2 Problems 2 guys

Star Dreams

As I woke up, I tiptoed to the toilet as I noticed that Seung and Nicole are still asleep. When I got out of the toilet…, “OH I’M LATE!” I heard someone shout and I nearly fell. Seung jumped off her bed and ushered me out of the bathroom.

“What is up, oh my gosh, you guys are mad,” Nicole started muttered as she sat up straight on her bed, ruffling her hair drowsily.

“Not me,” I reasoned and went to the mirror.

“What time is it now?!” Seung came out of the bathroom in what seem like seconds. Her hair was wet and she was dressed in black skinny jeans with a black hooded jacket I knew her mother gave her for her previous birthday.

“9.30 in the morning and…what the hell did you do in the toilet?” I asked. My eyebrows rose absently.

“Bathe…What else was I supposed to do in there?” She shot me a “Duhh” face.

“Anyways…I’m out! Nicole,” I eyed the room and stopped at the girl, her hair covering her face as she sat unbalanced on her bed. I shuddered and took a deep breath,

“L.Joe called just now, wanting to meet you,”

“WHAT!?” It was Nicole’s turn now to shout. She dashed into the toilet and closed the door shut behind her.

I got out of the room and took a deep breath. I took the lift to the 20th storey and got out. I walked towards the boys’ dorm as though I always came here. As I stood in front of the door, I silently hoped that CAP wouldn’t be the one to open the door.

“Ahnnyeong-,” His voice trailed off as he noticed who was at the door.

“Ahnnyeong CAP sshi,” My voice was unexpectedly soft.

I avoided his gaze…His muscular body, leaned on the door. He nodded his head silently and gestured me in. I slipped in, trying to avoid CAP. I sat on the sofa and he sat near the dining table. The silence was really killing me…It’s stressing me out! I took a glance at him; he was just sitting down, reading a book. Then, I saw him hesitate but finally, his eyes landed on mine.

“Where are you going with Ricky?” He asked. His voice was low and soft as he placed down his book.

“He was going to teach me some dance moves,” I answered softly as well, my eyes just eyeing the place, making sure not to look at his direction.

“RIN NOONA!!!!!!” Ricky suddenly burst into the living room. He was all dressed up nicely, but not really that appropriate for dancing.

“Are we going?” I sighed in relief as I looked at him as Niel and Chunji followed behind him.

“Noona! I’m so sorry but we got to go to a radio broadcast!” He apologized, I got used to him calling me Noona by now even though I tried to drill it into him that I’m not.

“Oh, okay then, I’ll just go back,” I masquerade my disappointment with a smile.

“Wait,” His attention drove itself to CAP, a smile slowly forming on his lips.

“CAP hyung! Help me!”

“What?” His voice was still calm as he eyed Ricky.

Ricky silently explained it to him, his hands are gesturing wildly. I found out that my eyes were glued to them until Chunji sat next to me. “What’s wrong?” He asked me, his voice soothing and his grin was warm.

“Huh? Why? Nothing’s wrong,” I hastily disagreed.

“Why are you avoiding CAP hyung anyway?” He suddenly pointed out as I looked away from CAPs gaze.

“I-I wasn’t,” I stumbled on my words and my voice was soft.

“Look at me,” I hesitated, and finally landed my eyes on his.

“Do you like Min Soo hyung?” He looked at me, one of his eyebrows raised higher than the other.

“I-I-I,” I stuttered uncontrollably, not being able to even say a simple, “I”.

“You, you, you, what?” He teased, snickering at my expression, “You…Like him?”

My cheeks felt a hot sensation as I could feel my face turned red. I shook my head hesitantly and avoided his gaze as well. I really wonder if I can trust Chunji sshi…

Seung’s POV-------------------------

“You’re meeting Joe soon right?” I shouted as I ran across the room.

“Yea,”

“I’ll leave the door unlocked then,” I placed my shoes on and stood up, turning back to look at her.

She was on the small bench, behind the table as a mirror was placed on the wall ahead of her. Her concentration was all on the mirror, looking at her reflected self and putting on her make-up. “I’LL LEAVE THE DOOR-,” I wanted to repeat it again until she waved me off. “I get it, I get it! Now go!” She shouted, I could see the scowl slowly forming up her lips.

“I’ll leave the door open!” I shouted but replied with silence. I grinned and slammed the door shut behind me, making an incredibly loud noise.

“GO DIE SEUNG! GET A LIFE ONE OF THESE DAYS!” I could hear her shouting as she slammed her hands on the table.\

I could totally imagine how her hands slipped while using the lipgloss when I slammed the door as laughed and ran towards the lift. I couldn’t stop laughing as I reached the 13th storey. I got off and soon, I saw Changjo near the narrow corridor. He was wearing black baggy jeans, with a white t-shirt on, he was also wearing his sneakers and his hair was flat and wet.

“Changjo sshi!” I shouted as I ran towards him and stopping right in front of him.

He is acting strange, seriously. When I called him, it was as if it landed on deaf ears until I gently tugged his shirt.“Kenchana?” I asked, as his gaze finally fell on mine. He nodded and smiled at me half-heartedly.

“Let’s go in,” He mumbled, his voice soft and unsure.

I nodded and walked in hesitantly. I hated this narrow area, and I’m sure he knows about it but today, it was as if he was too distracted to notice. I gathered my courage and found it easier for me to continue. I wonder why I kept on relying on him but I shrugged it off, my worry is now on Changjo. As we got to the brightly lit dance hall, I pulled his hand to the sofa.

“What’s wrong?” He asked me, his eyes clouded and confused.

“Oh, you’re actually asking me?” I muttered, in shock, and then shook my head.

I felt guilty for shoving into him some more sarcasm but he really seems distracted. I hesitantly slid my hand to his cheek, which was somehow very warm. Now I’m really starting to worry. I slowly lifted his head up and soon, our eyes made contact. “Kenchana?” I asked again, I slowly moved closer to him. His face was pale. He nodded and gently took my hands off.

“I’m okay…seriously,” he mumbled again, smiling at me. His smile didn’t reach his eyes.

“What is going on?” I locked my eyes on him again. His smile faded and he pushed me backwards none too gently.

“I said I’m okay…Really,” He stopped in his tracks, his back facing me, his breath ragged…

Rin’s POV-------------------------

“You can tell me you know,” Chunji reassured me again; he was sitting there, beside me, staring at the scene in front of him.

Ricky was pleading continuously while CAP sat there, looking at him amusingly. Finally, Chunji just patted my head and stood up. “We got to go I guess,” He clapped his hand and moved towards Ricky with Niel.

“Let’s go Ricky!” Niel shouted enthusiastically and grabbed the back of his collar and pulling him towards the door. “Thanks hyung!” He shouted just in time before the door closes.

“Let’s go I guess,” CAP finally broke the silence and stood up.

“W-Where are we going?” I panicked. I’m not ready to face him just yet! Seung..! Nicole..! HELP ME!

 

“But you better know that I’m not giving you away,

Will I ever stop waiting no way,

It’ll be the same in my world, I’m your boy, You’re my girl

I let you go for a moment I know you’ll be back,

So don’t worry when you fall I’ll be back, I’ll be back…”

2PM- I’ll be back

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to the awesome 8 subscribers i have...i continued on writing..keke! Sorry i haven't been updating recently due to my End Of The Year examinations~~ But now..I'm BACK!!! (in action)