Apologies said and done...

Star Dreams

It’s hard, just to make friends sometimes. They give you that unnerving stare sometimes that just makes you feel as though you would want to jump off a 100 storey building rather than be there. I opened the door slowly, creaking as though announcing my entry. I can’t believe I’m doing this. I wonder what they might say. Will they continue hating me and push me aside just like that? Or will they just ignore me?

“Hey guys,” I exclaimed, raising my hand, acknowledging their presence.

Silence…Kind of expected, but an agreement, is an agreement. “I just want to say,” I took a deep breath, and continued, “That I am sorry,”

“Huh?” Nicole sounded.

“What? Come again?” Rin questioned.

“Why? What’s going on?” Seung confused.

“For treating you guys like,” I took a deep breath once more. I’m not liking this one bit, “like…,”

“Like your es, s,” Nicole spoke, “Pick your choice,”

“I didn’t mean to be that way, I-,” I tried to reason. They’re not making this any easier for me as well.

“Then what do actually mean?” Seung finally questioned, staring intensely at me.

“I just didn’t want you to be close to Niel,” I told her. I looked away, avoiding their questioning gaze.

“Wait, what? Niel?” Rin practically shouted.

“He has been my childhood friend, way before he even became a trainee. Just happened that I heard he attends this academy, so I worked hard to make it here. Until I heard rumors about you, Changjo, and Niel,” I explained, still looking away, “So when I first met you, I kind of went a little bit too far,”

“Oh, wow,” Seung suddenly went practically awkward.

I wonder what they may think…Wait, did she just, smiled at me?!

Seung’s POV-------------------------------

“So you actually like Niel huh?” I asked her, trying my best to give her a smile.

“Y-Yea,” She blushed as she stared at me.

“Why didn’t you just say so!? Oh my gosh,” Nicole became excited. She always loved knowing things like this.

“Hmm, well whatever the story is, we forgive you. But tell us the full story when we get back okay? We got to go to dance class,” Rin muttered, finally looking up from her watch.

“No! I want to hear her out!” Nicole shouted as Rin pulled her by the collar, dragging her out of the dorm, “RIN!!!!!! I HATE YOU FOR THIS!!!!!!!!!”

Awkward…The door slammed close, leaving her and me within this room alone. I walked closer towards her, who was sitting on the couch and sat on Nicole’s bed.

“You could have just told me you know?” I softly spoke, not wanting her to feel pressurized.

“I know, I just didn’t know what came over me,” She answered.

“Well, whatever it is. I can surely assure you that Niel and I are just friends,” I smiled, “Because I love Changjo more,”

“You do?” She looked at me with a huge smile when suddenly her smile faded.

“What’s wrong?”

“It’s just that, Niel is hurting so much,” She looked guiltily.

“I’m sorry about that,” I answered sincerely.

“It’s okay. I’m going to help him get over you,” She smiled confidently, “And I’ll make him mine,”

“Good motivation! Hey, I have to go, meeting Changjo again!” I shot her a smile and left the room after checking my watch…

Changjo’s POV------------------------------

I got ready the songs that I will need to teach her and sat down on the sofa. It felt sooo comfortable that I ended up lying down. Suddenly I felt my cheeks burning up as I remembered Seung kissing me when I was sick. I was practically squirming about as I remembered that moment until I heard someone enter the dance hall.

“Yah, Changjo ah,” A familiar voice echoed throughout the room.

Taking a deep breath, I sat normally on the sofa and looked at him in dismay. I am still not, over what happened between us, and I won’t let Seung go. “Neh hyung?” I answered balefully.

“I’m…,” He hesitated as he avoided my eyes. What’s going on?

“Continue if you’re done hesitating,” I muttered, I don’t care even if he is a hyung… I won’t let Seung go!

“I’m sorry about yesterday!” He shouted, covering his reddening face. He was probably embarrassed doing that.

I loosened up, I wasn’t expecting that kind of sentence. I guess I wasn’t that angry at all, since I feel as though I should apologize too. He seemed sincere as he said that…

“I’m sorry too,” I answered.

“No really, I should have understood how you felt towards her. I should not have punched you,” He apologized and looked at me apologetically.

“It’s okay hyung. Really, I’m sorry again but,” I took a deep breath and continue, “I’m still in love with Seung and I’m going to continue loving her,”

“I realize that,” He answered briefly and tried hard to give me a smile. However, he failed and just gave me a head bow, as he left the room…

Niel’s POV---------------------------------

“It’s okay hyung. Really, I’m sorry again but,” He took a deep breath and continued, “I’m still in love with Seung and I’m going to continue loving her,”

“I realize that,” I answered simply and tried hard to give him a smile. However, I failed and just gave him a head bow, as I left the room.

Suddenly, Seung appeared in front of me and gave me a smile, probably out of gratitude…

“Thanks Niel ah,” She wished. I guess correctly.

“Sure,” I mumbled and walked past her, trying hard not to turn around and look at her once more.

“You already found a girl who loves you, you know,” She shouted at me.

I turned around and found her grinning at me. “She isn’t me but, she loves you more than a girl could possibly love someone. She waited a very long time for you. Isn’t it time for you to recognize her?” She shouted and before I could reply, she already ran inside…

“She waited a long time for me?” I mumbled to myself when suddenly the image of Eun Jae appeared in my mind once more.

She looked familiar… It feels as though I have known her for so long… Who is she??   

--------------------------------------------

I couldn't believe 24 of you are still subscribed to this ff even though i didn't post for months~ I bet it was at the back that you guys didn't realize right? keke^^ However, i still feel so guilty for not updating it for soo long! im so sorry. It's about to end in a few chapters though~ It went on long enuff~ ^^ Thanks again! comment~