New Face, torn memories

Star Dreams

“Did you hear what I was saying? You can have mine! Why take hers?” I exclaimed, not hesitating to show my irritation. I offered her my bed, and she turns me down for another plain and normal bed just like mine? Other than that, what is she trying to do and force my friend off her bed like that?

“Well did you hear me? I don’t want yours, I want hers!” Eun Jae fought back, standing arrogantly.

Nicole dropped her happy attitude and scowled at her. “Great knowing the real you so bloody fast,” Nicole muttered under her breath.

“You’re welcome!” Eun Jae smiled sarcastically and walked towards Seung, “Get off, you can’t possibly make a tired person who travelled so far to sleep on the bed right?”

“For you? Yea I can,” Seung said plainly. She probably won’t let anyone be rude to her friends or even her. She gets agitated easily…that is sometimes bad, yet at these times, when her sarcasm really flares up, it’s entertaining!

“It’s an honor having me to choose your bed!” She muttered, smirking at her.

“Who are you to make it an honor? I don’t remember you being famous anywhere,” Seung muttered coldly. Wait, what? Honored? What a laugh. Who the hell is she to kid us like that.

 “It’s okay Seung, you can just sleep with me, the bed is big enough for two,” Nicole muttered, avoiding Eun Jae and opened her phone.

“Hey! Why when Seung was kicked off her bed, you’re so willing to share? Yet when I was forced off, you guys just laughed?” I shouted, trying to change the atmosphere.

“Because you tend to sleep talk, that’s why! Now Seung, you got no class today?” Nicole looked at her after she got off and headed towards the closet.

“Yea I do. It’s night classes though,” She answered simply, avoiding Eun Jae.

“Oh, what class do you girls have?” Eun Jae asked, sitting on SEUNG’S bed.

After a few minutes of us ignoring her, Seung spoke up.  “Oh, were we supposed to answer that? It will be too much of an honor to have a reason to answer you that I forgot I was even supposed to,” I laughed, this is the exact thing that I am entertained by. Seung’s sarcasm is awesome, yet sometimes irritating…

Eun Jae’s POV---------------------------

I ignored her and looked around the room. Then I noticed three pictures taped on the mirror, pictures of three of them looking goofy and such. “What’s that?” I asked and walked towards the pictures.

“It’s pictures, never seen one before?” Seung muttered again, slouching on the couch.

I ignored her and took one picture off forcefully, suddenly; I could hear a soft rip coming from the picture itself. I hid from them a small snicker and looked at them, mocking a guilty look. “Oops,”

“What did you do?” Rin spoke as she looked at what I was holding.

“What? What did she do?” Nicole muttered, moving towards me along with Seung.

“WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST DO!?” The three of them shouted.

Seung took the picture out of my hand and gently touched the part where it was torn. She frowned and looked at me, agitation as clear as crystals in her eyes.

“God, this was our memories from when we first reached here!” Nicole muttered, taking the photo from Seung.

“Then take a new one,” I muttered, turning around to look at the rest of the room.

“Oh god, I’m getting out of here!” Seung shouted as she went out of the dorm, slamming the door behind her.

“I’m going to the cafeteria,” Nicole muttered.

“I’m following,” Rin quickly uttered and followed Nicole.

As the door closed behind them, I snickered. “Will it really be that easy to make her irritated?” I thought aloud.

\I smiled and noticed something flashing coming from the sofa. I poked my head out of the door to see nobody in the hallways, and slipped back inside the dorm, closing the door behind me. I made my way towards the sofa. “She seriously is a lucky idiot,” I muttered under my breath and sat on the sofa.

Cautiously I held the phone, taking cautious looks around and keeping my ears open just in case someone decides to pop in. “She didn’t even lock her phone! Awesome,” I giggled again and searched through her contacts.

As I scrolled down the contacts list, I saw…

‘Cute 아기(baby), RiCKy’,

‘Nic’s Man, L.Joe’,

‘Joker ChUNji! ^^’

‘Min Soo’

‘Your Oppa, Niel’

‘Luvin Ya, Changjo’

“I bet she wrote all the names herself,” I rolled my eyes as I clicked Niel’s name.

Her oppa, as if! His number soon appeared on the screen and I quickly saved it into my contact lists. I turned off her phone and placed it at where I found it. I smiled…

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm going to make my future Chapters only about 800+ words long..LOL! Since i actually tend to stop there for a few days then make it into 1000+ words...so..yea...The new girl is that IMPORTANT B****y girl in every drama..I guess~~ ^^