Chunji's secret, Niel's Obsession

Star Dreams

“Min Soo oppa,” I exclaimed as I entered Min Soo’s room.

“Neh?” He answered, his eyes stuck to the computer screen.

“I’ve wanted to know for a long time but, what is up between you and Chunji oppa?” I asked, lying down on his bed, facing him.

“What do you mean what is up between us?” He finally turned to look at me.

“Like that day when we first watched your practice, I saw you guys fighting outside. Then a few days ago, you kept accusing Chunji oppa about something,” I answered, resting my head on one of his pillows.

“Oh, that one,” His voice trailed off, hesitating probably.

“You don’t have to tell me, if you don’t want to,” I finally broke the silence and turned to stare at the ceiling.

“Fine, I’ll tell, but keep it a secret,” He sighed.

“You know about Changjo and Niel’s fight right?”

“I heard that they are in an argument but I don’t know about what,”

“It’s about Seung,” He turned off his computer and faced me once more.

“Ah, a love triangle?”

“You catch up quickly. Chunji is somehow, the puppeteer of these kinds of situations. It’s as though he thinks it’s a drama. He did it once before,”

“Did what? I don’t understand,”

“He is controlling the actions of those puppies in love there. Get it? He is pretending to be their friend however, he is the one pulling them down or making them strive, changing the whole story! Controlling them as though he is a director of some drama!”

“Did he do that kind of thing once before?”

“Yes, that was when we were trainees; there were two other boys who were competing to form up Teen Top, great friends, sociable people. A girl trainee were involved between those two friends, Chunji manipulated the whole scenario and turns out that both the boys left the entertainment, making the rest of us permanent Teen Top members after that,”

“I wonder how he did that,”

“Well, nobody knows. I hope this problem is solved calmly,”

“Yea, I hope so too,”

---------------------------------------------------------

I walked across the hallway…My fist clenched tightly beside me.

“Ah hyung, what are you doing here?” I hear that familiar voice which I despised so much the past few days.

I don’t know why I did what I did later in a few seconds…

I don’t even remember why I decided to come here…

I don’t remember why I started to hate him…

A girl…because of a girl…It’s pathetic how love made me this way…I remember back when she wasn’t in our life, I was so close to Changjo. Now what’s done, is done, nobody can change the past, and nobody can change the feelings I had for her…

My fist flew up, hitting him directly on the cheek. Thrown back a few centimeters, sprawled on the floor, he clutched his cheeks in pain. My hand became numb due to the impact but I ignored it. Hatred blinded me, as I pinned him to the ground.

Soon, Changjo’s lips were bleeding his head was bruised, and probably the same for me. I was about to continue before someone tore us both apart. Seung looked at both of us with disbelief in her eyes.

“What are you guys doing?” She shouted, her eyes getting moist as the seconds pass.

“Seung ah,” Changjo called out, pulling her back.

“No,” She shouted and got far away from us.

I stood in silence... What am I supposed to say? I took a few steps back…

“What is wrong with you guys? I realize that you guys have been avoiding each other these days but, what is going on?! Am I missing something? Have you guys been this way before you even met me? Were you guys forced to go out when we first met last time? Are you guys hiding something from me?” She questioned…

I looked at her and then at Changjo, I silently shook my head and walked off, towards the lift…

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Hey Hey! A short one for this Chapter!! i'm like in an obsession for High Kick Through the Roof...Support the characters and the drama~ lol! Weeee~~~