What the hell are we doing?

Star Dreams

 

As the bells danced their own little tune, announced our entrance. CAP looked to the open kitchen area and bowed to a middle-aged woman who appeared at the opening to greet her guests. “Ahjumma! Long time no see!” CAP greeted, giving her a wide smile.

“Yah…Min Soo yah…Have you been well? I don’t see you six much these days!” She exclaimed in her distinct satoori.

“We are busy these days Ahjumma!” He replied politely.

“Really? Well, well, who is this? A special person?” She giggled and nudged CAP not as lightly as expected for a joke.

I guess, the Ahjumma is at the age for gossips and whatever Ahjumma’s her age does. I just kept on smiling as I shook my head. “No, we’re just friends,” was the only thing I could come up with as CAP strained his neck to look at me, frowning.

“Jjinjja?” She teased, giggling despite of her age, “Well come right here, there is an empty table right over here,”

Now that she mentioned it, the restaurant was actually, empty, except for a few customers here and there. I guess that is the reason why Teen Top likes eating here, it’s empty and no fans could possibly be waiting here. The Ahjumma handed me the menu, her jokes still favored by only herself and moved on. I chose what I wanted to eat and reported it to CAP who moved to the counter to order.

“She is such a beautiful girl!” I could hear the Ahjumma squeal again and CAP uncomfortably laughed. I sighed; I wasn’t expecting any of this to actually happen…

Seung’s POV--------------------------------------------------------------

He started coughing minutes after replacing the damp cloth. I went back to my room again and took another bottle of cold water for him to drink. His eyes slowly open but stopped just enough to see me. “Seung…sshi…,” his voice was softer than a whisper.

“Neh?” I tried to seem calm, but my voice couldn’t masquerade my shakiness.

“Mianhae,” He tried to smile but he was too tired to accomplish even that simple action.

“What the hell am I doing? I am supposed to help him! Not just let him stay here, expecting him to heal with just rags and water! I have to call someone…Niel? …I heard that he has a radio show. Nicole! I think she will still be in the academy grounds now,” I thought to myself as I took out my phone from my bag, scrolled down the contacts list and found Nicole’s number.

“NICOLE!” I shouted when she picked up the phone but regretted it the second I saw Changjo wince due to the loud noise.

“What? Seung? What’s up?” she muttered.

“You guys are still in the academy right?” I whispered as my eyes locked on Changjo the whole time.

“Yea, why?”

“Can you meet me at the 13th storey? I’ll see you guys in front of the lift!”

“Why?”

“Please, it’s important! Hurry!” Changjo started coughing, soft yet it sounds so painful.

“Why? Who is that coughing? Are you sick?” she questioned, as a voice behind her asked her what was wrong.

“Just come quickly! Please! Bring Joe!” I shouted and shut the phone off.

I squatted next to Changjo, touching his cheeks again and he squirmed uncomfortably to my touch. I took the towel off and drenched it with water again. I laid my hand on his cheek, his cheeks so warm and I gently caressed him. I sighed and ran off to the narrow pathway right after looking back at Changjo once again. I hope he is okay…

Changjo’s POV-----------------------------------------

I feel cold…Yet I could feel warmth coming from my forehead. I guess I really am sick. I wanted to prove to Seung sshi that I could hold up to promises no matter what but now, I’m being a burden, again. Suddenly, I could feel a small hand touching my cheek. It’s warm yet it’s shaking. Is this Seung? What’s going on? Why is she shaking so much…Did something happen?

“Why didn’t you just stay at home and rest?” There was a silent whisper, coming from right beside me.

“Because I want to meet you!” No voice could come out. .

“Don’t worry, I’m going to take care of you…Just wait for me here,” She whispered again, her hands shaking even more so!

She was caressing my cheek until suddenly…she kissed me. Her lips were gentle against mine, but yet so soft. Soon, our lips parted and I could her footsteps getting softer by the seconds… What just happened????

Seung’s POV---------------------------------------------

When I reached the lift, Joe was leaning by the wall while Nicole was pacing the area, mumbling to herself. I ran faster and called out to them.

“Seung! What happen?!” Nicole rushed beside me, followed by Joe.

“Don’t ask me now! Joe, Nicole, follow me! Hurry!” I shouted and ran towards the same area I ran to today for more than five times.

When we arrived at the dark pathway, Nicole stopped me. “Where are we? Why are we entering here?” She asked me.

“Man you ask me a lot of questions today! Just follow me! Ask Joe to hold you if you’re scared!” I shouted recklessly, earning a somehow irritated look from Nicole but i just rushed in ahead of her.

“She is probably very worried about something. Let’s go,” Joe muttered and took her hand, following me into the darkness.

“Don’t worry…I’ll be there,” I thought to myself, the darkness engulfing me in a matter of seconds…

“Baby, come to me now

And be my lady

I stayed so far from you for a long time

I stood without saying a word

Hiding my suffering heart

Friends, To stay as friends

I couldn’t say to you how I felt

And I had to keep this confession for me

But now I’m going to confess it to you

I love you…,”

2am- Confession of a friend

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yo!! Thank you to all who read till this VERY chapter...I'm sorry if I keep updating only after weeks or days or sooo....I somehow made Changjo's sickness Dramatic~~ keke...She could have just called the hospital..but what is the fun of that right?? I know..I'm evil