Chapter 1: Our first meeting

Star Dreams

“Where is she?” My voice muffled, my lips holding on tightly onto the cap.

I tied my hair into a simple half up half down style and took the cap out of my mouth with my free hand. Placing the cap on my head, I took the ponytail out from the opening at the back of the cap, finally checking the time. Suddenly, I could hear someone shouting my name, followed by footsteps running towards me.

“Seung-ah!” Rin shouted, her arms held above her head, waving.

“Rin-ah, don’t run! You’ll-!” I tried to warn her. I really did.

I have the words “I told you so” playing in my mind but I don’t think this is the appropriate time to say it, so, I started dashing towards her, my bag bouncing off my waist as I ran. As she fell faced down, she covered her face with her arms, to prevent any serious injuries. Then, a hand reached out towards her. I dashed even faster but not exercising still took its toll on me. I was slow, what was I supposed to do.

“Rin-ah, kencana?” She nodded her head, her arm was full of scratches and some of it was practically bleeding, but some ointment will do it good.

“Thank you!” I exclaimed, bowing out of gratefulness. “It’s okay,” He said, his voice calm.

He was wearing a white shirt underneath a black jacket, accompanied with blue jeans. He was also wearing a baby blue beret, which matches his curly hair. Then…I noticed the person behind him. He was probably the same height or a few inches taller (Not including his hair height XD). He was wearing a brown shirt, along with black jeans. His brown hair, spiked up has yellow highlights. It somehow disturbs me whenever I could feel him staring at me, and when we made eye contact; he would hesitantly smile and look away.

“Thank you for helping me but we have to go, we’re late,” Rin smiled at them, finally my attention reverted from the other boy to her as I nodded my head.

“Thank you once again,” I muttered, giving them another bow.

“Wait, what are your names?” He shouted as we were walking away.

“I’m Rin! Don’t forget it!” Rin shouted, urging me to answer him.

“I’m Seung!” I looked at them, or more specifically, the one behind him. He was smiling at me until I tripped on a rock. I caught hold of myself just in time and sighed.

“Be careful!” He was laughing.

Rin suddenly burst out laughing. She really is a great friend (=_=)… When I turned back, I saw him laugh. “Why do I keep looking at him? Why do I keep noticing him?” My mind, flooded with all these chaotic questions. Then, I could feel my lips curl into a small smile, suddenly, my smile turned into laughter. I didn’t know why, but I was so happy when he smiled and laughed.

I guess I still don’t believe in love at first sight then….

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Sorry if there were any mistakes or some confusing lines....Mianhe.."