Physical damages, Internal suffering..

Star Dreams

He shook his head and silently went off. Hesitating, I walked towards Changjo and took a quick look at his face.

“What happened really?” I asked gently once more, as he avoided my gaze.

“I don’t know,” was his only response.

I sighed and looked at him once more, “Follow me, I’ll treat your wounds,” I muttered and pulled his hand.

As we entered my dorm, I gestured him to sit on my bed after noticing that Nicole and Rin are in class now. I took out the first aid kit from the toilet and sat in front of Changjo, who is still refusing to look me in the eyes.

“Look at me,” I asked, as I took out a cotton swab.

I sighed as he finally allowed me to look him in the eyes. I soaked the cotton swab with ointment and gently wiped his wounds. As I finished off with placing a small band-aid on the wound, left of his lip, I stood up and placed the aid kit where I found it. Halfway towards the sofa, I stopped in my tracks and looked at him wonderingly.

“Changjo ah,” I spoke, trying to gain his attention.

“Hmm?” He simply answered, looking at me hesitatingly.

“Are you guys…fighting about me?” I asked, not really wanting it to be true.

Instead of answering, he stood up. He walked towards me and pulled me into a hug. Holding me as though not wanting to let me go, I slid my hand up his back, hugging him in return.

“Whatever you may see or hear in the future, promise me something,” He finally whispered into my ear, “Promise me that you will stay with me,”

I stood there in his arms, not knowing what to reply. “I promise,” I answered finally and rested my head on his shoulders…

Niel’s POV-------------

The door to the grand hall creaked open due to age…Making a pathetic scratching noise as I dragged my feet across the huge hall, making my way down to the stage area where a piano stood alone. I sighed as I heard my footsteps amplified by the hollow stage. I slid myself on the piano seat and rested my fingers on the piano keys, feeling it’s texture beneath my skin. As I closed my eyes, the tune played by itself in my mind and finally followed by the sound filling my ears.

“It’s been so long since I heard something I want to,” I muttered to myself as I felt my fingers glide across the piano keys, playing different notes as I pressed different keys.

“You could, it’s just that you weren’t listening properly,” Someone spoke beside me. “Did you hear it?”

Unknowingly, a new tune came into the music I was playing, and found out that it was a soft lullaby. “Just like this, you are playing what you wanted to hear or play. I am playing what people are trying to say to you, however, you don’t realize it until I told you,”

I stopped and placed my hands gently on my leg. “What are you doing here…Eun Jae sshi,”

“Oh, glad you know my name,” She started playing a different song without looking at me.

“You just transferred here a while ago didn’t you? I repeat, what are you doing here?” I voiced out, looking at her.

“I just probably figure you needed someone to be with,” She smiled as she looked up at me.

Her hand then went up and touched the cut I had on my eyebrow, making me wince unexpectedly. “Sorry, I’ll go get some band-aid,” She exclaimed and walked off the stage.

“Don’t go anywhere okay?” She continued once more before heading out of the grand hall.

I sighed, why is she suddenly so different from when I first met her? Is she hiding something from me? I stood up and walked slowly towards the center of the stage. As I felt my head getting lighter, I fell to my knees and then, dropped down the the ground. Staring at the high ceiling ahead of me, my vision swirled. It felt as though my heart was about to burst, I choked up a small cry and covered my eyes with my arm…

Suddenly, I could feel someone dabbing things onto my face and it felt wet. I took away my arm and saw Eun Jae kneeling beside me, placing band-aid on one of my wounds. I looked away…

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if this chapter is short and took a long time...It's dedicated to ain421 who hs been urging me for days however i wasnt able to...Sorry!! so enjoy this part one of the chapter and after finishing my maths, ill continue the part 2~~