SPECIAL CHAP: Their Dreams

Star Dreams

*This is just a random chapter of mine, since I’m currently out of ideas~ I came out with this! I bet you wonder what they could possibly be dreaming of..So..I thought maybe I should make a special chapter out of it~ All their different dreams!! Keke..BTW..it’s totally unrelated to the story continuation~*

~SEUNG’s dream~

I’m at the dance hall Changjo always brought me…It was so well lit with a source I could not find. As my eyes travelled across the room towards the sofa, I saw Changjo in that same pathetic state as he was a few days ago.

“Changjo!” I shouted as I ran towards him.

He was perspiring; his body was warm at the touch. Suddenly, he groaned, “You really got to stop touching me,” He said as he sat up straight, holding my hand that was on his cheek previously.

“I-I wasn’t touching you because I wanted to!” I shouted as I could feel my cheeks burn up instead.

“Are you sure? Then what happened before you left to meet up with Joe and Nicole huh?” He asked as his face got closer to mine.

His eyes were as if it was me in. I could feel my cheeks practically on fire, as his face was only inches away. Why am I not running away? Why am I just sitting here as if…I wanted him to…kiss me?!

“W-W-What are you doing?” I stuttered as I finally moved back at the same time he moved forward.

“You were probably thinking that I would kiss you right?” He suddenly sat up straight again as he laughed, “You should have seen your face!”

What the hell just happened? One moment he was inches away from kissing me and now he is laughing at me? “That was hilarious! Oh wow that was a good laugh,” He finally stopped and pretended to wipe a tear. I stood up, went up to him and…Slapped him!?

His cheek was red due to the impact but suddenly, his shoulders were shaking…He’s laughing! He was laughing uncontrollably and pointing to my face, “It’s FREAKING red!”

I suddenly sat up straight and all I could see is our dorm. I sighed and checked my phone…And suddenly, as I checked my reflection on the screen of my phone…MY FACE WAS BLOODY RED!!!!

~RIN’s Dream~ 

I was in the restaurant that Min Soo brought me to again but I’m alone... “Since when were you close to CAP?” Seung’s question echoed inside the room.

“Noona! Noona!” Ricky suddenly appeared from nowhere and ran up to me, “Why are you here? Alone too…,”

“Ricky sshi! How many times must I tell you not to-,” Suddenly he disappeared!

I was then, engulfed in darkness and there was a door, lit only by a single lamp. There stood a person, tall, handsome…and it’s MIN SOO?! D-Did I just call him handsome?

“What are you doing here?” He asked angrily, walking slowly towards me.  

“I don’t know! How the hell-,” I retorted until he walked past me.

In front of him then, was Ricky? They were both arguing about something and both of them looked seriously angry. As I walked closer to them, all I could say was that..I’m shocked.

“Why did you only just send her to a restaurant?” Ricky shouted.

“Then where else do you possibly want me to take her?” Min Soo shouted back.

“A movie, probably or at least go shopping with her!”

“I just thought it would be better for her if it’s food!”

“Fine! We shall ask her!” Suddenly, the both of them faced me.

“Oh right…Realize I’m here now!” I muttered, looking at them half-confused half angered.

“Which one of us do you pick?” They both chorused.

“W-What?!” Another unexpected thing. Gosh, what is with life!

Suddenly, Min Soo walked towards me and bent down to look at me face to face. In a matter of seconds, his lips were already on mine! “Pick me,” he muttered after our lips parted…

I suddenly sat up straight, perspiration dripping down my cheek. I could feel the sensation of Min Soo kissing me as though it was real…The feeling is…nice.

~NICOLE’s Dream~

I was in the Ballroom I have seen before in the academy. The oak wood floorings and the baby peach wallpaper was as if it was glistening under the brightly lit chandelier. I was wearing a pale blue dress, designed with a rose tied around the waist. My hair was curled and was let down, my fringe clipped to the side.

“You look beautiful,” A voice came from right behind me, the same voice I have always loved to hear.

“What are you doing here?” I asked, waking closer to him until he took my hand.

He was handsome; he was wearing a black suit, which somehow really matches him. He took my hand and pulled me gently towards him. His free hand landed on my waist as the soft melodic tunes gradually becoming louder, filling the ballroom.

“Let’s dance,” He whispered to my ear and started leading me in the dance. Unknowingly, I started following him easily, as if I had danced to this before.

It was fun, only the both of us twirling around the ballroom, as if nothing in the world could stop us…

Normal POV---------

Nicole started squirming and giggling in her sleep, holding her pillow as if it was a person and kept of tossing and turning.

“What the heck is wrong with her?” The other two girls looked at Nicole who was sleeping in the middle bed.

“Seung? You’re awake?” Rin suddenly looked up at Seung.

“Yeah…Had an extremely weird but irritating dream,” She answered as she shrugged.

“Me too! If I’m not wrong, all of us are having weird dreams,” Rin replied, her chin.

“So you’re saying only our dream is weird? For me, only she is weird,” Seung muttered, pointing at Nicole who was still giggling and smiling.

 “Somehow…I agree with you,” Rin mumbled and laughed….