I'm so happy!

Star Dreams

“He is having a fever,” Joe muttered as he placed his hands on Changjo’s neck.

“I can see that, but,” I answered impatiently, “What are we supposed to do? I should have called someone sooner but…but I didn’t do anything! I just sat here and waited as if he is going to be okay,”

“It’s okay, at least u reduced his fever! It’ll be totally worse if you really just sat here as you said you did. No wonder you keep running back and forth,” Nicole exclaimed, placing a hand on my shoulder.

“Is that really supposed to comfort me?” I muttered plainly, still looking at Changjo.

“Saying thanks won’t hurt you, you know,” She gestured wildly, pouting, “The things I do for you two crazy people,”

“It’s okay Nic, Seung, we just have to get him back to the dorm,” Joe smiled reassuringly to the both of us, “Better go call Min Soo hyung. I’ll carry this little fella back”

Rin’s POV----------------------------------------------------

“So you actually come here that often?” I asked, my eyes wondering about the restaurant.

“Yea, our manager brought us here when we were chosen to join this band. Apparently, he thinks that- Wait a moment,” He took out his phone that was ringing, playing a soft guitar solo.

“Hello?” He muttered.

“Seriously? Changjo?” He stood up abruptly.

“Okay, we will be right there,” He muttered and closed the phone.

He took my hand and pulled me to a stand. He ran to the counter and asked me to wait inside the car. Hesitating, I did as he said and after a few minutes, he met me inside. “What’s up?” I asked, I want to know the reason for me to leave my food like that. It was such a waste.

“Changjo is sick. Apparently, he didn’t tell any of us this morning,” He mumbled, biting his lips but finally he turned to look at me, smiling, “I guess we are at fault for not noticing,”

“You can’t just blame anybody, not even yourself. You can’t see everything, it’s just not normal,” I smiled back at him and looked away, “And, the past must always be forgotten and now, the present shall take place. We have to help Changjo,”

“Wow, you can actually act smart,” He teased again.

I pouted, and looked at him with a baleful look but ended up laughing. “At least I can act,”

Seung’s POV-----------------------------------

“Now what? Where the hell is Rin? Where is your manager?” I asked, pacing around the room impatiently.

Changjo is now resting on top of his bed and the damp cloths have been changed once again. “Relax will you not? He is starting to perspire, that means it is a good sign,” Joe explained, looking at me with part irritation and part concern.

“How is Changjo?” A voice appeared from the door of the room, it turns out to be CAP.

Rin was right behind him, looking at us with an amusingly worried-slash-confused look. I didn’t even hear them entering this house. “He is okay, his fever is stable for now,” Nicole answered, sitting beside me.

“What’s up with Changjo?” Rin took a seat beside me and gestured toward Changjo with her head.

“He had a fever. He could have just cancelled and rested at home,” I mumbled, avoiding their gazes.

“She is finally back at her ‘EMO’ stage. I’m going to go eat, not meaning I’m not worried, I hadn’t had breakfast nor lunch,” She stood up, stretching her body and walked out.

“I’ll follow, I wasn’t able to finish my food just now,” Rin exclaimed excitedly and jumped to Nicole’s side.

“Me too,” CAP walked towards the door, awaiting them to follow.

“I’ll stay and look,” Joe smiled and sat beside Changjo.

“Oh no, you won’t, Seung will, since she caused all this,” Nicole went to Joe and pulled his ear.

Before closing the door shut, Nicole looked back at me and winked. I sighed. I seriously do not know what is up with her. I walked towards the bed and sat on a chair right beside the bed. Changjo was sleeping, little bits of sweat dripping down his face.

“You really should have cancelled,” I sulked, dropping my head down to the soft blanket.

“You’re still…talking about that?” a voice came from just in front of me.

I raised my head and saw Changjo smiling at me weakly. “Changjo! You’re awake! Finally!” I exclaimed, nearly knocking my chair down as I stood up.

“Relax,” He winced at the noises I made and wriggled gently, “I’m cold,”

“Seriously? But you’re already wearing blankets, and Joe just changed you into more, looser clothes,” I explained.

“Really? Where are they?” He muttered softly again, breathing harshly.

“Outside…Are you really okay? Maybe you should rest more,” I muttered with concern. He seemed pale and he is perspiring profusely.

“I’m okay really, I just can’t sleep,” He stared at me again, his eyes clearer than the moment I met him this morning. I guess, I’m quite relieved.

“Well, are you hungry? I could make for you some soup?” I suggested, since soup is actually my specialty, I don’t really mind cooking it.

“Sure,” he smiled.

I got out of the room, and walked towards the kitchen. “What are you smiling about?” Nicole asked in a teasing tone. Even though I usually feel irritated whenever she does that, I actually pushed it away because…I am smiling!

“I’m going to make soup!” I exclaimed humming to myself as I stride down to the kitchen.

“What? Are you hungry?” Rin spoke up, looking up from her bowl of cereal.

“I’m going to make soup!” I repeated, only concentrating on getting the ingredients.

“Has she gone deaf due to the shock or something?” Joe spoke up, his attention moving towards Seung Nicole walked towards Joe and slapped his shoulder, “Don’t talk nonsense, go check on Changjo!” Joe just smiled, rubbing his shoulder and shrugged. He walked silently to Changjo’s room and closed the door behind him.

“Left to deal with her I guess,” CAP finally voiced out, pointing towards me.

I was relieved Changjo finally awoke…I didn’t know what I might do if his health deteriorated any further. I’m so lucky…I didn’t want anything to happen to him, because of a promise he made to me… Suddenly, I felt something trickling down my cheek…landing softly and gently on my hand. I wiped it away…I’m so happy!

'If we love somebody

Could we be this strong

I will fight to win

Our love will conquer all

I wouldn't risk my love

Even just one night

Our love will stay in my heart

My heart...my heart...”

My heart- Irwansyah & Acha

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating for a veeeeeerrrrryy long time...I sooo sooo sorry! I was enjoying my holiday for much too long! I tried to update this as fast as I can for a friend of mine..and ofcourse you people who are actually reading this right now!!! Enjoy!! Heartbreak moments are starting tho~~