibly be calm in weird situations.

“Oh…My…GOSH,” The words just bursts out of my mouth as I blushed in embarrassment.

“It’s okay, but you should apologize to Chunji instead. He has been listening to us blankly since just now,” he finally went back to Korean, pointing to the person beside him.

I didn’t know that one of the members could speak English. I think…I’m starting to like this group!

Seung’s POV-----------

We took the lift to the 20th storey, the highest storey in the building. I could understand why they have the highest floor but, it would take long to reach the halls right? I guess safety and privacy is better than being late to lessons.

“Here we are!” Chunji shouted enthusiastically.

In front of us appears to be a normal door. I guess they don’t really get any better treatment. Chunji quickly rang the doorbell and gave a quick smile to us. I was somehow, surprised, by his sudden smiled but responded with a grin. Then, I glanced at Nicole to see her laughing with L.Joe. I really wonder how she could make friends so quickly.

“Come in!” The door finally opens. Niel stood there smiling at me, gesturing me to enter but was shocked to see two other friends.

“You didn’t tell me you are going to bring friends,” Niel wailed but just shook it off as I apologized.

As I enter, I could easily recognize the members, as I tend to see them every day. “Where is Ricky sshi?” I asked as I realized one of them missing.

“I’m here!” Ricky shouted from the kitchen, and popped out of the kitchen for a few seconds, waving his hands clumsily and finally re-entering the kitchen.

“I’ll go help him,” Rin awkwardly muttered, entering the kitchen with the Kim chi soup we made.

“Ahnnyeonghaseyo, do you need help?” Rin asked the small perky kid in the kitchen.

What are the chances of three girls, meeting idols and making friends with them so quickly? Life sure is crazy…